I signed up for the RSTL

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^Just quit smokin' again.

Kinda on edge...
    test
  2. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

facts:

PAIN has gotten better.... he can also get better... the collab cypher this week... best verse of his life...

LDOGG is awesome on his best day ... he's a pretty good textcee 2... but he's no WWIII or Jowelz...
    test
  3. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

lol there is too much to say in response to that gay shit to even bother saying it all in detail.. but ill summerize by saying u never touched on the reasoning behind your friendship with a known cheat when i asked infact u dodged it every time it was brought up...and also messed up my quoting on some shit, so when u fix that it will make more sense to you... like the analogy i used of u claiming old shit will beat new 9 times out of ten. lol if u dont get it thats your fault... an the im crazy for thinking people vote crooked shit is as easy as looking at your way of thinking about shit..

notice how u been talking shit about lay doubt too.. and his match is still up an yet to be voted on.. hmm i wonder who u will vote for? lol... if u did vote for him it would only be so u could get rid of the better writer so u wouldnt have to face him later... thats how people like u operate... check your vote out against me in this match (must of been sad i dissed your best buddy GL).. an notice how everyone whose names i used in a bad way, in my verse, voted against me.... it proved the point that emotions matter in votes an most people catch feelings enough to grow more bias than someone who is left alone, rather than pick the better written material.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...684-7-metasin-4-1-v-8-ldogg-1-1-vote-now.html
    pains vote:

"L Dogg - You know I never liked you, but I have casted votes in your favor. Of course, this was back in the day when your verses weren't covered in corn syrup (aka before i started dissing him -ld). I mean, it's good for what it was I guess, a silly little parody of the main people in the league, but it really did nothing at all for me. I thought it was the big letters that made your lines seem long, but goodness gracious was this flow stretched. Come on L Dogg, you're making it too easy for all of us that hate you."

now is it just me or is that another way of saying its easy to vote against me in this case because im actually dissing the people who dont like me straight up.. rather then them usually having to try harder to vote against me when there isnt something as easy as using thier name, to blame it on... dude i been onto your kind forever.. this is exactly why u a person who enjoys being gotlifes friend.. u a untrustworthy/shady faggot... and it doesnt look like that will ever change judging by how your wont admit talking to me on aim as when u had the name ninja kid, asking me rookie shit...cant even own up to shit.. thats whats sad.. but check this out.. best of luck in the new league hopfully u can get out of that 1-2 slump and atleast make it into the top 5 in the mag.. not sure how that happened seeing as the league started with u in the champ match.

tek.. your right im def not no ww3 or jowelz. im LD : )

i told tek to post up the verses we selected to post against each other, so thats on him now..
    test
  4. LDogg The King

an whats up with u posting pictures with a mask on lol.. on some im afraid to show face type shit
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

I'm cool with Got Life cuz he was always cool with me and never did wrong by me, it's as simple as that. And that analogy still does not apply.

What I meant was you're making it too easy for us to vote against cuz you suck so much dick you delusional son of a bitch. Wow you are on another fuckin' planet son, you really are. And lol @ untrustworthy mother fucker you don't know me, I been through shit with boys that would break you like a fuckin' twig. And I already responded to the rest.
    Can't wait...
    test
  6. .:Pain:.

Da fuck you wanna see my face so bad for?

Anyways, I'll be posting some up, the only pics I have are my girl's and they're all party pics and shit of me hammered...
    test
  7. LDogg The King

its not that i wanna see your face, it's that ur posting a picture with a fucking mask on... who does that?

the question should be why would u rather hide your face then show it? u cant be that ugly son..

an u liking gotlife because he always stood by your side is cute...really.. but also shows ur nothing but selfish.. u would rather have a support cushion in gotlife and allow a whole league to be cheated by that person, than turn on him for the greater cause and be left alone.... this type of thinking is seen in kids who grew up worthless lol but i aint gonna clown u on that level cuz its wrong of me... all i know is u are lame..but its cool u got loyalty to ya dude.. just sucks he a fraud.... when u start acting like a honorable dude thats when ill talk to u like one.
    test
  8. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

L Dogg said he would watch a girl catch a hammer to the face and walk away.
    test
  9. LDogg The King

yea not any girl.. just the one being talked about at that time.. i also gave my reasons for feeling that way...
    whats that have to do with anything though?
    test
  10. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Hahaha, just stoking the flames to this heated discussion son.
    test
  11. T-LoC

T-LoC The Truth

are you emcee buttafly? lol
    test
  12. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

yea.....thats her

buttafli
    test
  13. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Yes, more veterans sign into the league, so I won't have to keep reading votes like "I think you had better structure and vocab, so I'm going to give you the nod." Because WTF does better structure mean? I mean, really how do you have a better structure when mostly everybody's looks like this:

abcdecefoejojaeijfe
    eofajoeijaoijfeoiajoijaofe
    efpojajeoiajfeoiajofiajoifjeaoijoiajf
    feoajofiejoaijoiajoifjeoiajfoiejaoifjeoiajofi​
    test
  14. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

edit, that went wrong.
    test
  15. T-LoC

T-LoC The Truth

too many people trying to say verses dont FLOW in a TEXT battle..

people have different ways of rapping. otherwise hip hop would be extremely BORING... *shakes head*
    test
  16. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol'd at this thread.

LDogg, go cross take a look at the season 2 tourney for a more decisive amount of insight into not only how you got ko'd from a tourney I wasn't even supposed to be in, and how I won it.

You may have won something ages ago, and I may have done some shit long before I even joined RM, but Me>You.

and ofc Pain > You.

Oh and I signed in as well, and jook if you vote for yourself against me with 2 of your aliases again, I will stab you.
    test
  17. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

If you think flow doesn't matter in a text verse, you still have a lot to learn.
    test
  18. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

hahaha.

yeahhh, i read some of the 'feedback' on verses.

"i'm voting for __ because they had nicer lines"

.. uhm. Like what?

or my favourite - "yeah i agree with nique, KriminaL took this"

.. lol sheep.
    test
  19. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

lmao.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.