I take it all back, fuck XBOX360, I plan on going PS3

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by jayoo, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

The whole monthly payment thing was already bothering me, even though I've heard many many times the 360 interface is MUCH better, which was what kept me around.

But how you buy a month worth of playtime, and soon as it's up it automatically charges your card again, you can't just go delete the card from your account either. You have to add another card and switch to that one if you don't want your first card charged, or you need to get a redeemed code. Otherwise I have to CALL microsoft and go through a bunch of bullshit to have them remove my card...

Not only this but I pay with another card because my one account has no money in it, and everything worked out. Now I go look online to check my checking account and for some random reason Microsoft charged me $1 for absolutely no reason... I switched the cards, it got charged to the other one, than a day after the fact my old card gets a charge??

What the fuck is this bullshit, microsoft is the worst fucking company.
    I'm sick of calling them over all these fucked up charges I get, this is literally the 3rd time I've got a charge I have absolutely NO CLUE as to what for.
    test
  2. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

Till I got some extra money I'm gonna be bitching at microsoft until any trace of my cards gets removed, time to start buying it in-store and entering codes, fucking ridiculous.
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

There is a dashboard update coming sometime that will allow for card deletion .. and a whole bunch of new shit ..
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Well, who is cheap enough to pay by month anyway? When I had a 360 I paid 50 bucks a year. If you can afford games, you can afford a 1 time payment of 50 bucks a year. Shit, to this day I dont even have a 360 and they still charge me lol.
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

why in the world do you pay monthly? i pay yearly......saves all that trouble
    test
  6. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

you can buy 12 months of xbox live for $40 flat at amazon.com

no tax no shipping.
    test
  7. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

PS3 = Free Online
    If all you wanna do is holla at your people online and go play a game online with no hassle. Its all good.
    Live is overated. Sure it has bells & whistles but if all you wanna do is play online here and there, it certainly ain't worth paying for.
    test
  8. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

i buy 20$ 3 months in store.. or you can buy it off xbox.com, redeem on xbox.com...

its a hassle though.. once home hits for PSN, xbox live better be free or significantly cheaper..

let the damn dashboard be filled with advertisements
    test
  9. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

Lol you're bitching about $1?

Go get a damn job slacker.
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Actually it's not. XBOX live has a much better interface. I am a PS3 owner, but I used to have a 360. Anyway, Xbox live is worth the 50 bucks. Id rather have free, who wouldnt? But I never minded paying the 50 bucks a year.

Also the xbox has a much better, more thriving online community. When I used to play COD2 on live almost everyone was talking. I play COD4 on PS3 and maybe 3 out of 16 people have a mic. I have one, but I never get on it...

Again to defend the 360...50 bucks a year is 4 dollars a month. How much you pay for your internet connection?? Mine is like 60 bucks a month. How much you pay for a cell phone a month? Shit, xbox live for an entire month is cheaper than a gallon of fucking gas!!!
    test
  11. Radium

Radium f k

fuck paying for online lol 2 these niggas raitionalizing away the fact that they are being nickle and dimed. I dont even care that shit offends me that they would even attempt to nickle and dime me like that. that 50 you spent could have went to something, anything. ol weak minded ass niggas.
    test
  12. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

I had a 360, I know what Live offers. Its still worthless when all I wanna do is play my game online. I don't need bells & whistles. I careless about achievements, gamercards, & crap demos to games I don't care about. Biggest scam running in the gaming industry.
    test
  13. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Well, I have a PS3 not a 360. I wouldnt care about 50 bucks a year on that either. The point is that it does go toward something. You must be broke or something...
    test
  14. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I agree, I never cared about the achievement shit in the slightest. I believe demos are free anyway, and there is something to offer with them at least. I still dont see how its a scam. To me, charging 50 bucks for a dual shock controller is a scam. That technology has been around forever...

I have logged more hours playing COD4 online than I have all my other games combined. So to pay 50 bucks a year for that is nothing. We are lucky, eventually games will evolve into shit like WOW where you pay monthly for every game online. I think selling used games for 55 dollars is a scam. I think all the perephials and non compatibility with all these guitar/rock band games is a scam. Charging 50 dollars for unlimited access to servers and a service is far from a scam.

I pay 160 dollars a month for cable, should that be free as well, since you know...I did buy a television?? Does the internet come free with computers? No, you need an ISP. Same situation.

More power to yall though, get a PS3, I love it, but if your reason for getting it is to save 50 bucks a year, your prolly to broke to be investing that much money in the shit anyway. Go cop a Sega Genesis.
    test
  15. Radium

Radium f k

nigga do you realize that you as the CONSUMER should look for the best deal you can get? Paying 50 a month = you must like being nickle and dimed

i dont want to be nickle and dimed by nobody. not the cable company, not the phone service and definitely not by microsoft
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

It's 50 a year. 4 Bucks a month. I guess you must not be on your own yet hahaha. Have you ever looked at any of your bills?? Everyone is nickle and diming you EXCEPT Microsoft. They are offering a great service at an extremely cheap price.
    test
  17. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

you put a TON of hours in on cod4..............for free
    test
  18. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

PS3's online sucks.

Shit is free for a reason. It's like playing a bunch of ghosts.
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Yeah. But go play COD4 on 360.

you'll see what you've missed. 360 actually has an online community. People talk. Shit seems like you're actually playing people. PS3 is complete silence. Might as well play single player.
    test
  20. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

WHAAAAAAAAAAA PEOPLE DON'T TALK WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you'd rather pay 50 a year for p2p to hear people talk?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.