I suppose I am a feminist, cause I am ...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by SAMARA, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

its not an insult ..or did you take it as one?? it was just an adequat reply to your irrational assumption that i would make it harder on women than for men. you got what you deserved.
    test
  2. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

i didn't and wouldn't take it as one. i see it being a househusband as something positive, especially given the ridicule one might receive for making that choice.

you wouldn't have made an effort to call me "future breadwinner"....a more likely scenario.
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

i find it more than ironic that you are outearned by your own wife, basically disproving everything you ever ranted about..i.e women having it harder in a supposedly patriachic society etc.

the key to success for everyone is: effort, persistance and will

until now men have shown, on average, more of the above traits and thus they are rightfully being employed in higher positions than women...

im sure your wife showed one of the above traits to get where she is now

make no mistake..i coudlnt have more respect for someone who manages to have kids while being successfull on the job field
    test
  4. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

we're both going to be successful (i.e....happy and able to pay the bills) while raising any children we have because we're both going to contribute as equally as possible in child rearing, but also in pushing the other to succeed.

There ain't no shame in my working for peanuts. That's the story of EVERY lower-middle class graduate student who wants to be a professor. Free tuition and a $1000/mo stipend...i'd be drowning if it weren't for federal loans. Jesus.....it's a good thing I enjoy what I do.
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

hell yea, i always say...you have to walk through the dirt to be able to enjoy and apreciate the good times...the fruits of your labour

i worked for the post in an mountain like area for several months...one of the shittiest jobs available and imaginable, but when i got home, i felt relieved and fulfilled

its not good to be born with a silver spoon..i woudlnt grant my kids anything if i happen to be well paid
    test
  6. KEALYBOY

KEALYBOY Ignorant is a pedophile

In defining yourself completely as woman and feeling a misplaced pride you miss the whole point, that genetic irrelevancies like gender don't make you what you are.

Fucking Tori Amos
    test
  7. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

should i be "Tori Amos" I would not care what your pov was cause I would be a rich bitch, synonymous with "rich woman", just an example of some common terminology and money makes people like you disappear. Like religion, when money is at the table is has one color- green and one religion - procreation.

for the most part the poor masses of middle classes we have to claw and scrape to the top-

I did not miss the whole point, i am proud to be a woman who gives birth, is a sister and a daughter and one day a mother....

as a woman I am capable of emotions, success, thoughts, whatever another person is able to be.

I just refuse to accept that in being I am less.

Fortunately, I am glad that I dont have to say that I am a different kind of transvestite, or a cross dresser that has the full equipment at birth, or some other reference to some other semi-type of woman who is accepted as a person able to competitive and aware.

I guess its ok for people to look at some people as a confused man or misdirected woman.

Yet, wanting to be a woman regarded with affection and capable of success is not acceptable.

I think that some men need to find themselves in more loving relationships where there is love and encouragement.

thats all I have to say cuz thats what i know, for the men I have involved personally in my life I have encouraged and embraced them, and I have found that they reciprocated these feelings and actions towards me.

No, we arent together today, but we are better for it.

cheers.
    test
  8. KEALYBOY

Why feel a sense of 'pride' at happening to belong to a certain sex, something you don't control and are not responsible for? Pride for what you do and what you think maybe, but pride cos of circumstances you've fuckall to do with? nahhh
    test
  9. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

this is on the top 1 least arguable remark - its the plumbing its how it fits- a woman knows her destiny perhaps that is why she is able to define it more willingly and with possibilty.

Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Damn little thing wont sit still and doesnt stop talking, but the baby is mine. I know this- Ishot it out of my birth canal. See thats detiny.

For a man its not so easy. Its just easier to be mint jam like you have demonstrated.

There are somethings that are just understood. For some people, they only limit themselves to believing that these are the only successes that a woman is able to achieve, and with your comment one that incites is not without choice or with responsibilty?

your comment is mint jam with meat.
    (411- historically sweet jams and heavy spices were used to cover the rotting meats)
    test
  10. KEALYBOY

just quit the bullshit

ur 'pride' is fake

IT'S JUST UNDERSTOOD.......THAT GOD IS REAL

bollocks, you just can't justify it

ur pride is of no consequence

and the fact u appeal

2 pagan style hocus pocus superstition 'it's just understood'

to justify it

shows how backward u r

being woman is a genetic circumstance u hav no control over so why feel proud u dumb hoe

as for your surreal comments on 'sweet jams' and 'mints' - well, for free-associative-poetry, full marks. for intellectual coherence, thumbs down.
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

verfickte schlampen..
    test
  12. KEALYBOY

speak english u fuckin nazi is hitler ur dad or somethin?
    test
  13. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

the mint thing... its a fact. Everyone knows brits food SUCKS. its drab like the weather. It seems that you are in denial.

and your arguement is dumb and then to take the empirical stand that its "GOD" and pagan hocus pocus...

what a cop out.

get some love.

fuck it.... just pay for it.

A woman's pride is fake?
    its GOD?

contradiction: in esse there can be only what is and your point makes no sense.

Your woman should not push her tits up because she has them
    but let them sag between her legs in greif?

dont worry some insecure unattractive low self-esteem woman will love you everyday that you beat her ego down. On the day you look at her and feel pathetic pat yourself on the back, chap. You are what you give to the world, not only what you eat.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.