I think someone drugged my Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by M.J. Twelve, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

Im flipping out right now.

I spent the last hour, making sure she is ok. She told me she was leaving the club at 4 am, I was still inside helping out and she called me saying some guy jumped in her car. I came running out the club but she was gone and said she was on her way back to my house. When I got home about 40 min later she was passed out and "Empire" was half way through playin on dvd. So I said fuck it she sleep, so Im on the computer then she start coughing real hard. I said u want some water an she said yes. I got her a drink and when I gave it to her she didnt respond. I shook her and tried to wake her up, lifting her up and she was like a corpse for real. Im like fuck this I pull the whip around and pick her up and she starts squirming sayin no no no Im ok im fine. Then she keeps sayin how she was throwing up and she dont remember how she got back to the crib. Everything she was saying sounded incoherent as fuck, she kept crying saying she sorry, and she shouldnt have taken him to the bus stop. I could fucking kill someone right now, real talk, this aint no Alcohol poison this some fucked up drug shit. So livid right now man. WTF. She like sleep talking sayin shit like "Ill take you, Ill take you." over and over again. Im staying up monitoring her so Im up until 10 am at least making sure she ok. This shit is crazy.
    test
  2. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

test
  3. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

She kept saying she was taking the guy to the bus stop. That she had a drink in her car, an iced coffee and that she was drinking it. I have the cup and I am going to take it to the hospital to see if they can test it for drugs. I dont know man, I'm like flipping out on some real life shit right now.
    test
  4. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  5. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

Fuck outtah here with that bs. U dont give a shit then keep it moving clown ass nigga. When real shit pops off U come with that bs. Fucking clown.
    test
  6. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

shes drunk bruh
    test
  7. THATGUYENG

THATGUYENG New Member

and u come to RM ?

you don't got anyone else to talk to ?

sux man sorry to hear..

just strikes me as fucked up that u would come on here moments after and basically air it out publically.

i think if this did happen your girl prolly wouldn't want u to be talking about it online? especially amongst the trolls of rm ?
    test
  8. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

how old are you btw???

just wondering how much advice/tips i should give you..
    test
  9. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  10. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

I hope thats it bruh but she kept apologizing for giving dude a ride to the bus stop like something happened. She was fine when she called after leaving the spot and dropping dude off. said dude climbed in her car and was talking reckless, and she told me she just kicked him out. She not the type to get behind a wheel if she drunk especially if I'm there to take her home.
    test
  11. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

first of all you dont need to take her anywhere... just let her sober up... she'll be fine... she drank too much...

secondly, please save yourself the embarrassment and dont take anything to the hospital.... they're not testing shit but patients... if she has drugs in her system, they'll know... but honestly, the behavior you're describing is drunkenness .. and whatever she brings up (like the bus stop story), may have happened on another day... this is when the confessions start coming out... so take this opportunity to ask her things you think she may have lied about in the past... reverse psychology works great btw..
    test
  12. DSmolken

DSmolken Redneck Uncle Fester

Hopefully she's just drunk.
    test
  13. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

she may have seemed fine.. but drunk ppl do that all the time... i had an ex that was an alcoholic... so shit like this used to happen to me all the time...
    test
  14. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

Im 28 duke. I know when a girl drunk for real. Especially my girl.
    test
  15. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

sorry to break it to u but she cheated on u today.

check her pussy if u dont believe me.
    test
  16. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

I called my friend that I knew was awake, but Im not going to be calling people I know at 6 am airing out our business like that to people that know us personally. Nah mean, this like something I could vent and see if anyone else been in a situation like this.

Skep, she sleep now an I'm calm bout it but clown ass niggas poppin up with some troll shit lame as fuck for real. Not worried bout the "embarrassment" from lames, lets me know whos a fuck boy and whos real by what they sayin on here anyways.
    test
  17. Archer

Archer Hamityville

pretty much

shes drunk, fucked some guy in the car, and now half apologizing - half hiding shit.
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

This is also how ER doctors work out whether people have been drugged or not.
    test
  19. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

nah she wasnt drinking all like that, i was with her til she left.

She wouldnt consciously fuck some guy off the street. Dont know bout yall, but I have higher standards than most of yall when it comes to integrity.
    test
  20. Archer

Archer Hamityville

you let your girl out in the city on her own at 4am, for long enough that some stranger got in her car and she already admits she walked him to a bus stop

"integrity"

maybe for you, not necessarily for her. sorry.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.