I signed up for the RSTL

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

he got a chip on his shoulder cuz he finnaly got good enough to get 1 or 2 people to give him some props.. i remember when i got my first props from people.. it felt good.. so im gonna try not to ruin it for him
    test
  2. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

No I'm speaking of all time. Yes I am Ninja Kid, and like I said before, I never, ever contacted you. About anything. My aim is JKeeps616, it has been for about 10 years now. I never had your sn. Stop making up lies to make it seem like I thought you were cool at any point. Ninja Kid had a winning record at all times. It wasn't a good winning record, below mediocre, but it was still something like 27-17. And like I said, ask anyone from that time period that knows shit, 90% of my losses then, and still today, are due to me not voting.
    I just said I won a championship in '05. Dumbass.

What? Yea L Dogg, you are so fucking cool that I got together with two people just to make a clan of L Dogg haters. Got Life and Pent Up hate each other. I became cool with each at different times. I am Ninja Kid, and maybe you put somethin' up in the dojo before when I first joined 6 fucking years ago when I was 15 that I responded to, but I never hit up on AIM, and I never asked to do a collab with you. Ever. And BTW, how's it feel to still suck nowadays, when, according to you, there is lesser competition?
    LMMFAO!!! Yes L Dogg, it's all because of a massive internet conspiracy to destroy your dreams of winning forum based topical battles. I talked shit about RHYME league too. I actually went there and talked shit. None of 'em voted against me. Strange.

Stop using the, "I have nothing to prove," cop-out, if you didn't you wouldn't be on here argueing with me about how much you suck. You fuckin' suck. Everyone knows it. You won't admit.

And a final LMMFAO at losing to Lay Doubt in that match, yea man, you faced a real competitor in that one. Jesus man, you fucking suck hard balls.

No, L Dogg. If you posted a verse from 6 years ago against a verse from this year, the former wins 9 times outta 10. Writer's fall off. DMX did. You fell off. You fell off hard.

You may no talk to anyone from this site, but people in your crew have repped things I've said towards you with remarks like, "son, just leave him alone, he doesn't get it."

And riding solo isn't an option for you son, it's just that nobody gives a shit about you...
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

And who the fuck are you?
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

Fuck props I got championships bitch...
    test
  5. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Lol, word.
    test
  6. .:Pain:.

^Another has-been jealous of young kid that sucked three years ago, yet still houses people twice as good as him nowadays.

I'm defending the fact that I used to suck. I did. Everyone sucks when they first start writing. The thing you people can't see is that I progressed and progressed and am actually still progressing, while you kids are still stuck in the style you used 5 years ago that was surpassed by the current style 2 years ago...
    test
  7. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

'has-been' ?
    haaaa. cute son,

we'll see when i vs you in the RSTL.
    i read your recent shit, wtf is that?
    you' suck.

seriously. log off.
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

^lol.

Sorry, I'll trust the rest of the coherent non-L-Dogg dick-riding people in the RSTL when they say I'm good, not to mention my championships, as well as my victories against some of the best the RSTL has to offer. Jesus, where's the proof that I suck?

Seriously, you came to defend L-Dogg? That's worse than actually being L-Dogg...
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

And lol @ you sayin' son.

Aren't you from Australia?
    test
  10. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

dick-rider?
    because i think you're wack?

no, no .. its just my opinion.

click on anything you've posted since the time you've been at this site.
    test
  11. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

I live here, wasn't born here.
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

test
  13. .:Pain:.

Same shit.

Go throw some shrimps on the barbi before a dingo eats your baby...
    test
  14. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

wow, original.
    just like all your verses.

[/sarcasm]
    test
  15. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Nothing, 'wrong' with it.
    it's pretty basic though

and the rhyming on it you really need to work on.

flow was okay for the most part, most of it was on point - though it did get a bit choppy.

alot of your shit is filler too,
    like - you have an okay line and then you ramble for a while.
    test
  16. .:Pain:.

^Rhyming and flow? Really? Every single other person that read that said the opposite. And what part of that verse was filler?

