I shed a tear for Wird of Pley. How many of y'all have gotten axed @ jobs also?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Severvolver, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Severvolver

Severvolver The Darkhorse Killer.

lol when you said that shit about 18 year olds blaring 311, I couldn't help but feel flustered a bit, but.

Yeah basically man they are supposed to walk employees out of the store all the time, it's just most managers do not do it.

Most hollister people don't make you unsensor your shit, especially if it is not your purchase. but man you need to find out if the dude is primary manager of your store, or if he is a MANAGER IN TRAINING. managers in training have no authority, cannot schedule, and cannot fire. so man that shit sucks, I'd have probably sensored that kids lip to his asshole or some shit.

But man check this shit, this fucking cunt accused me of stealing a fucking shirt, and putting it into my DENIM DESTROY JEANS POCKETS man. do you know how thin those are? basically they have kept me off the schedule for three weeks, and I only furthered my time off when I got caught in some girls purse looking to steal an orbit stick of gum from the bitch.

but man if I get fired, this iwll be four firings in a row.

Fired from Spencers twice, fired from Wendy's for taking nine minutes on a drive through transaction.

ADD doesn't really pay in the work force.
    test
  2. David Cadence

David Cadence wake me up be4 you go go!

I got fired from AT&T Wireless like last week for some BS... but whatever... bout towork @ Nextel or maybe Verizon.. or infinity broadcast.
    test
  3. Severvolver

I swear though man it's not fair. I had to bust my ass and take ritalin and shit to stay on task while backstocking. for a month.

then I moved up to the ranks, I got to take hour breaks and rule the cd player.. then one day I came in deathly hung over, puked ten times, and only did one box of shipment in five hours, then the shit started. Bitches started making ill references toward my carefree, and lackadasical method of walking through the store without working, and then the new workers were just all fags anyway.

My managers are always these overweight women, who hate a carefree man, unaffected by their inner-sorrow, I swear. Plus they don't like hip hop white guys either.
    test
  4. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I didnt get fired. I havent even quit yet. I'm quitting in like a week from now when I start my other job. That way if he starts shit again I can quit in a fucking amazing thugged out fashion.

And as far as walking people out, thats hogwash. NO ONE does that shit when you aint working man, dont give me that shit. Only the biggest fagwaste would pull some shit like that.

He only did it because I already caused a scene and threatened him, so I'm assuming he wanted to piss me off further by exercising his power over me.
    test
  5. Severvolver

if I get fired, I'm probably just going to work at the new Best Buy, which is directly beneath, because I did have my fuck buddies, too valuable.
    test
  6. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I had this job updating credit reports. We'd call the credit-card companies and mortgage companies asking if the person had ever been late on payments and whatnot. And, many times we'd have to send signed authorization to obtain the info. Well, a few companies would act like they never recieved our requests and we'd have to do it multiple times, which gets annoying, and prolongs the process, thus making mortgage brokers very upset.

This one company had me fax them about 4 times, and still never gave me the info. So, I faxed them telling them their "correspondence sucked. thanks for nothing" and the fax didn't go through, instead it went to my boss. They fired me the next day.

That job was uber-boring anyway, and I wanted to kill my boss.
    test
  7. Severvolver

lol.

well, my old manager walked behind up from behind me as I was describing him to be 'a strange and awkward creature'. my hours decreased at that point
    test
  8. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

I have never been sacked or left a job on bad terms, always given two weeks notice & stayed in touch.

I have four brilliant work references in my CV for when I graduate university.

I guess I just get along with people better than most.
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

I used to work at a computer place. They took me in the back and told me I was fired n shit, so on the way out, strangely enough, they left me back there alone which was a bad idea. I got loads and loads of RAM and plenty of other computer accessories, so it was all good.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.