i saw on the news last night

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Blaine Fontaine, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

that they are goin to start sellin the mornin after pill over the counter
    i think its some bullshit alot of females already use abortion as a method of birth control
    this is gonna make shit worse imo
    what do you think about that??
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Females will use it in place of birthcontrol or straight up for birth conrol which isnt the purpose.. Its alot easieer to take a few pills for a week then it is to remember to take on once a day.. It's to bad that some girls cant learn to be responsible instead of having such easy acsess to this pill.. It's a good idea for accidents but it will get taken advantage of..
    Thats pretty much all I can say about since I don't know the physical cons to it, just the moral issues..
    test
  3. K Senior

K Senior Lyrical Great White

i heard if you use it too much it will fuck you up permanently, like having too many dnc's
    test
  4. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Weren't there complications with that pill? It doesn't matter, though... just hand the FDA enough loot and they'll approve anything.
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

That's sad they are making it so easy to get. I don't think it's a good idea at all. If someone is willing enough to have sex. They are willing enough to become a parent.

Just sad ppl can't be responsiable.
    test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

yup.

but its america they work of the primal human impulses...it how they make money.
    test
  7. Blaine Fontaine

i heard it makes you bleed for 3 weeks after you take it -smh- whats so hard about condoms?
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ you heard wrong..
    and its already as easily purchased as going to an abortion clinic and asking for one..

day after isn't really a accurate name.. it works for up to three days after someone ejaculated in the female
    im all about being a man and taken responsiblity for your mistakes and shit.. but last fall me and my exgirl were having sex and i had nutted and when i pulled out the ring of the condom was around the bottom of my dick.. it had broke

i wasn't fucking around.. she went upstairs and went the bathroom, then we hop into the car and went straight to the place
    test
  9. Blaine Fontaine

well nigga you aint man then because a man is ready to take responsility for a baby condom broken or not
    so dont pass off that bullshit homie
    then again its your silly ass maybe it was best
    test
  10. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

fuck abortions period
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

damn, frankly, i'm surprised at the responses so far.
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

why are you surprised? I'm curious hehe
    test
  13. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I think it's a bad idea to make this pill available over the conter. The potential for abuse is way too great.

They should continue to have it available via medical facilities, where women can receive adequate instruction and follow-up care by liscensed physicians.
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

what the fuck? take responsibility for the baby??

honestly yo, i let your fuckin ignorant ass comments slide every time you drop them trying to come at my intellect and pass yourself off as more superior then me.. cause iono, maybe it makes u feel good about yourself or some shit.. but honestly yo who the fuck do you think you are?? why the fuck do you think your shit dont stink??

its my fault a condom broke? so at 18 with barely enough money to survive for myself.. a girl who god knows where shes heading in life.. and you think i should bring a kid up in that environment? all because of a facory malfunction or maybe just cause my dicks to big?

fuck you.. you dont know shit
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

( i was 18 when this happen)

and oh i forgot

fuck you
    test
  16. Blaine Fontaine

is that unheard of?? its called BEIN A RESPONSIBLE MAN try it

how are my comments ignorent? everytime you post its some dumb shit about...gettin drunk gettin high gettin arrested poppin pills gettin into fights
    i dont have to talk down on you to feel better about myself homie and/or pass as more superior then you
    stand next to me and that fact will speak for itself
    your a loser and i have no respect for them period
    so put me on ignore because everytime you say somethin idiotic ima blast you
    get off your ass and do somethin with your life boy
    your not deep in the drug game or in a gang your not facin murder charges or some shit
    your just a lazy dickhead that wants to get fucked up everyday like its coo
    i was also a fool at 19 but damn a nigga had money atleast i'd bet my left nut my situation at your age was 10x worse if i can come outta what i came outta
    you for damn sure can stop doin the dumb shit your doin and be somethin positive
    because your bringin your hard time on yourself