Not to mention, show me anything by you or L-Dogg that's better than that verse, which isn't even my best...
    test
  17. LDogg The King

keep it comin son.. this is fun to me

it doesn't suprise me that jkeeps has been your aim for over 10 years... it is the same aim name of ninja kid, who hit me up on numerous ocasions asking me all sorts of things from if i wanted to callab, to giving me links to look at of his matches, seeing if i would give him some feedback, to trying to get me to join the league when i took breaks from it.. dude that was you.. unless there is another ninja kid.. i have no reason to lie about some text beef bulshit.. i know what i know and i put that on god that u have hit me up, so he/she/or it knows too.

yea but u said it in a way that makes it look like what i said in regards to u not being worth shit from 00-05 wasn't accurate.. to try an help the "im not telling the truth" theme u have going with your counter arguments.

i didnt say you got together on some form shit... i pointed out how pent ups vote that lost me the match on BW is from him being a hater much like you for me never accepting them as good, when others have... at least i can say pent up has always hated my shit.. u though already admitted to thinking i was good...an why u keep speakin to me like im signed into the league or have been since lucifa started running it... an shit just reading gotlifes name in your paragraph here, i ask myself how someone who prides themselves on being honest, is best friends with a notorious thief/cheater.. it is pretty fucking funny when u think about it. [/quote]

I made the rhyme league though.. u were just another peon who entered it.. plus when i say shit to people it has more of an effect than if u were to say it.. its my swag bitch dont be mad...
    in my case,
    its called people who have a reason to do something to someone, and have the chance to do it - will most times do it... whether i was outvoted from people not wanting to face me in the tourney later, not wanting me specifically for how i voted, or from it just happening the way it did with no bad intentions.. it will never be certain...but for instance, lot more people could have voted on that BW match i was in.. but rather then vote for me.. they choose to not vote at all...i wouldnt say this if i thought the match was actually close.. but it wasnt... that guy dropped a half assed person reflection to a thought out full circle story...honestly one of the better ones of the first round.. an im not sayin that just cuz its mine...if it was a non bias battler in the match, then im sure there would of been more votes..i say that because everyone elses match had more votes.... but for even the slighest of reasons, a person can decide not to do fuck with a match.. and that type of shit is what i think occurred in my match, but who knows.... i think it happens all the time in other matches.. i been in the game long enough to know how it works.. thats all pointless shit though because i dont give a fuck about winning or losing that match.. its more entertaining to break down an analyze how a match is determined, rather than who wins or loses it..but u been here 9 years an just started winning some matches..so i know u feel differnt...

i dont have anything to prove.. i do however have something against little faggots like you putting my name in they mouth an using it the wrong way.. in this quote u pretty much just said that you saying i suck shouldnt matter because im arguing with you... in other words you shouldnt mean shit to me.. and your probably right.. but no one else is a loser who goes around claiming they use to suck while dissing old school people who paved the way for faggots like u to write.

if writing had a taste to it.. yours would be like 1950's packaged jars of shit.

by this logic anything written in modern times should be better than any historical writing ever written.. lol u a flake dude.. one minute u say this, the next u saying how you are progressing and will continue to... if thats how u really thought u wouldnt claim i was falling off... im not 55 an losing my mind.. im young and still growing too..shit keeps getting better for me not worse... dont ever run for office man.. u a flip floppin son of a bitch.. think of my old style like the constitution cuz its still being used by people.. thats what made me good back then.. i was writing ahead of my time..but im better now an more knowledge about everything that once was me... an like i said u been here 9 years an just started winning..

haha whoever said that.. if its even true, doesnt want me running u off.. the more writers for a league the better... telling me i dont get something, as simple as anything spoken by u, is like telling people not to talk to a guy who can hear because u think he is def.. but really u dont want that person near those people cuz he so crazy u cant fuck with him type shit..
    test
  18. .:Pain:.

test
  19. LDogg The King

says the guy who's only crew member was gotlife... and going back to your phrase "answer me this" tell me how all those times u have talked to gotlife on aim, on personal levels, and all the times he has used other peoples shit and cheated the league, how not one time did u ever bother to let him know thats not ok... i mean, being that your the truthful guy right?.. lol.. makes me wonder how someone who feels the way u claim too, could even be friends with a person like that...also makes me question anything u say or have ever done...which im sure other people do as well... but u wont see any of that shit associated to my name.. got anything more to say pussy?
    test
  20. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

You tryin to justify yourself too much,
    i gotten under your skin or some shit?

we'll leave it too when i vs you in the RSTL and then we'll see.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.