I take it all back, fuck XBOX360, I plan on going PS3

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by jayoo, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

but i have......and was until it rrod'd after two weeks earlier this month

try again
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Yeah, who cares about 50 bucks a year? I cant understand how people who can afford a PS3 or 360 and game/perephials and accessories can complain about a lousy 50 bucks.
    test
  3. vinyl academics

its the principle.....youre payin for features that have almost always been free

but its not worth the argument
    test
  4. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

Cheap bastards.
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Really? The first internet gaming service was Sega Channel and THAT wasnt free. Xbox live for the original xbox wasnt free. Online was free for PS2, but it was horrible. Enlighten me on all these other services that come for free? Actually, Sony is the only company offering a decent service for free, Nintendos services are terrible.

There is nothing unusual about charging for a service (period). These companies have to build and maintain servers, personally I think Sony is stupid for giving online service for free, but obviously this was a key marketing point for them.

I will however encourage you to list some companies other than Sony that offer free services to their customers?
    test
  6. vinyl academics

pc................,easy answer
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

It's a shame you could ONLY answer with the easiest answer. WOW is like 12 bucks a month, and that will start a trend for MMO games.
    test
  8. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

ahh i always say fuck it cause with my past 360 luck it will shit on me 2-3 months in and ill waste the rest of my money, i dont like fuckin with that, cheaper or not.
    test
  9. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

umm dog i just told you i switched cards because i havent put any money in that account in a long while and it finally ran out, meaning that $1 is costing me $35 for an overdraw, than $5 a day after if i didnt go an pay

so yeah, i am bitching about $1, i just paid $35 for no reason

get a job? why dont you get a bank account and stop using mommys?
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Pay your fucking bills!
    test
  11. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

for some reason i prefer to play games without the comfort of another mans voice [look]

I play COD4 and sometimes put niggas on mute... plus i dont like when people be on that racist shit...

But when I run with the dudes I know we all got mics anyway... I dont care if randomgamerX2008 has a mic though...
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

that p2p experience is a lot better then the psn service....you can brag about dedicated servers all you want...360 games run better online even with the extended voice system and p2p play...

sony realizes they cant offer a system like xbox live without charging for it...thats why the new quor "magazine" will cost users money for demos and shit....they are basically seperating people who care about downloads and exclusive content to support the service they are providing.....you wont be getting those demos of big budget releases on time any more without paying for it
    test
  13. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

thats all good....but when i play cod4 and i find a good room with people who play the game tactically it helps that everyone has mics....everyone talks about where the enemy is...the game becomes more fun....if theres assholes i just mute them...its easy as that...on psn i dont even have the option because most people dont talk anyway....it feels primitive...it almost feels like im playing a pc game before voice clients were invented for gaming
    test
  14. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

paying monthly is a rip off man....much cheaper to pay yearly....
    test
  15. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

theres nothing tactical about COD4... unless you're playing search and destroy or something but even that is wait and shoot...

we do coordinate the airstrikes/radar but thats about it...
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Yeah, my mic is unplugged 98 percent of the time. Once in a while I get in a room and I hear people playing with strategy and I break down and plug it in. Normally after that the host leaves or something...
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Well obviously mufuckas aint really on no big strategy. All I play is headquarters. So if some dude runs in a room and gets shot the fuck up, he might tell the rest of the team where the dudes hiding.
    test
  18. vinyl academics

pc is what i was talkin about to begin with.....50 bucks a month would be fine if there were dedicated servers....but theres not

they have no excuse to charge when theres already ads within the service
    test
  19. vinyl academics

no.........cod4, for example.....always ran better for me over psn

and qore will stop NO demos from hittin psn...read the sony blog....payin subscribers fund their 'exclusive' content.....it's demos that wouldn't otherwise be available to anyone on psn period.....ill pay 3 bucks for any qore episode that comes with a beta key though
    test
  20. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

seriously. who buys one month at a time?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.