i smoke too much salvia

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Kai Is Lazarus, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

ill stick to weed, thank you.
    test
  2. Rahmein N.

Rahmein N. Prince of Persia

Do they got it in any clubs in cali?
    test
  3. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

clubs? its not like X bro..its weed ..i dunno any clubs who sell weed lol
    test
  4. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

i used some 20x 2day. smoked a blunt of it with my boi like it was weed. he was like "this shit aint doin nothin." then about 3 min later, he was like "why the hell are those trees so damn bright?" and started laughin, lol. im gettin my bois bong 4 the next time we smoke so i can get the better trip. try some wild dagga too, that stuff will make u hallucinate 4 real.
    test
  5. 0C04

0C04 New Member

You shouldnt smoke it from a blunt.

To get the full effect you should smoke it from a pipe or a bong and use a torch lighter. It needs to burn at a higher temperature to release the most of whatever it is in it that fucks you up. Smoke as much as possible in one hit and hold it as long as possible. If you have a strong extract it should work with one or maybe 2 hits.

Last time I did it I had a insanely intense trip. Everything in my room became a pattern and then I collapsed on my bed and visited another dimension. It was like watching all these versions of myself pass before me in a crazy sequence, it felt like i was there for hours. The whole trip lasted maybe 15 minutes though.

Be careful with this. It's not like other drugs... Its like a intense spiritual exploration of your mind.. Not something to be taken lightly.
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Who smokes salvia in blunts and joints? Idiots, that's who. What the fuck you are just wasting the salvia doing that shit.

Best way to smoke salvia is out of a bong like St. said.

The heavy effects usually only last for a few minutes and then you drift back into reality with mild after effects for 5-10 minutes. And don't tell me my stuff was weak because I have smoked leaves, 10x, and 20x.

In my opinion, salvia sucks. It's weird, it's not mind expanding, it's confusing, strange, disorienting. It's just a really strange drug with no real great effects or altered perception of reality to check out. It throws your brain around for a couple minutes and then that's it. Wow.

My advice is go buy some shrooms instead.
    test
  7. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

The chemical salvinorin A.
    test
  8. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

so think i should just jump 2 weed? lol
    test
  9. Rahmein N.

not dancin clubs...... you fool........ the good thing about cali, we got stores full of the most chronic-est weed set on display, pick wahtever the fuck you want...... no swag bullshit, you wouldnt know about no REAL CLUB......
    test
  10. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

You mean a medical marijuana card where in most instances you need a medical card to even buy that shit unless the people just don't care...

A lot of states have that.

I hate how people in cali think their herb is better just cuz it's from cali...lmao...

I bet ya'll are smokin shit from Washington and Oregon some of the times.
    test
  11. Rahmein N.

Yeah, i bullshited my way around and got my own card...... but before it wasnt even that hard, cuz most of the friends got em.... i never said we had the best bud, yall just assume shit like everyones the same....... what other states is it partially legal in? Thought it was only california.
    test
  12. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

It's not legal and you still can be arrested for posessing it no matter what card or paper work you have.

The STATE of cali have decided to allow doctors to perscribe it but the federal govt.'s agents can still arrest you for a fedral crime...

Pretty fucked up? yup.

There was just a HUGE, and when I say HUGE, I mean thousands upon thousands upon thousands of marijuana plants, bust in Cali a few weeks back of a grower who got permission from the state to grow medical marijuana patients marijuana.

Like take the amount of plants they're allowed to grow, and add it together so he had mad plants.......he HAS been doing this for a while but the Feds moved in on him like the bitches they are and busted his shit that he wasnt even tryna hide...

Was on a ranch...looked like a wine ranch how they have fields upon fields of grape vines.....
    test
  13. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

Salvia is hardcore. You trip for like 15 minutes then you have an extremely strong sense of euphoria for like hours after, but then you like feel wierd like your not yourself for like 2 days. The wierd feeling is not cool the rest of it's preety cool though. Everything looked like a cartoon, and it felt like my body was liquid. preety bugged out if you ask me. But you have no control over waht your doing while your tripping so be careful, cuz you can do some stupid shit.
    test
  14. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

for the price you pay for 1g of that salvia ish, you can basically get weed instead...

if Mr. Steve S is right, which that was a pretty accurate description, cause most of that legal shit doesn't work

I tried MorningGlory Seeds (ever heard of this?, goto erowid.org), which are "legal"

I followed the directions and that shit basically gave you motion sickness... it fucked you up in a bad way..

