i saw on the news last night

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Blaine Fontaine, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

well. i'mma put it this way. the kind of views or emotion when it comes to sexual matters on this board is that any contraceptive to prevent pregnancy is cool, but, let's say, a chick gets a pregnancy test a week after they had sex and she's pregnant, then abortion is automatically ruled out. that's how i see it kind of in this discussion.

and, honestly, i do support condoms 'cuz mostly they prevent std's, but there is no difference between a pill preventing pregnancy, a condom preventing pregnancy, or abortion preventing pregnancy. if people want to talk about morals, "morally", the only right type of sex is the type of sex where you don't have to wear a condom and there is a chance the female could get pregnant. but, if people were smart, they would know that there is a certain period of the month where it's a 1% chance a girl can get pregnant and they can have sex then if they don't want a child, but the sex won't be preventing the couple from having a child if such an event occurs.

i don't like the idea of this pill shit at all. it's whatever. as long as the man and woman are happy, right?
    werd to life. i mean, the baby is alive as soon as conception occurs. but, i guess there's a difference between when a baby is in the womb and a baby is born, when, frankly, there is none, people just want an excuse to keep sexin' and not have children or put them up for adoption.

p.s. i <3 your sig.
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i'll repeat

getting a completely free college education on a basketball scholarship..

but im doin nothin with my life lol

shut ur lying ass up.. i love how you know my court cases and shit too.. you study me.. i gurantee you even think about me when ur out doing whatever worthless ass shit you fuckin do when your not sounded like a fake ass thug on the internet

truth
    test
  3. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

Mist-what im talkin about with this idiot is more then just this topic...and if you dont like the way i fuckin talk DONT READ IT...turn the sensitivity down mami

dumby-really college? lol you'll get kicked out for doin somethin stupid...what school ne way?
    and how you gonna stay on a basketball team when you cant stop doin drugs junky
    you think im lyin ill show you what my life like next time you come to Philly you be here alot right? aight then
    untill then shut the fuck up peon
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol honestly like 100% serious..

i never thought i would ever be this gay or ever be this serious

you name any spot in philly i will gladly go there and spit in your fuckin idiotic face then see what the fuck you do

doin drugs? smokin weed aint a drug. .and i can only smoke till august 5th then i gotta stop cause nccaa regulations administer drug testing

ill be on wyoming avenue two blocks up after you get off the local express lane on the bulavard at my cousins house tonight you fuckin cunt.. north philly holla
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ both of you...please - shut the fuck up and take this argument somewhere else. this shit is so off-topic and childish it's sickening. got damn.
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ lol truth..

but it is what it is thats where ill be mr. og

hope you aint scrub all that dirt off your hands if u really have the balls to come to MY familys hood lmao over some internet beef and expect me to be like.. uhh yeh, sorry bout that post lmao fuckin joke pussy u aint superman

-last post in this thread
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Thank you.

Another one bites the dust *smh*
    test
  8. Blaine Fontaine

your families hood?? [funny] nigga this is MY CITY fuck you thinkin
    two blocks up from Wyoming Ave is not an address how im suppose to find that shit?? what street is it?
    and wtf is a LOCAL EXPRESS LANE??
    you prove yourself dumber with each post boy drop a real street like 42nd and Parkside where i live in West be there roach

lmao@ smokin weed aint a drug...so weed aint a drug??? since when?
    you got to be the dumbest nigga on this site

anyway i apologize although this is my thread but i did take it off topic but idiots are like a disease i was infected for a minute

as you were
    test
  9. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Good replies so far, anyone else have anything they want to add about the TOPIC??..lol
    test
  10. Blaine Fontaine

i might have killed it :frown:
    test
  11. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

so your sayin that my girl takin birth control pills

to keep from gettin pregnant

me puttin a condom on

and her havin an abortion is the same??

c'mon dawg birth control is just what is says

abortion is killin a life that coulda been prevented

had she took a pill or me wearin a condom
    test
  12. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

lmao@blaine snappin on lil dude go easy on him he whole from jersey he cant help it...but umm the mornin after pill over the counter...they might as well sell at home abortion kits...the world is endin lol
    test
  13. p4ct

p4ct New Member

I'm feeling what hes saying here because the whole purpose of a condom is so you wont have a kid. And it's one thing to own up to your responsibilities and if the baby was born then yeah he should take care of it, but if theres some way to avoid it then i say go for it. Now before you jump me, i'm not talking about abortion because i don't wanna get into that, but you have to think of the kids well being. Theres no sense in having the kid if hes just gonna die of starvation after he leaves the hospital.
    test
  14. nathen ox

nathen ox real name no gimmicks

thats crazy i vote NO
    test
  15. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Sadly enough they actually HAVE a pill that "naturally" aborts babys right in the comfort of your own home..
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

it doesnt matetr if its conscious or not, LIFE has been created..and so every manual option to have the fetus aborted is a grave sin. and no questions asked. if you're old enough to fuck, you're old enough to have a kid..thats how the world works. back in time women would have like 15 births, out of which 10 usually died at childbirth because the hygienical situation was bad. and thats how it is, if ur responsible to fuck you re responsible for kids. sure u can use preventstion material that AVOIDs the pregnancy from happening, like condoms, because in this case life has not been created yet and therefore it wasnt killed. but any type of abortion is murder.
    test
  17. pinky

pinky yeah yeah yeah

I think that there is a lot of misconceptions about this pill. It is NOT an abortion pill. It IS a contraceptive...much like a condom, sponge, whatever. It prevents the fertilization of female egg. Thats it. This pill is not to be confused with RU 486. RU 486 is actually used to chemically abort a fetus in utero.
    test
  18. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^I think it's because RU486 has been called the "morning after" pill, thus the thread's title.
    test
  19. Blaine Fontaine

umm no
    condoms birth control pills sponges etc is all shit you use BEFORE sex
    the fact that there could be a life growin inside you and you take a pill to stop it
    means its an abortion
    test
  20. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

its within a three day period.. theirs no life in any way shape or form created yet.. the sperm hasn't even broken thru yet

n truth to p4ct

i took the percautions.. its not my fault shit broke.. and i would literally be killing a child if i attempted to raise n bring him up in this world.. just not ready for it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.