I take it all back, fuck XBOX360, I plan on going PS3

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by jayoo, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

if you just went out and bought the card from best buy, walmart, or wherever... you wouldn'd have to deal with the credit card bullshit because it just expires and that's that.
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

What part of 50 dollars a year dont you understand?? ITS 50 A YEAR. This is like the 30th time you have said 50 a month.
    test
  3. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

usually respond fresh off 3rd shift so im tired but i know how much it is

regardless...its a service that should be free
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

You cant even send text messages on cell phones for free...
    test
  5. vinyl academics

completely relevant
    test
  6. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

it makes a big difference..

pre-game lobbies, chats, etc are some of the funnest moments when playing online..

but at the same time it isn't worth 50.. im still wondering why microsoft hasn't put advertisements all over the dashboard and allowed user created mods..
    test
  7. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

its because you play in pubs..

but COD4 isnt the only competitive game out there (COD4 aint even that competitive to begin with).. there are games like rainbow six, halo, gears, shadowrun, etc..
    test
  8. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

i swear i never seen a bunch of grown men so eager to hear another nigga voice...

point blank, if i dont know you i'd rather not talk to you anyway... [dunno]

if ya'll game online like that anyway you should have a group of regular niggas you run with on games like that anyway...

I run with a squad from AHH and we all pretty much have the same games...
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

cod 4 is p2p on psn...the only games that are guaranteed to be dedicated servers are sony games....any other 3rd party game can be dedicated if the dev is willing to provide thier own servers....but most of the time it ends up being a p2p connection on psn....

quor isnt gonna stop demos from hitting psn...just like xbox live gold doesnt...but there will be a timed exclusivity to quor demos....so its basically gold vs silver as far as demos are concerned....if you dont pay for quor you have to wait for the demos....this is a premium
    test
  10. vinyl academics

you act like i said cod4 was dedicated.....its not.....the netcode is just better via psn

and no, again, qores subscribers fund the demos.....theyre NOT takin anything away from psn because without qore the demos wouldnt exist and they wont come to psn for that reason

its not the same
    test
  11. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

who? a person who had 3 xbox360s shit on him randomly, id rather not buy a year and get 2 months out of it only to have it shit on me yet again. not to mention i might not play it 12 months in a year lmao i might play a couple months then not play for who knows how long.

how does it make me cheap anyways?
    stupid, call me stupid if you want, cause this is how i choose to do it

but cheap? i end up spending more yearly than $50 and i can easily afford it, so no im not cheap, i just dont see a reason for paying for a year, next 2-3 months i might not play at all, if not more. sometimes i just get tired of 360 and wont play it for awhile, sue me.
    test
  12. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I feel what you saying, but if you can easily afford it you might well bypass the hassle and get a yearly subscription. I dont even have a 360 and I still got the subscription, got til August to cancel it. Procrastinating, they charged me for it last year when I aint even have system.
    test
  13. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

MS gave me one month of Live when I had to send mines back when GTA IV came out to make up for the Live I missed which was less than a month, a extra couple of weeks they given me.
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

lol...thats a whole bunch of wishful thinking...you dont really believe that do you? come on dog your smarter then that
    test
  15. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I guess if you've played in dead silent rooms on the PS3 and not on the 360, you wouldn't understand.

once again - you might as well be playing single player.

we could get in to the crazy lag problems with Ps3 also... but you already know.
    test
  16. vinyl academics

yeah.........not so much, rippy....try harder
    test
  17. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

they are seriously gonna charge you to download demo's?? lmao..wtf

you can download demo's free with the xbox live service......

wow, i hope that's not true
    test
  18. LiQuiD6

they are gonna charge for EXCLUSIVE demo's......which means yea...they are gonna charge for demos.......which is fine....but i dont wanna hear dudes bsin like its not a way for sony to make money like live
    test
  19. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

Its not true. Sure, it offers exclusive content but most of that content arrives later on PSN.
    test
  20. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Are you going to try to tell me that PS3 doesn't lag a lot??

I hope not.

But it makes sense considering how long it takes to DL a single "update"...while the updates seem to be released bi-weekly... takes forever to DL a demo. Gotta leave the shit on overnight.

so that's what you get for free. If you're happy with that, cool. But don't think it's a service that is even close to the same quality of XBL.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.