Moral of Story = might as well just buy Real Weed over legal alternatives
    test
  15. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Ugh. You just reminded me of the time I downed 2 or 3 hundred morning glory seeds. I was nauseas for 5 hours plus with not many effects. Morning glory has small amounts of LSA which is cousin to LSD which is why people do it. BUT, there is a legal seed called "hawaiian baby woodrose seeds" which contain much more LSA and you only have to eat 5 or 6 seeds. The trip is much better and nowhere NEAR as nauseating as morning glory seeds.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Have you ever even smoked salvia? Because really, I don't think you have.
    test
  16. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

yeah. Have you?
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I think you're full of shit. The effects you described are nothing like that of salvia. The only part of your post that was even close to being accurate was the duration of the trip lasting 15 minutes, and even that is wrong too.

Have I smoked salvia? Yeah, check the first page of this thread, guano.
    test
  18. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

How are you gonna say those are not the effects? what are the effects then ass?
    test
  19. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

S-A-L-V-I-A Experiential Rating Scale
    Level - 1 "S" stands for SUBTLE effects. A feeling that "something" is happening, although it is difficulty to say just what. Relaxation and increased sensual appreciation may be noted. This mild level is useful for meditation and may facilitate sexual pleasure.

Level - 2 "A" stands for ALTERED perception. Colors and textures are more pronounced. Appreciation of music may be enhanced. Space may appear of greater or lesser depth than is usual. But visions do not occur at this level. Thinking becomes less logical, and more playful; short-term memory difficulties may be noted.

Level - 3 "L" stands for LIGHT visionary state. Closed-eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed: fractal patterns, vine-like and geometric patterns, visions of objects and designs). The imagery is often two dimensional. If open-eyed visual effects occur, these are usually vague and fleeting. At this level, phenomena similar to the hypnagogic phenomena that some people experience at sleep onset occur. At this level, visions are experienced as "eye candy" but are not confused with reality.

Level - 4 "V" stands for VIVID visionary state. Complex three-dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. Sometimes voices may be heard. With eyes open, contact with consensual reality will not be entirely lost, but when you close your eyes you may forget about consensus reality and enter completely into a dreamlike scene. Shamanistic journeying to other lands--foreign or imaginary; encounters with beings (entities, spirits) or travels to other ages may occur. You may even live the life of another person. At this level you have entered the shaman's world. Or if you prefer: you are in "dream time." With eyes closed, you experience fantasies (dream like happenings with a story line to them). So long as your eyes are closed you may believe they are really occurring. This differs from the "eye candy" closed-eye imagery, of level 3.

Level - 5 "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence. At this level one may no longer be aware of having a body. Consciousness remains and some thought processes are still lucid, but one becomes completely involved in inner experience and looses all contact with consensual reality. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with God/dess, mind, universal consciousness, or bizarre fusions with other objects--real or imagined (e.g. experiences such as merging with a wall or piece of furniture). At this level it is impossible to function in consensual reality, but unfortunately some people do not remain still but move around in this befuddled state. For this reason a sitter is essential to ensure the safety of someone voyaging to these deep levels. To the person experiencing this the phenomenon may be terrifying or exceedingly pleasant; but to an outside observer the individual may appear confused or disoriented.

Level 6 - "A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur. Injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening, the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced, or said in level 6. People cannot recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a desirable level, because nothing can latter be recalled of the experience.

does that help you understand the effects..now what???????
    test
  20. da big K

da big K give me points please.

so can you recommend it? sounds pretty coo.I can get 15 gram for 12 bucks, that an ok price?They say it´s from Oaxaca, , but nothing about the quality...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.