I think Ladies Delight should be removed...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by LooseLeaf2004, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

It has been brought up with Jeff.. As far as I know the forum is staying the way it is, we're just cracking down on posters who make inaproppriate threads/posts..
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

yeah a deffinite crack down..
    test
  3. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

i here yall women man.... i been wondering why promises been barely posting haha but
    not all of us guys are like that, alot of them do it to get laughs or no female pays them
    any mind offline so they hoping someone does online

i think what youre trying to say is basically stop the males from posting in ladies delight
    but heres another suggestion, you could try using the ignore button sometimes and it
    will help you on not seeing things you dont wanna see
    test
  4. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

And you, I can assume have very bad breath since you like talking out of your ass so much.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I used to moderate this forum (as well as a few others), and we've tried to "crack the whip" in here many times... the result is always the same. I stand behind everything sagacious is saying and have been saying it myself for years... in fact, I think most of the women here agree with her... we just don't see the point in arguing with you guys about it anymore... hence the reason so many women just don't post here anymore (myself included).

I just wonder why so many of you are so adamant about being able to post in here, anyway... I wouldn't give two shits about not being allowed to be able to post in "Man Enough".
    test
  6. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

haha because when I'm stuck on which dress I should buy my lady. I rather have your advice on that instead of Brit Boi Gee or 6th Plague....for example of course.
    test
  7. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I think the 95% of the guys on here would be perfectly happy if rm was just one big sausage party. (If you took offense to that you are probably in that 95%)
    If you wouldn't walk up to a woman you don't know and real life and say some of the things that are said in this forum then why would you say it here?

Sag is totally right in everything that she said.

If women weren't allowed to post in the men's forum I don't think you'd see any of us putting up a fight as to why or why not.
    But
    I would not like to make this a forum where men can't post. We have a few here that really bring something to this forum and I honestly appreciate them. That is not the answer at all anyways.

I think people either a) bring poor judgement here or b) simply do not care and are out to cause drama

When we try to defend something or try to bring up a point it's because we're "crying over something". Gimmie a break.

Yes..rapmusic is a predominatly male site..but yet...for some odd reason...the owner of this site decided to create a forum for the women...and yet for some reason the whole concept is baffling to some people. Why?

It's the same as any other forum...I don't get why it so damn difficult for people to grasp. It has rules just like the rest of them..why is it such a battle?

Oh wait....probably b/c it deals with the females that post on this site right?

Scrap the "you guys are too sensitive" comments and other types of bullshit.

No. I do not encounter being called a ho or a bitch in real life. And if I ever did...I woudn't stand for it so why in the hell would I stand for it here on the the internet of all places?
    It's as simple as saying, well okay then, I'm not going to come here anymore so most women don't.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

ask top dawg, he has a keen eye for fashion...
    test
  9. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

That's why I stop posting here, cuz I'm so damn ignorant.
    test
  10. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

*exhales*
    test
  11. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

no body cares who posts in here or not...but seperating genders for two forums that probably get the less traffic on the board is stupid. and if you never been called anytype of name in your life cuddos for u..you just aint met the right person because im sure someone has offended you in some way whether they called you a name or did something to you. and the rules in here are different then the ones in the other forums and you know it dont even try that shit with me. i can go in any other forum on this site and say something stupid or funny and nothing will happen but let it happen in here and its a big deal. so yes i will call you cry babies and it doesnt matta if you agree or dont. thats my opinion and i can feel that way.
    test
  12. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

That's fine that you feel that way. You can feel however you want just as I can feel however I want. I said what I feel about this forum. I'm not interested in arguing. We know what needs to be done and its between the mods in this forum.

If people have other advice that would be helpful we do listen...but obviously removing the forum/seperating guys and girls ect ect isn't an option.

All I'm saying..is that if people follow the rules there shouldn't be this huge problem. So I don't understand why there is. Except maybe for the fact that people get upset when mods close posts or something that don't follow the rules??

I don't know..I'm starting to get lost as to what the issue really is b/c people come from 10 different directions.

To me it comes down to two things.

1. Follow the rules. Every forum has its on set of rules so we are not being nazis here.
    2. Bring as much quality as possible. By quality it doesn't hafta be these deep dark truth provoking questions. We know how to have fun too dammit.

That is all =) I see no use in continuing all this when us mods know what we need to do.
    test
  13. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

bottom line is

who cares? like its really gonna ruin your life not being able to brag about your sausage to random chicks on a computer and ask them about their pussies.

the ladies can do thier thing in here, and the guys that go along with the rules, but honestly i dont see why its such an issue. this forum is like black history month.. the majority gets 11 months, so why cant the blacks have thier 1 (shortest) month? so why cant the ladies have thier one forum

before anyone comes at me like, X stop sticking up for the girls ur pussywhipped LoL, im just typing it the way i see it. i dont want half the site turning into penis size discussion ya dig
    test
  14. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

why don't any of you define what 'intelligent conversation' is? do you want every male to have a female point of view and agree with what you say all the time just so they can post here? if you don't like the childish posters just herb them. 'Males don't respect the females in here'..sorry we don't all identify with PMS and period pains...
    test
  15. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

everyone has stated there opinion..no need to leave this open
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.