I think Ladies Delight should be removed...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by LooseLeaf2004, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Dont think it would be right to ban all the males from this forum. To be honest the best threads I've seen made in this forum have came from males, not to take anything away from Saggy, Tight, Chokolate, or Short. You all have came up with some great topics.

The thing that trips me out about this shit is. There could be a thread about whatever. And it can be going good. Everybody is coming in with some good replies to whatever the thread topic was. Then out of nowhere somebody will come out and say, "bitch" or "hoe" and then yall females just lose focus on the whole point of the thread. Yall will turn your attention to that person, which in most cases that's what the person wants you to do. Then the thread is ruined from people going back and forth. And majority of the time it's usually the same damn person. I remember awhile back Jeff is use ban them certain people from even posting in the LD when they came in disrespecting. Why dont yall go back to that instead of banning a whole gender?
    test
  2. YOU GO GIRL!
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I actually really enjoy this forum. Prolly the most visited by me then any other. I just ignore the immature post, and skip on by to the next. I only answer, or reply to what I feel comfortable with. I think that's basically all you can do. You can't ban ppl, because before you know it you'll be banning EVERYONE sooner or later lol.

But anyway, I love this Forum. You ladies do a good job :thumb:
    test
  4. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I say just limit the posting in this and the men's forum to the gender they were made for and have the moderator grant access to those proven to be the correct gender.

Imperial1
    test
  5. Why? Surely it cant be just because some guys are disrespectful. That is what it seems like though, but like I said it must be a 'smokescreen' because I don't believe that it is a valid reason or even that most women here agree that it is.
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

You're pretty close to getting banned from this forum.. Watch yourself..
    test
  7. Short2003

I'm planning on talking to Jeff about that soon..
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i already did...you can msg me about it sometime tomorrow
    test
  9. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

*takes a huge dump in this thread*
    test
  10. Short2003

See, now was that necessary? Go take a dump in the ME threads or alley threads... Us LD mods will be keeping an eye on you..
    test
  11. Short2003

Aye Aye Cap'n
    test
  12. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

I contribute a lot to this forum, but with the high volume of immature posts I just don't feel the need to post.

Also, whenever a thread is made about something with substance... nobody responds.
    test
  13. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Well lemme add on another aspect that I left out about the other board I'm on, we also have a "Love, Sex, and Relationships" forum for both genders to post in. Therefore, the disrespect and degrading crap to attack either gender can be done in THAT forum. Let the men and women discuss their own issues amongst each other in their perspective forums so they don't have to worry about interruptions of ignorant and stupid comments from the other gender. However, the opposite gender will be able to look on to the other gender's forum leading to ideas for different thread topics of discussion in their own forum.

That better?

Imperial1
    test
  14. Short2003

Yes you do contribute, you are one of the handful of males that we appreciate in here..lol
    As for this commment "Also, whenever a thread is made about something with substance... nobody responds." This forum isnt visited by that many people.. Not everyone is going to have input in every thread that is posted.. I know myself I have seen good threads but I don't have anything to add. I WANT to contribute, but sometimes a thread just isn't for me..lol
    test
  15. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

If you dont like what someone says we have an ignore feature u can use on this site. The interactions with both genders make good convo for both the man enough and ladies delight. I personally find that alot of females who post on here take things to literal. This site is for fun. U try to get someone kicked out for an opinion or how they feel about a certain situation. I dont feel i should censor my personality for anyone..especially on a message board. Its an opinion...and i'm sure most have had something worse then half the stuff said on here in real life..so just use the ignore button and move along
    test
  16. No, not really. You haven't really added another aspect but rather repeated your reason for seperating the men from the women because of ignorant and stupid comments. I say it makes more sense just to have stricter rules towards ignorant posters regardless of what sex they are. Secondly, it seems as though you are merely moving the problem by encouraging the 'crap' to happen in another forum instead of containing it. Thirdly, Seperating genders will not necesserily make ignorant or stupid comments dissapear. Finally, I still believe it is a smokescreen to block mens objectivity and give men a label as the culprits who need to leave the women alone so they can have adult conversations by themselves.

Setting up a gender only based forum will be near impossible to implement because people on here aren't represented by their gendered identities, how are you going to know who is who?Are you going to ask people to provide proof? I just think seperating the people on the board will be alot of hassle and is an extreme measure to avoid a relatively small amount of ignorance from a select few.
    test
  17. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

That's kinda what I was talking about in my last comment. I saw that coming a mile away in regards to what dude said about taking a dump or whatever. And shoot dont encourage him to bring that mess in the Men's forum either. We dont like to read about shit like that either.
    test
  18. Short2003

No, you are totally right, don't worry about it... Maybe Jeff needs to make a feces forum so all these freaks can talk amonst themselves in there.. [funny] (Kidding about that of course)
    test
  19. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

test
  20. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Short telling them what's up!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.