I Used To Be A Feminist

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by JonathanRex, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

You posting other peoples poems, and not giving them credit for the poems you posted automatically gives you a biter. The other poem went unnoticed because it's crap, just like this one the only reason this one got any kind of attention is because you decided to go back and forth with any person who made a comment in your thread. Just because YOU like whitman doesnt mean everyone else does, or that he's the greatest poet ever and everybody should bow to him. Get a life. Seriously.
    test
  2. JonathanRex

JonathanRex New Member

1. I did give them credit. But the test would not have worked if I would have declared who they were for certainly nobody would be so foolish to insult the poems if they had known who had written them. Well, maybe a few . . . you and Samsara and what not. But that is expected.

2. The other poem is beyond you. It didn't go unnoticed. Those posters of the board who are capable of comprehending true poetry actually did respond and quoted several places, understanding fully what was being said. You did not respond because you are not among those capable of comprehension.

3. I never said Whitman was the greatest poet. But he most definately in the top 10 of all time. The fact that you don't know this exposes you for the fraud you are.

Oh and don't bother replying again.
    From this point forward you will be on ignore.
    test
  3. Bhitiah

He might be in YOUR top 10 of all time.

And I'm on ignore, that's cute...You punked out first, isnt that what you said you wouldnt do? lol...you are such a complete moron. And arent you the one that said us mediocre poets here in the realm, give shitty fake replies...aww, cute, you like fake replies just like you like posting other people's poetry. Just need an ego boost every now and again huh? that's cute too....

And if you wanted to test the realm to see how we understood some of the "greatest" poems, then after you were done with your little charrade you should have admitted it, idiot. That'd be the part where you didnt get caught as a biter. And if you werent trying to post other peoples poetry why'd you do it under alias's? hmm...such a waste
    test
  4. JonathanRex

JonathanRex New Member

Figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and took you off ignore just to see if maybe, by some stretch of the imagination you had arrived at the intellect of a 12 year old.

Actually, Bhitiah . . . that is "exactly" what I just did. That is the "only" reason that you know I did it. Because I just told you I did it. Until now, nobody even knew that they had been duped. But certainly, I was exposed. Would you mind telling me who exactly it was that "exposed" me? You're just angry because you was one of the fools who got duped into insulting accomplished poets immediately after complimenting horrible poetry on a message board, simply because they complimented yours.

BTW, I'm referring to poems that I posted about two years ago. The two poems I posted recently under this name will soon be published and in stores under "this" name.

Soooo

Back you go:
    "This message is hidden because Bhitiah is on your ignore list."

I'll give you a couple days. If you can behave I'll acknowledge you then, ok?
    test
  5. Bhitiah

lmao Actually, I dont do the whole...You reply to me and I'll reply to you bullshit. Furthermore, if I said that whatever you posted by a famous poet was crap, then that's truly what I thought it was. And still do. I dont care if you exposed yourself, your still a biter. And Obviously cant keep anything straight since you SAY you blocked me but yet your still typing to me....so really, your the one with the growing up to do.
    test
  6. JonathanRex

JonathanRex New Member

"This message is hidden because Bhitiah is on your ignore list."
    test
  7. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

while this thread needs no help in terms of staying off track I thought that this point might merit addressing. While I cannot say I see all your posts but I can say I have been in a majority of the threads on the first and second page of this forum and the only places your comments seem to pop up are in your own threads. While it is not necessary for you to read and reply to other people's work it only seems fair that if you are to desire such time and efforts of others you would put forth such effort yourself. It makes the forum work better if everybody does their part to not only create new works for others to enjoy but to take the time out and give critiques to those brave enough to express themselves to everybody here.
    Thats just my two cents.
    test
  8. JonathanRex

JonathanRex New Member

Actually, I replied to Bhitiah and UFO's poems.
    Not many people acknowledge responses that don't tell them they're the greatest poet ever. It seems to me that 95% of the people who post poetry in the realm now only do so because they want somebody else to feed their ego. This is why I don't respond to many poems. I do read them though.

