i start work today

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by jesus chris, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

[​IMG]

in that pic you kinda look like a Beastie Boy
    test
  2. jesus chris

jesus chris are you serious?

not really. i like rosa and rippy takes every opportunity he can to tell me that he doesn't like me.
    test
  3. jesus chris

hopefully ad rock.
    test
  4. I love Ortizz!

I love Ortizz! New Member

I wasn't calling you bitchy, you just happened to post in between me and Rosa. What's Rippy's problem with you?
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I don't "dislike" anyone here. It isn't that personal.

My only problem with Chris is his elitist attitude he sports around here. I make jokes about everyone, some people are too uptight to see them as just that...

give me a target, and i'll shoot at it.
    test
  6. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

What a great thread.
    test
  7. Henry VIII

Henry VIII New Member

^RuffHouze, art thou really what thou appears to be, or art thou Janus, the beast with two backs? Show your true might and close this here thread if ye are unsatisfied. Oh ye 'supermod'.
    test
  8. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

who cares if hes fucking ugly ass girlfriend is 17 or not. leave the man alone sheezuz. if he's happy who cares. who cares about his attitude who cares about his avatar who cares about his font size shit 7 pages is entirely too many post for this thread. tell him hey good luck at work or i hope you fucking hate it you geeky bitch and be done with it. if he likes the broad who cares. dok you liked rosa she was 15 who cares. aslong as he isn't forcing her into the relationship it's nobody's business but theirs. stop playing scavenger hunt on his myspace sheezuz. it's ok to make jokes but 7 pages is entirely too many jokes unless you're going to decide to be funny for once. as much as you brag about your live in baby's momma what ever you like to call her why wouldn't you spend more time with her instead of worrying about he's doing. it's problary deep down because him and rosa are friends and even though you don't want pursue anything rosa you don't want her to have any sort of a connection with anyone online. if they're friends who cares let them fucking be friends let him fly to canada come to her house she'll cook up some kurry he'll bring his skateboard and they'll listen to emo rock for the remander of the evening. it's not like he's going to come to your house bust through your door interrupt you sitting online argueing with spanky and wyte boi go to the bathroom while you're girlfriends practicing her belumia and mess up your metrosexual design on a dime you call a bedroom. iono how you and chosen can actually be offline friends. especially with chosen being so not annoying and you being the first one to want some rapmusic gossip if i was you i'd start trying to be more like chosen or more like rosa one of the three. shouts to chosen btw haven't talked to you in a long time.
    test
  9. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

test
  10. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

test
  11. jesus chris

wow, has it really been 7 pages?
    test
  12. Henry VIII

Henry VIII New Member

One man gaining a job can cause quite a stir on RM it would seem. That in itself sayeth a lot.
    test
  13. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I don't care so much as to read this. No offense.

Chris looks/acts like a homeboy of my own. In life, we'd probably actually get along.

but since it's the internet...I'll take as many cheap shots that are given.
    test
  14. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

get his aim name or something i'm tired of reading it, stop acting like a skinny diddles.
    test
  15. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

lol dood, I can't believe you would steal my pic.

At least make sure my name wasn't in the url first ...
    test
  16. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

You're tired of reading it?

Usually when I don't want to read a thread I stop clicking the fucking thread.

....not so smart, eh?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.