I think I'm done with this new "rep" thing

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Twamp, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

so if it's done in the closet, it's not circle jerking?

why do you do something that you are ashamed of?

:numaan:
    test
  2. Pyronoa Zoro

Pyronoa Zoro Demon Cutter

sadly, this isn't mere hyperbole.

falling asleep must have been rough, tail tossing and turning all night.
    test
  3. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

yet you losers made threads about me after i called you out on your shit.

hmmmmm
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

They love to circlejerk one another since it's probably the only part of their days/lives where people say something positive about them. The rest of the world sees them for the intolerable assholes that we see them as, and as such they have to log in and get their shots in while they still can.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

or we're completely content offline and just enjoy antagonizing people that don't know any better.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. doslavozes

Nah, I like the former explanation better. Although I'm not sure at what ratio you Alley Cats are of "dumb" to "ass" I think it varies for some of you guys, some are more "dumb" than "ass" and others are more "ass" than "dumb" It's an inexact science.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Caesar

I notice you didn't become 'above the alley' until we all came to the consensus that you were an embarrassing faggot.
    test
  9. doslavozes

Nah I've hated a lot of you guys for many months. I like parts of the Alley, but I've become disenchanted with concentration of elitist dicks in the Alley, and the fact that I like 3-4 of the Alley posters, one of which said she wasn't going to be posting much anymore, another one I wasn't supposed to be talking to or else you faggots would get upset, and the other two are Twamp and Tac.

Besides, I've been posting here for a long time and I posted in the BVA and AEH long before I ever started posting in the Alley.

I consider most of you to be the embarrassing faggots. I'm just a creepy pervert that likes older women. Nothing gay about that. But to sit around and look for the negative all the time and not contribute anything like you, Zyclon, Malo, Nu and others do, that's pure unadulterated faggotry.

There's a lot of hate in you faggots. It's a shame coming from a mod, you're supposed to be better than that Caesar but you're probably the worst of them all.
    test
  10. doslavozes

I guess when I realized the Alley was just a bunch of assholes being assholes with an undeserved sense of arrogance, I don't consider myself a part of it anymore. It's not the best part of a forum that's not the best rap music forum anymore. I guess I just grew up and realized I'm better than most of you. God Caesar you act like a 6th grader that didn't get his pudding cup so you just rip on people online. And the act of looking at normal happy people just curdles your blood so you have to do whatever you can to make everyone else miserable. You're pathetic. You're like those 2 old ass Muppets that sit on a hotel balcony and look down on everything and try to make it look like you're better than everything. Well you're not.
    test
  11. Caesar

dos

I can see that you're the touchier sort and not here for the bullshit.

I'll back off because it isn't squaring with my paternal instincts.
    test
  12. doslavozes

On the bright side Caesar this is the largest amount of your posts I've ever read in one sitting. Have a good night y'all.
    test
  13. Caesar

That's good.

I don't think I could take anymore unrestrained female panic.
    test
  14. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

seems like they're just not used to real life social interaction/ respect so they long for it with one another on here.

gotta find it somewhere, right?
    test
  15. Caesar

Honest question, Twampsin.

Why are you here?
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

who the fuck asked dos for his life story?

leila posts circle jerk, this nigga learns a new word and uses it everywhere.

you've always been an embarassing faggot, atleast t.a.c grew out of that phase.

:numaan:
    test
  17. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

it's a pretty easy rule of thumb that if someone makes an OMG IM LEAVING GUYS LOVE ME thread. it's just a facebook 'omg im ugly' post.
    test
  18. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

please be done with life you weird little fuck.
    test
  19. doslavozes

You know, I'm almost going to miss you when you go, although judging on the concentration of other assholes here you'd be easily replaced. The only thing that you have that the other faggots don't have is the amount of stupid spam threads you make.
    test
  20. doslavozes

Considering that you get repped/supported only by people that are in the circlejerk, and are shitty enough posters to generally be on my ignore list because their posts aren't worthy of my viewing, then your insults don't have merit. Otherwise it's just a bunch of circlejerking faggots that I don't respect whose opinions aren't worth shit trying to talk shit to me on the internet.

Something something circlejerk.
    test