"I think game has the hottest Album out" - NAS

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by I wuv u, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol@ the cat who claims Games been getting hated on since he went gold....peeps have been voicing their likes and dislikes long before Game's lp dropped.......

let me break it down for Donn's retarded ass......

I keep hearing peeps talking about "Game aint that nice but alteast he put together a entertaining lp"....the fucc r u ppl talking about???? Game didnt put togetha his lp....Dre picks the song order, dre picks the guest spots and producers, and if u think he doesnt look up the def of a "executive producer"..only thing dre didnt do is rap and write the lyrics...Dre likes to have full control of the creative proccess...when u work with dre its more like a duet than a solo project....u should be thanking dre cuzz without dre Game's lp would have been as wacc as that shit he did with JT the bi99a figga in the bay...music is a complete package, how can u claim duke can make music when the only thing nice about most of his tracks are the beats???....u peeps are like zombies marching to the melody, fuccing idiots......
    test
  2. hockeys_da_best

hockeys_da_best New Member

I just can't believe that Nas really loves the Game's album that much.

But it ain't exactly gonna help him if he comes out and says he ain't feeling it.
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

game shit is nice, i dont give a fuck, shit suprised me, in nov. i wasnt checkin fo game...single wuz poppin....so i gave the album a chance...i love how he reps fo the illest...pac, big, jay, nas....im jus glad i can get down wit game, then next put on sum canibus, or talib, or whoever yall fav rapper is....

hiphop 4 life
    test
  4. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

games shit IS the best out right now.. no ifs ands or buts.. an then 50's shit gonna come out an be the best shit out.. G unit got shit on lock
    test
  5. ThaReal

ThaReal Hip Hop is NOT dead!

i agree with everyone in this thread...shut up bitch
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.