i think i'd have passed out if i was in anaheim right now.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Priceless, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

i forgot just how big a rock fan i really was.
    test
  2. Priceless

i bet when i go upstairs there's gonna be a text from koffee on my phone
    test
  3. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

really not that cool

the rock sucks
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i missed this dude...and a beef with Cena no less...classic
    test
  5. Priceless

i cried a little bit.

chiefsfan just successfully became the first member of rapmusic.com whose posts i've ever blocked.
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The Rock >>>
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I got chills....all the memories of the good ole days came rushing back
    test
  8. Diasick

Diasick this guy

1 ban cheif.. 2 cena got pwnd almost worse than micheal cole
    test
  9. Priceless

man... watching that made me forget i was a grown ass man.

7 years ago i hadn't even met my wife yet. i'd only been in college for a year. and that was the rock's last stretch... he was already doing movies most of the time by then.

i remember in high school my boys used to make fun of me for being such a rock mark... i used to think they were full of it but now i know they were pretty spot on.

greatest to ever do it.
    test
  10. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

OH I'M SO HURT!

LOL @ marking out for the Rock. I mean seriously?
    test
  11. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

See this is where I differ from the majority of people (I'm guessing). If the 1998-2000 era (or whenever it was) of WWF was your favorite era of wrestling, I think that's fucking retarded. I think this means most of these people were introduced to wrestling during this era and have never bothered looking at other tapes (mostly older stuff) of stuff when wrestling was 500x better. Like anything puro from earlier in that decade (AJPW/NJPW all the way to Michinoku Pro and Toryumon) or territorial stuff from the 80s or ECW/SMW from the 90s which were easily the 2 best promotions of all time. If you had been exposed to this type of shit I seriously doubt you would have enjoyed watching the Rock and Stone Cold in 1998-1999. If you did, and you still thought the Rock was the greatest thing ever then I guess you just don't understand what you're watching.

It's funny to me also that people think I'm trolling most the time when I'm not at all. I worked in this business and made a living in this business for over a decade and I understand it very well. So no I'm not trolling and yes I'm dead serious with this opinion. Did I mark out for the Rock? No. Would I even rather have the Rock host WM27 than the Rock not host WM27? Honestly, not really. I'd rather have it just be a WM27 without a host if I had to chose between the two. I think it hurts the show overall.
    test
  12. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

The rock is badass

They'll never book him vs cena

But I'd pay to see it happen

Bigger than hogan vs rock at wm 18
    test
  13. Diasick

Diasick this guy

Cheif You Don't Make Money In This Business, You Live At Home With Your Mom And She Lays Your Clothes Out For You Still.. Fuck Outta Here With That Shit, No One From Your Shitty Indy Promotions Can Compare To Anything The Rock Has Done For This Business..

Your Pro Indy Shit Is Retarded And A Flake...You Probably Jizz Your Paints When Cena Comes Out, Lol@even comparing anything from the indys to the rocks career.. you should be banned just for that..

ECW was great but it was nothing big till it was gone, it would of been gone alot sooner without the help of vince funding it... ECW wasn't as great as people said it was..

It would have never got popular without vince pushing it on tv.. period..

You Aint Shit .. And Never Wll Be.. So Stop Complaining About WWE And Stop It With Your Gay Indy Promotions... You Gotta Have A Fucking Personality To
    test
  14. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

Okay this is a serious question....how old are you? Because you capitalize every single word you spell and I doubt you're older than 15. Again that is a serious question, not trolling. I really want to know your age. And I did work in the business for 11 years, ask Japanese Jesus he can confirm this if you don't believe me. And no I don't mark out for Kane, Kane is dog shit. As far as WWE goes I don't mark out for much. Punk, Danielson, Sydal, and a few others. And I don't just mark out for whatever indy's just to do it, I mark out for good wrestling, good mic work, etc. I don't think the Rock has any of that.

ECW wasn't that great? I mean...I agree with you to an extent but not really. I think their commercial tapes and a lot of their PPVs were absolute shit. I'm not a stupid fucking mark who thought ECW was great just because they were trying to be a smark and pretending they knew what they understood what they were watching. But ECW's TV (mainly 94-96) was fucking AMAZING. That shit was the best shit in the history of wrestling and I would hope that some people here would agree with me on that. For those who just saw ECW commercial tapes PPV's and couldn't see the TV I feel sorry for them but obviously they probably couldn't help it if they didn't live in certain areas or order the tapes online around that time (or use Torrent sites in the present), but the TV was 10000000000x better than the rest of it.

Saying that shit about nothing would have happened w/o Vince, you're wrong again. Yes Vince has done a lot for the business and I personally think he's great. But dude...ECW was the reason for a lot of the shit that happened in the Attitude era. If you disagree with that you're wrong. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
    test
  15. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

test
  16. Diasick

Diasick this guy

You capitalize words when you are yelling, i was yelling because I can't believe how fucking retarded you are, I don't know who japanese jesus is so his word would mean nothing, if you need to get someone online to say that you are in this business, then you definitely aint done shit, paying to see nic cage matches aint being in the business, you probably a sound boy if that, your an indy mark.. you should fucking kill your self, and the bad thing is I doubt your even a indy mark, doing w/e you think is cool, when that shit aint cool. I really want to know your age, because I doubt your old enough to hold down a conversation with me, my registration date proves i'm older than 15, you are trying to set here and compare a garbage indy promotion to the rock, how fucking delusional are you?