The way you did in the beginning of this thread is EXACTLY what I want to happen from what I write. I don't want somebody to just say: "Wow, good poem! I really liked this part!" and then quote a small segment of it. I want people to think about what is being said and discuss it. I want people to THINK about the subject discussed in the poem for days after they read it. Writing poetry isn't just about rhyming words and providing people with cute little catch phrases. In the old days Poets were Philosophers. Prophets wrote poetry. Poetry is powerful if done right and that shows in this thread. A simple thread in which nothing "concrete" was said is now on what, page 3 . . . page 4? Why? Because I argued back? What kept them arguing? It must have sparked something inside them. No other poem in the realm has this many replies at the moment. (Even if it is only a handful of people, it has still sparked "thought" and that's ALL that matters)
    test
  9. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

"I sing the body electric."

he was discussing a woman's body.

he adored women and for the most part acknowledged what you are ripping apart.

and I am not talking about your asshole, asshole.
    test
  10. JonathanRex

JonathanRex New Member

What am I ripping apart, Samara?
    [Here, I'll make it easy . . . make the question multiple choice]

1. Nothing at all
    2. Women
    3. True Feminism
    4. Political Feminism
    test
  11. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Isn't the perception of god different to many? I don't know if there is a true applicable description of what god is and what he stands for. I mean sure there are believes and theories, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Those depictions are all opinionated and slightly biased depending on a bunch of varieties. People can be what they want in their lives, it's our society that gives them their first real premise and examples of "how to live." Now you have to take into account maybe society is wrong. A lot of the women in the feminist movement want equal rights. Not to be sexualized and to be tainted by men’s opinions of their attraction rating. They more or less are fighting for the rights of equality. There maybe some extremes in how they characterize themselves. Such as dress and attitude, but the real fight is for equality. Don't pick out a few bad apples and label the rest of the group.

Well let's break down the poem a bit. A little confusing at first... but I didn't think it was strong at all. Kind of like just throwing out some bland statements, really didn't hit me to hard at all.

Stay Up, Much Love, Peace
    test
  12. JonathanRex

JonathanRex New Member

Finally, after several pages we get a reply that applies. Thank you.

It is true that the concept of God varies. But there is only One God, regardless of how many wrong perceptions there are. God is not an old man in the sky. God is not a male or a female. God is not a statue or a star or any other form of idolatry.
    We belong to this planet. This planet belongs to our Galaxy. Our galaxy belongs to our Universe and if our Universe has it's borders then it MUST belong to something larger than itself. This process goes on indefinately. There is no end to how large it is and how small we are. GOD is the force which put us on this planet, which makes the planet spin and causes it to move around the sun with the other planets. That same force keeps the galaxy in its place or in its orbit in or around the universe (whichever it may be). God is the enrgy that is in every single thing which is. God is the energy which brought it into being and whick keeps it being. God is the energy that will one day use the flesh to feed the worms who feed the birds. God is the energy that will one day destroy this earth and separate the particles for trillions of years before gathering them back together again. God is everywhere in everything.

"I used to be a feminist
    When I believed that they were too
    But then I realized
    That they deny the very God that made them Queens
    By accepting the God
    Defined by foolish men
    and defying 'HIM'"

God is NOT a he or a she.
    Feminists want to deny the very elements of what they WERE FORMED TO BE in order to defy a god that idolaters have created all the while losing the very thing which ordained them as Queens. It is the most ignorant shit I've ever seen. Many say: "Let us have sex with whoever we want! Men do it!" So instead of saying "Men are dogs, we will not be their bitches. They must act like men!" They instead say, "Men are dogs, we will be dogs too and act like them!"

There is no ultimate goal in the feminist movement.
    Feminist - We want equality
    Man - What does that mean?
    Feminist - That we are able to do everything men do
    Man - But men are fools, these days. Why do you want to follow their actions?
    Feminist - Because it is our right
    Man - How are you a feminist if you are molding yourself after men? You deny what makes you a woman to be treated as a woman.
    Feminist - You're an idiot!!! SHUT UP MAN!!!

Yea, that's an exaggeration, but it goes like that.
    test
  13. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

A woman, without her man, is nothing

A woman: without her, man is nothing
    test
  14. Philly_215

Philly_215 The Silent Poet

wow its a lot going on in here hmmm. . .
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.