i sell lies for .16 dollars per appointment

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by PiffInDaBasket, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryverse SykoliG

Ryverse SykoliG Knockin' Bootz

hahaha next month this nigga Flacco gonna be braggin' about his new come up quick plan... dude gonna be deliverin' high quality meats and seafoods in them trucks hahaa... I did that shit for a month tho son and made 600$ my first week, 3 my second, 250 or so my third, then on my last week before I got my real job I made 670 I think. The job was shit though because you had to sell to people you didn't know, so you had to have a nice pitch. Plus, the dude I went with knew his shit real good, like to a science. And it's all cash or checks. So when we cash them, we split the dough right down the middle. So in that aspect it was hot, because everynight after you put all the money in the log box (safe) for all your purchases you keep your left overs. If handled right Demitri selling meat could get you a nice chunk of change quick man, just they have no benefits and no base pay or guarantees .
    test
  2. Ryverse SykoliG

Ryverse SykoliG Knockin' Bootz

test
  3. Veinz

Veinz Get on my Level, Ho

wow this topic is so fucking hilarious. you gettin scammed dog. no amount of google images of Negro League gear will change that.

my boy got caught up in something like this earlier in the year, but it wasnt knives, it was an off-brand cell phone service...wasnt nobody trying to have that lol. He got out, but it nearly cost him a few hundred bucks.

lmao you defending this shit with what they told you at the recruitment session. that's like taking McDonald's word on what their burgers taste like.

this cat's about to take a direct hit from reality
    test
  4. Veinz

this cat's bamboozled by some 19-year-old fuckbag he doesn't even know who has paper.....get real.
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

niggaz say it dont work cuz they fucked it up. That shit is easy money and its cake. Id do like 5 to 10 appointments a week, 45 minutes each...and bring home a few grand a week.

you listen to these dumb niggaz if you want. But that shit is large money. All you gotta do is follow they instructions. If you try to get cute and tinker with the scripts or if you dont do the shit the exact way they tell you, your gonna fuck up and fail at it. If you have a brain and you know how to follow instructions you can cake off on that shit.
    test
  6. Veinz

nobody's saying it's IMPOSSIBLE to make money doing this....

however there is a lot of evidence to suggest that a good amount of people who do this are duped.

plus dude's handlin it all wrong....he got signed up for a pyramid scheme and acting like he got a one-way ticket to the good life. lmaoooo postin pictures of houses he found on google images as if that legitimizes the company in any way.

cats here knew this was a scam from the very first post.
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

no they didnt...its a bunch of dumb niggaz spitting heresay they got from some other dumb nigga. Man i taught sales seminars on that shit...its the same niggaz that didnt follow the script, tried to get cute and fix shit that aint broke, niggaz that didnt follow the shit right and just tried to wing it...all them same niggaz is the ones who get mad cuz they bought some 140$ knives and fucked everything up by being stupid.

shit isnt a scam, anyone that did it and says it is is probably some bitter fuck up mad cuz everyone else was selling and making money but them. Its easier to say the shit is a scam than it is to say "i didnt follow directions and i failed, shit is my fault"
    test
  8. x - calli

x - calli Guest

lol @ skrybe, i see what ur doin

man, i think i once saw an infomercial for cutco knives.

its not gonna make you any money. its the same as any other MLM/multi-level-marketing scheme or pyramid scheme. the people who are making the money are the ones selling you the starter kits and shit.

next youre gonna be talking about working for primerica..

youd be better off doing surveys on cashcrate, cause you actually can get checks from that..

http://cashcrate.com/397689

you can pm me and ill tell you how it works..
    test
  9. Veinz

You taught seminars on it? Ok, so that means the only people who think this the program is legit in this thread are a current trainee, a former trainee, and a former trainer.

For every one success story, there are thousands of failures. While I'm sure a few of them can be attributed to "getting cute," there wouldn't be articles written by legitimate news sources and petitions with tons of signatures if this wasn't a legitimate concern. Half of Vector Marketing's Wikipedia page is dedicated to the criticism of the company's methods.

Obviously there are a few people caking off of it, but it sounds like most of those people are (surprise) teaching the sales seminars, feeding these low-probability success stories to the next batch of college-student hopefuls.
    test
  10. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

i love cutco...because i once fell in like with this girl then i found out she was a hoe, so anyway after i was done with her ass she was out buying a shit load of fancy new work clothes for her "amazing" new job at cutco...2 weeks later she made no money and was back at the stripclub full time..

Richmond is a college town (VCU, UNION, Etc etc..) cutco tends to set up shop around college areas to trick students into thinking they can make a bootyload of money..haha they are some players and YOU GOT PLAYED.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

hahahahahaha[funny]

i was gonna say he needa use them knives to slit his bitch wrists
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

no dumbass...the starter kit when i did the shit was like 120 bucks.

if i sold a smaller set of knives, i made between 300 and 400 off commission. Nobody makes any fucking money by giving away 500$ worth of knives for 120 bucks.dont be stupid
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

hahahahahahahaha[funny]

owned![wow]

hahahahaha[funny]

flicco gettin' skewered in this thread

you "where" a suit & tie?

looks like that community college education is workin' out quite well for you[funny]

and lmao@a 17 yr old bein' in a division meeting[funny]

[funny]

yeah- because all drug dealers buy their alcohol off nerdy little minors

those ain't your knives flicco

crede ain't close to bein' the best 3B

chipper jones is the best 3B so far this season

muh' fucka battin' like .419[wow]

you mean sidney crosby?[dummy]

and any jersey you got ain't exclusive

you do know them shits are mass produced right?

the internet? stores that sell sports mechandise?

sonned![wow]
    test
  14. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

lol @ joe crede being the best 3B
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

chipper jones, david wright, a-rod just three real quick who are better

they moved ryan braun to OF, but he was a better 3B than crede
    test
  16. iight if skyrbe was successful wit it he was successful wit it

some people can, some people cant

i know where im from aint nobody buyin no knives

if u live in a sadity, ritsy middle-upperclass, white neighborhood, and u speak properly and dont come off as ignorant, try to be friendly and n shyt and this can werk out

people make livings off this shyt, like dude said when i went, his car is real, his condo is real & he made it all off cutco

jus sayin dont go thinkin u gon sell knives to everybody cuz you wont
    test
  17. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

Just like affiliate marketing online, there is only 15% that actually become successful.

U have 10% who boss around the other 85% until all that 85% can do is listen to a boss.

The other 5% do the shit u'd think is impossible. They do what everyone else fails at because they believe in themselves.

Just like "making money online" is so called impossible.

Not for me.

Keep at it Flacco, the less sales out there means the less people tryna sell it.
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

your fucking stupid
    test
  19. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

u niggas are the defintion of lames and proved my point

the same time double ML was quoting what i say and saying lol @ the fact i used a y instead of a i in sidney crosbys name, or that shit is mass produced

listen to you lames

smh....

RM should kill it self

and these knives ARE the best possible
    test
  20. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.