i dont give two fucks about the condom breakin and it damn sure didnt break because your dick is too big DUMBY
    you can fit a condom over your fist and half way up your forearm
    if your dicks that big your the shit and god bless the girl you was fuckin
    and dont you know DUMBY that everytime you fuck its a possiblity you can make a baby? and you should be prepared for that
    that means if she gets knocked be a fuckin man and take care of the baby
    i aint tryina hear that i was too young shit you wasnt to young to fuck right?
    i had a girl knocked up at 15 my nigga and i huslted my ass off to stack money i didnt once think about abortion
    sadly she lost it but i was willin to be a man and be a father
    not some sack of shit drivin her to get a mornin after pill and i damn sure wouldnt do that at 18 wtf man up stop bein a pussy

how bout you take heed to my words instead of thinkin im some nigga talkin shit
    take it like a nigga thats been there and back tryin not to see another young man have to go thru what i did wake up kid
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ you talk about your past.. and how it was so hard this n that.. it aint that bad if ur still alive and 'are so well off' so stop talkin bout the past i talk about the everyday that i live

do somethin with my life? how bout get a compeltely free college education for basketball your moronic fuck

you dont know me.. you dont know what im doin in life/have done/ will do
    sit on my ass? wtf.. im lucky if im on the computer for a half hour a day.. look at your post count n look at mines family.. ive been here for almost five years and ur catchin up to me

condoms dont break cause ur dicks to big? wtf?i guess its somethin a little dick cant relate to

how is it an abortion you fucking moron? it was just my semen.. it wasnt a fertilized egg or anything yet..

thats like saying when i jerk off and rub it in the carpet im not 'mannin' up and puttin it in a jar to recreate

dont talk to me about stackin money n shit neither over 99% of the people on message boards are full of fucking shit.. so dont talk about the dirt u done to impress me neither

Real recognize real.. and u seem about as real to me as laguna beach
    test
  18. Blaine Fontaine

lmao your upset fuckin dumb ass lil boy
    fuckin right im rich now because i work for it you dont believe me i gives a fuck boy [dunno]
    you aint shit and never will be your a fuckin bum
    you tryina use the post count excuse [funny] ima pass you in a few weeks probably.. and??[dunno]
    you think just because your post count is low you gotta life? you damn sure aint doin shit with it so fuck you bring it up for?
    im not even in the crib most of the time im post im doin it from my phone or laptop
    im damn sure in the crib now cause its hot as fuck im enjoyin the AC you got one of those bummy?
    the mornin after pill is a form of abortion you dumb bitch just in case the egg was fertilzed it KILLS IT
    you dont know shit about doin dirt lol
    go get arrested again for carryin open beer stupid get a pay pal account ill help you pay your court fees you can keep the change
    lol the nerve of this low life
    test
  19. Sinnykal

Sinnykal all my fallen M.I.P

thats trifulin i can imagine how they will be flyin off the shelves if it gets approved...it will be a great day for all the irresponsible fools

p.s. i aint steppin into yalls lil arguement but big dicks dont make condoms break...i remember in high school we had this sex ed class and the teacher pulled a condom over his head and it didnt snap...and he told the girls to never let a man tell you he's too big for a condom because its bullshit lol...so uhh i dont think your dick made it snap it probably was difected/old/had a hole in it...just my 2 cents
    test
  20. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Blaine: I dare you to reply without using the word "fuck"...Why don't you let people have their own opinion instead of nailing them to the cross, so to speak, when they don't feel the exact same way you do?

Anyways, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know one thing for sure though.. There are always going to be people who abuse the system, no matter what the system is theres always people that take advantage of it. That being said there should be a way to regulate it. I'm not sure if things are going to change because of this, but I know in my state its been available at pharmacies for at least 3 years without an Rx from your family doctor. However, in order to get the pill you had to go through a brief questionaire and talk to the pharmacist about your intentions and how to prevent it from happening again. From people I know who have taken the pill, I've heard that it makes you feel quite sick to your stomach.. For everyone saying that it shouldn't be available at all... Thats great, however if a female was to take three ( or four..can't remember exact number) of her regular birth control pills it would have the same effect. It brings up the question of when life is established.. If the "baby" is hours old.. is it really alive?? *shrug* That depends on each individuals views.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.