I think im going back to the cowboys

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by chop stick, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

last year i turned the cardinals around.. my first 2 seasons were like 2-14 3-13 and eventually won 7 games.. we quickly became a high powered offense with boldin and fritz i think it was.. a rookie qb.. and i think i won like 5 superbowls.. I usually would pick the cowboys.. but seeing how they screwed over emmitt smith, i decided id take smith's new team. (but i wont get into the cowboys being a stupid team) thats for the sports forum.. anyhow.. they've got that good rb (forgot his name) and i think maybe ill bring back quincy carter.. yes, i usually plan ahead what franchise im going to use.. im gonna try and keep it realistic as possible.. what team do you pick on franchise?

btw.. does anyone know if the defense is better this year? i think qb vision will make it a little more challenging.. its about time.. guys throwing a perfect bomb out of no where was silly as hell
    test
  2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

Julius Jones is the Cowboys rookie rb. Well he was a rookie last year and put up some amazing numbers despite playing only 8 games out the other do to injury.

Cowboys have been my favorite team since I was little. It's not their fault about Emmitt, he wanted to play or what not but wanted more money then they wanted to give. He retired as a Cowboy that's the main thing. He's still my favorite running back of all time but I don't blame Dallas on not wanting to dish out extra money for him when he was getting to the end of his career. If you bring back Quincy Carter you'll be wasting money. Drew Bledsoe will be the Cowboys QB this year and he'll prolly have a break out year. He's back with Parcells ( You see how well Vinny ended up doing last year, though it wasn't a great season by any means it was alot better then most of the critics thought. )

What you should look for is a stronger defense. Get some talent on at CB and a WR and you'll be decent. Though Newman Fraizer and a few other CBs are decent they still need work from last year. I can't wait til Tuesday I'll prolly play just Madden for a week or so afterwords.
    test
  3. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

I've always done my franchise with Oakland...I'm gonna have to draft defense...[funny]
    test
  4. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i do mine with chicago a lot...but on 2005 i got this 13 year one going with atlanta lol...i fucked around and lost vick around 5th year because i signed every big defense player in the free agency
    test
  5. The HUnter

The HUnter Forgotten legend.

i owned with the niners.
    test
  6. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i was a beast at espn nfl 2k5. i was unbeatable offline. i only played a few people online but i basically destroyed most the competition.
    test
  7. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

from what I've seen so far dallas is really good in this game. I've simed through two superstar seasons and the cowboys made the playoffs both times and jones went to the pro bowl.
    test
  8. Flint Marko

Flint Marko New Member

I usually play as the Steelers, but I have tried Arizona just for a challenge and it was tough heh.
    test
  9. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i ain't even started my franchise yet, i've been playing superstar mode.

first time i made a running back and got drafted by the damn dolphins. i played one preason game and restarted i made a qb and got drafted by the bills i made it through preason and i'm at my first game ain't went past that yet. i got a movie deal and stared in my first movie got 3 out of 3 lines correct.
    test
  10. Boogie M.A.-n

Boogie M.A.-n New Member

Sometimes Chicago, but usually Baltimore cause the uni's.

Baltimore is the closest thing to a perfect team. The Bears are like a JV Baltimore.

Last year, the Dolphins were practically a perfect team.
    test
  11. Guy LeDouche

Guy LeDouche Registered Abuser

Same here. I think my overall user record was around 72-11. I played about 5 seasons with the Cowboys & won it all the last 3 years in a row.
    test
  12. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

i fucks wit da giants..cant nobody beat me in some madden
    test
  13. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Man, Madden is too damn easy, I gotta go up to All-Madden now, do yall play on that?

I'm playing superstar mode and got drafted to the fucking BROWNS, of all teams. But I got them 9-1 right now, gonna take the super bowl this yr
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.