I think Ladies Delight should be removed...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by LooseLeaf2004, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LooseLeaf2004

LooseLeaf2004 New Member

from the site altogether, maybe even the lipstick gallery too.

SOME not all, but some of the guys here have no respect for females at all. How do you expect someone to respond to a thread if you're talking bout biting nipples or squirting. I come on this site to have good conversation and every now and then a sexual related question is okay, but some of these questions are just downright offensive.

I've stop posting on this site as much b'cuz either some of the people here are just plain ol' ignorant or are either just looking for attention. And it don't make it any better when you got people like Jims posing as a female when we all know that he is really a she

I dont' really want ladies delight to be removed, but I'm tired of the guys making dumbs threads and comments and bashing every female that posts a picture in the lipstick gallery, something has to be done. Or less and less females are going to post here. It has already begun, not as nearly females post now as before and I'm telling you it's b'cuz of the threads, comments, and female bashing here. The guys have at least 30 other forums here, this here is OUR forum, so I'm asking mods or anything of the guys to do something, cuz we can't just allow this to continue.
    test
  2. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

The mods of the forum are very good and they take out the stupidasses that sometimes haunt the forum. Hell, even I wouldn't mind helping out mod the LD forum, it needs it and I'm not trying to win points or shit like that.

What you got to look at is that this forum gets more good threads than bad ones. Only like one thread out of a day is someone acting stupid. Serious threads haven't been hijacked yet.
    test
  3. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

(not that I'm a mod) but I thought about eliminating guys all together - but there are some guys who make decent contributions. Perhaps (and it's just a suggestion) there should be a forum JUST for ladies where dudes can't even see it and then a Relationship forum or one called Battle of the Sexes where everyone can duke it out or whatever...then again the Alley could be used for that...

I dunno...just some ideas...
    test
  4. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Promises, we can't stop people from posting in here as aliases or even posting stupid questions under their real names...All we can do is close the threads, if you see it's closed, don't enter them. We arent going to ban this jms person for posting one stupid thread..All we can do is close and let it sink to the bottom..Its the users that do it repeatedly that will get banned from the forum. Of course this forum has its flaws but everyone has the option to click or not.
    Saggy, that battle of the sexes forum would be an interesting forum...Ohhhh lord... [funny]
    test
  5. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

I'm sure jms is a guy using an alt to make a stupid topic like that. They should have a punishment in the U.S. where people with weird fetishes and shit like that have to have their dicks removed. It'd be a good way of preventing rape and other sex crimes from happening. Those guys that go to sex shops and shit like that... They disgust me
    test
  6. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

They Only Make The Ignorant Or Dumb Comments To Get A Reaction Out Of Us.. Just Ignore Them..

Gone
    test
  7. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Good point. However, over on another board I'm on, only females can post in the forum and the moderator grants access to those females with a certain amount of posts and those who are vouched for. (a lot of folks on that board actually know each other.) The board is an open for all to see board though, but only members can post.

Imperial1
    test
  8. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i say we go flood Man Enough with dumb ass posts about weird smells and the period...just to give them a taste of their own medicine lmao
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

or go in there and ask who likes wang
    test
  10. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i try to be polite :-D
    test
  11. X sample

X sample New Member

dont be so sensitive...the majority of the ladies have no problem with the majority of the thread....shit, alot of the ladies here are freakier than the guys...lmao...

im often suprised with some of the threads that some of the ladies start in here...theyre pretty full on...

dont be such a prude..
    test
  12. X sample

X sample New Member

shit , those threads will blend right in...lmao

u just described half of the the thread titles in man enough at the moment...HAHA
    test
  13. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

Majority of what ladies? Name them. There's a handful on the site so I'm sure you can name the "majority" who don't mind the bullshit that gets posted up in here.
    test
  14. It Would make more sense to have stricter rules on posting rather than shut down the whole section. Also, all this restricting the guys buisness, why? Just because of a few immature posters? You don't find the guys asking for something like that, and if we did, you would be like 'oh you have everything! let us have our section'. But the thing is, Women are not restricted to go anywhere on this site, it's just not many women decide to post elsewhere. If sections of the site were set up to suit women only then it would be probably called stereotypical and sexist anyway. Segregate if you want, but don't think that by removing all the men that you will have a much better time :)

I think those sites that segregate men and women have alterior motives against men and are put in place so men's objectivity is blocked and women can talk about them without fear of ridiuclule or the truth being known that guys can actually be great to have around. The so called immaturity factor of men spoiling things is just a smokescreen and a reason to label them as being lesser in the sense that women cant even act like adults when the men or 'boys' are around.
    test
  15. X sample

X sample New Member

well i prolly would have put you...lol...u always seemed pretty chill...

btws....chokolate, short, pinkchica, tight eyes, jai-z

all those gurls respond positively to the sexual threads...

im in agreeance that offensive threads should be closed...but im jus saying that as long as theyre worded in a respectful manner almost anything seems to go with most of the females in here...
    test
  16. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

All the ladies on Rm likes me.
    test
  17. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

i agree so that homophobic gay hater lala woulnt be a mod!
    test
  18. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

its children on this site....when i say children...i mean that PHYSICALLY and Physchologically.......and its a shame

i'm a 23 year old man, and i like having intelligent conversations....especially about relationships and so-forth....but it seems like errything is about sex around here

i like sex....but damn, does every thread have to be about it...(do u suck dick, do u eat pussy, how big is big)

stupid ass questions like that....i feel like i'm in high school again....wtf....

there needs to be some sort of way to separate the kids from the adults....but there really aint no way to do it.....
    test
  19. Catch TWENTY 2

Catch TWENTY 2 Poet Extrodinaire

Took the words right out of my mouth^^^^^. Cats on here are so immature its ridiculous and sad at the same time. I wish I had a solution but there really is no viable one. That's a shame!
    test
  20. OuTbReAk MoNkEy

OuTbReAk MoNkEy Got Ebola?

damn sun u came bustn out dat closet dog

dey betta cova dere buttholez round u dog
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.