I think Ladies Delight should be removed...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by LooseLeaf2004, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LooseLeaf2004

LooseLeaf2004 New Member

I dont' see how I am being a prude by voicing my concerns on something that I personally think is depreciating the ladies forum.

And it's easy to say what you are saying, b'cuz I hardly see any women bashing men on this site,

but 2 wrongs don't make a right, and all I really want is for the forum to get better so more females will be willing to contribute to the threads, and I think a vital step in doing that is getting some of immature and childish behavior out of some of the forum.
    test
  2. RedXIII

RedXIII !

ahaahahhahahahhahahahaahhahahaah
    test
  3. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

no offense..but your one opinion and view isnt going to change the way things have been for some 6 years. i agree with x sample..its like when you come to post in here its like walking on glass...u have to be carefull n try not to offend someone cause they will run and tell a mod or jeff or make ANOTHER one of these threads complaining and crying about the 2 members who said something that offended them and try to get you banned. And if a woman bashes a man we'll just gang up on em and they wont do it again. Many have tried all have failed.

and the one who said only females should post in here

segregation ended a long time ago..its no need to seperate genders..especially in here cause if you see..men, regardless of the type of post, contribute 80 percent of the traffic that run though the ladies delight. it would die in a matter of months and be gone forever....then u wont have anywhere to post about women issues
    test
  4. yo momma

yo momma New Member

painfully true
    test
  5. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Preach my brother
    test
  6. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Well lemme go a little further down. When those threads were first started on that board, both of them were closed and private forums and only members of each forum were able to see the forum when they logged onto the site. But due to the constant issue of supposedly having "moles" from the opposite gender so pressed about what's going on in the other gender's forum, the forums were open for all to see. Anyways, I guess since it's less likely that a lot of folks on this board know each other like they do on the other board that I frequent, I guess you MAY have a point. But I still think it's a good idea. I mean how many threads are going to stay around closed instead of being deleted from this forum or the other forum?

Imperial1
    test
  7. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

It's not about segregation - it's about the women who DO come here having discussions relevant to THEM without getting harrassed.

I give a shit about which gender frequents the site more, let alone the board - I'd rather women not respond than to have a male respond with "dumb bitch" or "don't talk about your period."

Bottom line for real for real: Just bring quality to this forum. If your intention is not to bring quality or you wouldn't be able to talk about the same topic with a woman in you know in real life...take it to the alley. Ladies post there too.
    test
  8. X sample

X sample New Member

^yeah definetly..
    test
  9. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I don't know but it seems to me that there are a lot of immature post by guys in this forum, but isn't it a tad bit immature to actually make a thread suggesting that the entire forum be removed? I don't know but ignoring irrelevant post really isn't that hard for me, maybe it is for others, but I just don't see how suggesting that a forum be removed because you don't like some of the post isn't immature [dunno]
    test
  10. but it is about segregation if you decide to try and get rid of the problem of 'harrasment' by having your own forum which has been suggested here. Should the whole lipstick alley be closed too? I mean you get women who post over there, so why not? Also, should stupid posts just offend women?

you do deserve quality here, but im wondering. why the double standard?by redirecting all the junk posts to the alley you are assuming that 'all' the people over there dont mind hearing about that stuff. So, the women deserve the 'right' kind of forum over here and it doesn't even matter about the others
    test
  11. 6th_plague

ya'll complain to much...if one person comes in a thread and says something you dont like ya'll go crying like i said which EVERYONE knows you guys do. If a guy feels that you are stupid or a dumb bitch he cant say it? what world do you girls live in..i'm sure if you thought a man was a ho or a dog you would say it and i'm sure u have..quit with the double standards. I only see a handfull of threads by women in the ladies delight and they at the bottom cause even the women WHO DO POST ON HERE dont answer it.

quit taking everything so serious...jesus just use the ignore bottom if you dont want to see people who reply to threads or make threads that "offend" you. they have a constitutional right just like we all have of freedom of speech.
    test
  12. sagacious infant

This forum has guidelines. It was dedicated to women's issues. Not advice for guys or answering questions that border perversion. Yes, it is simple to ignore posts - I do it all the time. However, this forum gets flooded with nonsense. I bring what I can and respond when I can. It's just not fun coming to this forum anymore when it's flooded with nonsense and then insults thrown around when the nonsense gets closed. It's gotten old and tired.

It's not about segregation - it's about having the one forum that was dedicated to the women of the site being a place where we can come and participate in discussions relevant to us. One forum, folks, out of many.

As for the Alley - it's a novelty forum where just about anything goes. There's a different "quality" in the Alley and it's not the same that is found in every other forum. A lot of the posts that are made in this forum could go straight to the alley and probably get more responses.
    test
  13. sagacious infant

It seems to me that a few of the guys in this post are the ones taking things so seriously. Someone mentions a forum just for women and you all are up in arms about one forum out of 50 in which you wouldn't be able to post. Not everyone can post in the Pit either - why not? There's nothing special in there. Quit crying and make some more relevant posts.
    test
  14. 6th_plague

well if u want your own place go to an oprah website...this is rapmusic.com..a predominately male website...take it or leave it. the only crying i see is from you women ALL THE TIME...i'm just stating facts about you girls who post in here..ifyou offended oh well ..the truth hurts
    test
  15. yea, and i think those guidleines should be followed, but I dont believe the answer is getting rid of the forum or having a womans section where men cant post.

u are taking steps towards segregation though, it seems that people think it will be a solution because men are the problem. Women discuss men just as much as they discuss things only relevant to them.

so are you saying that the women over at the alley don't mind it when its in that forum? i.e. the offense taken to something matters greatly on what forum it is posted in? I believe most of the mods of that forum are infact women.
    test
  16. 6th_plague

exactly...i just read that...
    test
  17. yo momma

yo momma New Member

Lets make a men only forum.

I guarentee Saggy heads the ''sexist'' retort.
    test
  18. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

And I find it fucked up that Saggy is the only female that has something to say about this. It's like she is the only one that's really putting up a fight for the forum and shit. Seem like everybody else is just hiding or some shit. IMOOOOOOOOOOO
    test
  19. yo momma

yo momma New Member

Sagacious I can assume is the sort that wants everyone to feel pity for her.

Thats the reason why she's putting up a fight. But no one does. She'll committ suicide shortly.
    test
  20. noreaga

noreaga New Member

i feel sorry for the mods but not all the guys are inmature it's just the small minority , ya'll should bring this up to jeff or something
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.