i smoke too much salvia

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Kai Is Lazarus, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da big K

da big K give me points please.

test
  2. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

If you dont mind mailing it to your house salvia supply sells an O of leaves for $14.
    The leaves really aren't reccomended by most people though, it's best to just go with some extract, which cost a lot more. Try the leaves, and if they don't do anything. Hit up the extract.
    test
  3. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

test
  4. da big K

aight thanks
    test
  5. ck47

ck47 New Member

all salvia does for me is get my horny as fuck!
    test
  6. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

yeah i think it does that too. it made my feeling real sensitive and shit. i kept spinning my fitted cuz it felt so funny
    test
  7. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

but it should do more than just that, you kids are the only people who dont think it does everything. I be like these kids on this forum are saying salvia aint shit, and they all laughed and they were like wtf are they smoking man
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I smoked 20x salvia extract and it wasn't anything incredible. Salvia sucks. Don't smoke it people or you waste your money. Go buy shrooms or hawaiian baby woodrose if you want to trip.
    test
  9. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

hawaiian baby woodrose, and stuff like absinthe have shown to cause brain damage not cool if you ask me. and i don't know enough about the chemical reactions of shrooms, so i can't really speak on it.

But think about it Salvia is legal, that other stuff isn't.

And im not really into the brain damage shit.

Steve why are you so against Salvia anyways? do you just not like it because its legal, or are the effects too intense for you or what?
    test
  10. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

its fuckin hard 2 get any effects, i did it once and it took 4 bongs and that shit was mad scary i daint ahve any proper hallucinations just the ground was spinning like when your drunk but more extreme and a lot faster i daint know where the fuck i was going, and my mate who was with me didnt want some after coz he daint like wot he saw. i got the rest of it under my bed still. the effects for me only lasted like 5 minutes, in the confusion i managed to grab a cigarette and that calmed me down
    test
  11. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

MRB what did you smoke extract or leaves?
    test
  12. da big K

I was searching about the internet a bit and got 2 see people talling about mad trips with salvia.
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

You show me where hawaiian baby woodrose has been proven to cause brain damage because, I don't think so.

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds ARE legal.

I'm not into boring drugs.

I'm against salvia because it's a horrible drug. It doesn't provide any kind of eye opening experience, no kind of self exploration, no kind of in depth thought, no deep retrospection, no body high, it doesn't last long(thank god), no great visuals, it sucks, it's crap. Shrooms, HBWR, or LSD if you want a trip.
    test
  14. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

salvia is supposed to induce introspective thought
    test
  15. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

ok, i had my last experience, with a bong and 20x extract. i was the most mellow ive ever been, and the music i was playin kinda surrounded me, visually. but i got nauseous when it was over, so im not messin wit it anymore.
    test
  16. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

How the fuck would it do that? For 3-5 minutes you are incapacitated, then the next 10 minutes you are just trying to figure out what happened. There is no introspective thought involved.
    test
  17. dopeboyfresh

dopeboyfresh Oh He So Fresh !

i heard you got inhale hella smoke to feel it and i heard you trip real hard but it's a short trip ... best out of a bong ...

... i rather face a blunt of dro ...
    test
  18. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

yeah bong is best apparently
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.