"I Put That On GOD." - The GAME

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nokas, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i wish this was in audio.
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

i respect Game as a man. his album was still wack though
    test
  3. Mist

Mist Micnificent

LOL @ Game, this pussy was afraid to fight Joe Budden, how he gonna roll up on 50? He keeps fucking around and he is gonna get more of boys clapped. 50 has already won the beef in my eyes.
    test
  4. Datruth29

Datruth29 New Member

Hatin as Bitches, Game is ill.....
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

o shit,,. good real 4 really
    test
  6. Jethro

Jethro The Hemingway Of Rap

everybody jumpin' on the Game's dick...album ain't even that great...

lets put it like this...dre and em know who brings in the doe...when shit hits the fan game gonna be the one searchin for an indy deal while 50 still rakin' in the cash...

as far as all this, i slapped fifty, fifty this, fifty that, lloyd's a pussy...whateva ain't nobody gonna know the truth till someone ends up in a body bag...
    test
  7. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

^ get with the times... aftermath an dre already said they backin game
    test
  8. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

Die bitch ass

Shut the fuck up you fucking fag. sound like that mike jackson imitation by chappell. your an ignorant fuck and you dono wtf your talking about. im far from ignorant by stating a true realistic opinion. your just a fucken idiot who cant comprehend. eat a dick. and game cant eat anybody on wax. whoever says that one doesnt know what a lyracist is.
    test
  9. BroadwayJustice

BroadwayJustice New Member

i think game is nice but how'd he spit that i don't give a flcuk sh*t and cry onstage about people turnin against him
    test
  10. RapsMVP

RapsMVP New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA...once again you didn't fail to prove ur stupidity....how can an opinion be "true"....thats why its called a fucken opinion, and not a fact...but then again, i guess thats just too much for YOU to "comprehend".

and yes..wat you wrote was stupid and pointless...how do you know wat went down, and that game is a "liar", you posted a biased post, and you just wasted bandwidth...so i suggest you never do that again

thankyougoodnightshutthefuckup
    test
  11. DrPitar Stl

DrPitar Stl The Mephistopheles

I could care less about Game and 50 beef,but non of them should fuck with NAS.
    test
  12. Mist

Mist Micnificent

Yeah....if 50 wrote the diss for him, haha.
    test
  13. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

so i was right about game not liking banks which i deducted from his album shout outs. yes all hail me
    test
  14. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

lmao @ game saying he needs 2 have a fistfight before he can solve beefs, wot happened to beef on wax
    test
  15. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

good read. alot of u are acting like bitches right now...
    test
  16. revolutionary

revolutionary New Member

who heard the game - west coast resurrection.
    test
  17. Rdeff

Rdeff King Status.

I totally agree, this is the same thing I've been saying on the boards since this whole thing popped off. The Game's guilty, it's written all over his face, you can see it. That's the only reason he's popping all this shit and trying to get violent with it.

But I tell you how i know Game ain't no real OG. What kind of real ~~~~~ rolls 100 deep and attracts all that attention, besides that he's brining attention to his crew and shit. If their so REAL and put it work, then why would they be places where the laws can easily identify them? Rule number one, you never put your set out there like that. Games a joke!
    test
  18. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

are you fucking serious??!! i believe 50 wrote some of those hooks. but he ain't write NONE of those verses. Game is a way better lyricist than 50. look at the way Game was spitting on the Documentary (or any of his mixtape songs for that matter), 50 has never spit anything like that. listen to Game's last verse on No More Fun and Games. listen to We Ain't, West Side Story (his flow is fucking sick on that song), and any other song on The Documentary. listen to any of his mixtape shit before he was thrown into G-Unit...

this is fucking rediculous. Piggy Bank should let you know Game would eat 50 alive on the lyrical tip.
    test
  19. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Imo the songs from 50's underground and unreleased material pre shady dayz are iller than anything Game has spit on or off the documentary....

"Problem Child"
    "Nobody Likes Me"
    "Not Like Me"
    "Be GentleMen(Jigga Diss)"........
    "Ghetto Quaran"

I agree that 50 is bad but in the past 50 was wayyyyyyy iller....Game is at his best and 50 is at his worst and Id still bump 50 over Game....
    test
  20. TheValley

TheValley Palm St Killa

Maybe he did it in GTA San Andreas and went to liberty city but seriously 50 cent is an ass i feel like i got jacked for 12 bucks when i bought his peice of shit Massacre but it was worth it with the game in hate it or love it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.