I signed up for the RSTL

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

why are you quoting shit from last year?
    you should be elevating, show me something from 2 weeks ago - should be 30x better than something from march o8

.. son, you keep droppin this 'has-been' shit,
    peep the sig.

when was the last time someone said anythin like that about you?
    they haven't?

oh, ok.
    sit down.
    test
  2. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

lol yo pain u said ive sucked for 2 years.. but i went back an found a verse i posted september 08 which was one everyone no show against..one of the last since i been in.. when metasin had his little my internet was out story, and even came online later to say he would drop something, only to never do so, yet posted for rbl... followed by tryz saying he would have something up later that night or the next day as a fill in.. no one wanted to fill in.. so its pretty much an open verse an ill put it up against anything u have ever written for people to vote on...

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...ue/1100349-rd-1-7-metasin-sub-v-10-ldogg.html
    test
  3. ItalynStallion9

ItalynStallion9 New Member

test
  4. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Sorry son, wasn't me. I never hit you up on aim. I don't have your sn, and I haven't fucked with my buddy list in a long, long time.

lol, It wasn't. If you had said 00-04, I would've agreed. But you didn't.

You have been. Not consistantly, but I've seen your name here and there. I'm just sayin' I honestly can't remember seein' the phrase, "L-Dogg Wins."

Entered it? I was in one week and no-showed. And will you stop thinkin' people are care about this internet shit as much as you. No one is voting based on who they wanna face next besides maybe Baron Mynd and you. The reason your match had no votes is because you suck. You and Lay both. Yet Lay bodied you. There is no conspiracy. You just suck.
    You do suck. And I shouldn't matter to you. Just like you shouldn't matter to me. Now you've gotten under my skin though. I know I used to suck, key phrase, used to. Wanna why I can say that? Cuz I'm real with myself. You are still trapped in this delusion that you're good. And lol @ paved the way, I would be writin' if the internet didn't exist you stupid ass bitch.
    lol What the fuck are you seriously talkin' about. I was talkin' about you suckin' and me getting better. Falling off isn't inevitable, but you did anyways. What the fuck are you talkin' about your style is still bein' used today. Who uses it? Who was influenced by you? No one! No one cares that much about this shit to be influenced by another writer's writing here. I been here 6 years, won a champ in my second year. But yea, whatever you say. And what about that analogy in the beginning? That shit had no application to what we're sayin'. You're seriously losin' it L Dogg.
    Yo just cuz you're shady as fuck doesn't mean other people are. I don't give a fuck about what people think about me in the league. If I did, I woulda made an alias. I don't give a shit about a record. I write to write. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. Literally son, ask anyone that has been in the league if I give a fuck about that shit.

And who the fuck is scared of you? You're from Seattle son, what really have you gone through?
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

Fair enough.

You said anything I ever posted was wack. So I posted some shit I had linked in my favorites that I didn't save to my comp. Not to mention the league's been down for about a few months, and I ducked outta the league after I won the championship.

And lol @ your sig, yes people have said that about me, I just don't care enough to quote it and put it in my sig you fuckin' tool.

Ok.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...w3-pain-3-0-vs-nom-de-plume-8-4-vote-now.html
    ^Post the match son...
    test
  6. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Lol, no..
    you just brag about it and link me to posts from a year ago.

step your game up son,
    i'm done.

see you in the RSTL.
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

Wrong. I linked you and dared you to try and find enough faults in my verses to call them bad. I didn't do it to show you what other people said to me. Like I said, fuck props, I got championships. Your memory is terrible. Go chase a kangaroo...
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

^lol...
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol you guys hijacked my thread.

I won't get into who's wack.

I will disagree with Pain though.

I don't think it's valid to call someone a "has-been" writer. People who can write do write and are always able to write. Now I think what comes into play are trends. When a writer is not writing in the fashion or trend that is needed at that time in the league, then he will not win. But, he will still be a good writer.

Krim, glad you took some time to write again.

Headless, I am going to check it out now.

L Dogg how come you haven't signed up yet? You wont have time when you move to Cali. These might be your last days too.
    test
  10. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

from 3 and a half years ago?

good work.

lol.
    test
  11. .:Pain:.

Just to prove you know I'm dope. You knew it three years ago. Now I diss your friends and you scream bloody murder.
    Yea, I thought that too, sorry son, we got carried away (obviously).
    I wasn't talking about that, we've all been victims of voting trends. L Dogg has simply fallen off. He doesn't use multies the way he used to, and his wording is no where near where it used to be.

Maybe he could write to the level he used to be at, be he hasn't shown it in a good long while...
    test
  12. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

no, you were OKAY back then - 3 years ago

and i dont even talk to L Dogg son, as i have said already in this thread, start paying attention.
    test
  13. .:Pain:.

How can someone that's just, "okay," have it all down packed, according to you?
    And shit, that was 3 years ago. I must be a FUCKING BEAST now. According to you anyways.

Shit even I said I wasn't that good back then.

Stop frontin' son, we know you gobble Dogg semen...
    test
  14. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

no,

i've already told you.

you fucking suck.
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

^That's an awful funny way of telling me I suck...
    test
  16. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

I thought you had it down packed, back when i was first new to writing & didnt know what the fuck to look for.

reading that post now, it makes me cringe.
    horrible flow, bad rhyme scheme and your lyrics are complete ass.
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

lol.

See, at least I stick to what I say.

I never flip-flop.

Unfortunately, you aren't real. But then again, I should've known this, since you are an Australian that uses American hood slang...
    test
  18. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

test
  19. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

I owe you one JOOK...
    test
  20. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Wtf @ this ridiculous argument.
    test