ECW was all hype, the only thing they did right was the cruiser devision, just all hype that could't be pulled off to a professional level, because we all knew that's where they was trying to go..

The Attitude Era Started before ecw got edgy, the attitude era started because WCW keep beating them in the ratings, ECW was like TNA, no threat vince got all there talent before they even got big, and even if he didn't they made a name for their self over at WCW..

I think your a fucking indy mark who has never even seen an indy show, get the fuck outta here and quit trolling...

You say you travel 50 miles to see an indy show with 10 people in attendance... ROFL

I like my indy promotions to, but i'm not a fucking mark like you are, I just like to see good wrestling matches, and good personalities here and there, and an indy promotion can't pull that off..
    test
  17. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

I'm 32 years old. If you know anyone at all in the battle rap scene they can confirm Jap is legit. And like I said I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me I was just stating that to support my point. Whether or not you believe it I don't care, it was necessary in the statement I was making. And No You Don't Write Like This When You're Yelling...YOU WRITE LIKE THIS WHEN YOU'RE YELLING. Fucking idiot.

ECW was all hype? Haha, okay...I honestly don't even know what to say to that. Please find me knowledgeable wrestling fans who agree with you there. Honestly, I want you to do that...because I don't think you can. And I'm not saying every single piece of footage in ECW history was the stone cold nuts because it wasn't. I already said I thought their commercial tapes and PPVs sucked a lot of the time, but they had some great fucking feuds/matches and had the best weekly TV produced in this country in the last 20 years of wrestling.

Yes the Attitude Era started to help vs WCW...I never said it didn't. I said ECW had a HUGE influence on it. And it did. WWE was trying to do all it could do to produce as close to a product as ECW was. If you don't believe that you're a fucking idiot. Vince has even admitted this at one point or another, and tons of wrestlers have claimed this. It's not even debatable. If you think ECW back then was comparable to TNA now you have no idea what you are talking about. TNA right now is absolutely 100% a joke. It has nothing at all. ECW had something back then, it just didn't have all the necessary means to make it. It was producing a product that a lot of fans still reminisce about to this day. If you think there will be fans like this with TNA in 15 years you are a clown. I mean...do you really think that?

If you want to call me an indy mark that's fine. I mean I like indy's a lot more than I like the WWE. But I don't just like them to like them. I'm an absolutely huge fan of wrestling still even though I don't do much with the business anymore. I travel constantly in my current profession so the travel isn't a big deal. And I've never travelled 50 miles to a show. I went to about 15 indy shows last year and I was 'living' (if you want to call it that) in Lincoln, NE when i was at home. The closest show I went to was in the St. Louis area which was way more than 50 miles away. I also went to shows in LA, Phoenix, NYC, Boston, Virginia, Dayton OH, Chicago, Milwaukee, and a few other places. If you don't believe me, again I don't care. But if you really want me to, I can prove it. So just let me know big guy because I don't have a lot to hide, just what's necessary. But I can prove that for you if you really insist on saying I'm a mark and making all this shit up.
    test
  18. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I have been in the rap battling scene for ages and don't know who this guy is nor do I care if he can back you up...and you should stop trolling in a wwe discussion if your against it, your just trying to draw attention to your self that's all, you even disrespected lawlers dying mother which was a bitch move, all your being right now is an attention whore...

I didn't think ECW was all that good, they had maybe a couple matches, I think vince seen ECW as a dev place, but only a few ECW wrestlers got called up, and none are being used now, except maybe rey but he was done with ECW long before he got called up, vince didn't plan on using them wrestlers for anything long term, and he didn't plan on using them for a push, they was simply a marketing test, that's all ECW ever was to vince..

I am almost in my 30s to, but I have never seen a wrestling fan that is more of a bitch than you, you can't set here and tell me you don't respect anything the rock and stone cold has done, and in the same breath you where in here pulling an arm for nic cage and the indy wrestlers, those guys are shit, most of them are in their 30s and still on the indy scene, there is a reason for that you know?

We don't care about your fantasies of being on the road with nic cage and keeping his suitcase warm... you haven't done anything, stop setting your fat ass on the computer and saying you have.... I know you aint because your trying to set here and argue with me on a fucking forum.. that you have..

fuck outta here.. faggot..
    test
  19. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I think it just may happen, and he said he was back for good and will never leave again, this promo was similar to the one from his last run where he said he was back home, I don't really want to see him lay the smackdown on cm punk, cena, and the miz because it would look to cliche, it would have to be one on one.. I thought he was going to call out taker tho...
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

gut vs chief

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.