I shot Lil Boog.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by yo momma, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

difference between me and you:

youre a mod so u have aliases to speak your mind.

i used to be a mod, but i refused to keep my mouth shut for idiots like you so i was de-modded.

i still could be a mod, if i fell in line, but i wont.

so keep on, lil alias, keep on.
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Ow how big of you, you rebel you.

I can't say I can relate. I don't think I've ever recieved so much as a warning because I'd never step out of line like that.
    test
  3. DannyC

of course not.

dont u have to use ur alias to beef?
    arent those your rules?
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Yeah, and as we've established I'm a front seat fan of the rules.
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

test
  6. DannyC

this is getting fun - this whole banter we have going on here.

i wish anyone else on this website was actually entertained by the two of us trying to stay civil and argue at the same time.

then maybe all ur responses would be worth more than nothing.
    test
  7. DannyC

is that excalamtion icon the one that lets me report harassing or rude posts?

just wondering, since you are a mod i figured you might be able to help me out with this question.
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Ow shit, you've got me over a barrel now. What do I do now?

Being that I've been banned well over 50 times, de-modded twice I think it's safe to say I know the bounries a little better than some one who thinks the '!' actually works.

In future, you wanna try and get cute try to find an instance where you didn't attack me first. Then a mod might actually listen to you enough to tell you to fuck off.

Like I said Danny, you cute. But Im just... well im out of your league.
    test
  9. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

lmfao.
    DannyC is truth.

and that plastic wind-blowing nerf shit was classical.

very nice thread.
    test
  10. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

went to sleep at 5pm and slept til 10 am today
    test
  11. DannyC

went to sleep at 930 pm woke up at 1145am
    test
  12. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

yo momma isn't really an alias....
    test
  13. DannyC

well how the fuck am i supposed to know?

i cant check aliases' i.p.'s like these faggots

i cant keep up with who is who and all this other hoora alias bullshit

jesus its funny how SAD people are that they would:

1. go on a website with a message board, and waste time trying to talk shit to people with a different identity other than their own.

2. conspire with one or more people to agitate another person just for the sake of a laugh.

now im not tryin to talk shit, im sayin me personally, ive had one alias on this website and everyone knew it was me, it was for kicks and now i dont have time to play lil kiddy alias games or talk about other people on here with someone on aim or yahoo or whatever bein like "yo lets go play a lil game on malo" or "yo lets go neg rep so and so" or "yo have u seen my newest alias? its so funny im gonna stick it to him good"

u guys are gay. u waste time with website tactics and u think it somehow amuses u, and im not accusing malo per say, just anyone in general who does that.

youre fucking homos, and youre the exact element that made me leave this fuckin sometimes-very-gay website in the first place.

the people i respect are the people who have an opinion and are very up front about it, whether i like them or not, at least i can respect them. at least theyre not chilish idiots who would be much more credible if they only picked a face and stuck with it instead of hiding their opinions behind some fuckin fake name, fake identity, ... fuck you.
    test
  14. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

went to a fair
    test
  15. DannyC

lmao@random reply after my 1000 word reply which meant jackshit.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

You don't need to check IP's. Simply reading what's infront of you and having some level of nogging about you helps. You MUST have seen people refering to me as ''momma' or ''yo momma'' when I'm on this name and it aint hard to put two and two together because quite simply if Verb can manage it then fucking anyone can.

There's no long winded alterior motive about it. I came to this site as ''Elvis' Momma'' and was banned for being upfront with my opinions. Then I was ''yo momma 2nd - 10th) as I kept getting banned all the while never ''changing my identity''. Soon I evolved to names like Maloso and still maintained the same identity.

You aint in the loop because you got the observation skills... well I can't use Verb as an example because he's a fucking spy compared to you... aint no one hiding shit...
    test
  17. DannyC

ive been modded, de modded, banned, and unbanned, but ive always been DannyC, since fuckin december 9th 1999. so give all the excuses u want, when i wasnt dannyc, i wasnt posting. im not some lil internet fag who keeps makin aliases and bullshit to keep bothering people so i can justify my internet coolness to myself.

gay.

a million times, gay.
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Justify my internet coolness?

Son, the only reason your making up all this bullshit is because you trying to come off looking better than me. And I dont get banned for petty shit, so when I dont get banned I dont get the name back. I know Im risking looking like a nerd l00ser to pathetic pricks like you but I'd rather make a new name anyway.

Lmao @ you son. Drop it. Fucking drama queen with all your unwritten laws on whats right and wrong. Fucking jesus, go out pop a REAL beer and remind yourself what colour the sky is son.
    test
  19. DannyC

ive been outside all day, im barbeque'n on the deck baby

and honestly im too high to argue with you anymore.

but... everyone take note... a sign when someone's going on the defensive... when they break out the word "son" on a message board.

have yourself a good day malo.
    test
  20. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

wow u have no respect for shit...the guys man's "lil boog" died and u talkin bout "i shot lil boog"...dats not cool...my mans from round my way just died in a car accident and EVERYONE is mournin dat shit..muh fuckas been outside 24/7 wit da RIP shirts
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.