"I Put That On GOD." - The GAME

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nokas, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

hey nokas.. send me that game time mixtape
    test
  2. GameRGame

GameRGame Do better.

test
  3. maxpower

maxpower Guest

My fav 2 rappers are game and 50 ( as far as the one's that are'ny retired or dead go), but i ack Game on this one. 50 beef wit people as a markeeting strategy, the man is a brilliant bussiness man and that is why game didnt back him in his countless beefs. He kept it real and did'nt beef wit ~~~~~s for no reason at all like some pussy mutha fucka cuz if he call you out he gonna fight you if he see you in real life unlike some other people.
    test
  4. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

yea that hundred deep mess is exaggerated but..

even the commercial public can see that banks, yayo, and buck are pons

look at mtv's 50 Cent album release party..

look how he orders them around and talks down to them like their his children..

i lost all respect for those kids..
    test
  5. yrrallg

yrrallg MvPlaya

you think game dont have heads backin him in new york?
    have u heard game's new york remix hahaha
    test
  6. Head405

Head405 New Member

LOL At Vandalism.. "to be honest though, does anyone really believe Game goes to New York THREE HUNDRED DEEP?

I mean, shit, that's a whole fuckin aeroplane of your people goin across the country..."

That shit is so true. Game is talking big shit for someone whose ~~~~~ got popped by some cat in 50's entourage in a radio station lobby. I think what a lot of us have now learned is hot 97 is the wrong place to intern.....
    test
  7. main eventtion

main eventtion New Member

hASN'T PAID any dues look where the fucker comes from. Cpt is in the top five for the most dangerous places to live. Now one fifty smashing him one on one I truely believe GAME would fuck him up on wax. Now in the streets i don't know but on Wax Game would eat 50. That's me and your gonna accept that
    test
  8. main eventtion

main eventtion New Member

Yeah i feel you on this
    test
  9. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

50 Cent

IVE HEARD ENUFF!!!! FUCK THE WEST COAST!!! FUCK EM ALL!! AND I HIGHLY DOUBT GAME SLAPED 50 IN THE FACE, FUCKEN LIAR. 50 CENT'S OPPOSITION IS NOTHING!! GAME IS BY FAR ONE OF THE WORST LYRACISTS IN HISTORY!!! COMPARE HIS RECORD TO WACK ARTIST JERMAINE DUPRI'S RECORD! ATLEAST DUPRI DONT SAY THE SAME THINGS IN** EVERY SONG!!**. IT AINT THAT DIFFICULT TO SAY SOMETHING OTHER THEN DR DRE!! EAZY E!! COMPTON!! AND FUCKING AIR FORCE ONES!! AND IF YOU DIDNT ALREADY KNOW, 50 CENT WROTE HALF OF THAT ALBUM YOU LOVE!! I RIDE WITH 50 CENT ALL THE WAY, ITS NEW YORK PRIDE AND RESPECT FOR A MAN WHO ACTUALLY HAS THE BALLS TO SPEAK HIS MIND ON ALL THE HOMOSEXUAL ARTISTS. FAT JOE?? SINCE WHEN DID ANYBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIM?? ONLY CUZ 50 DECIDED TO DISS, PPL ARE MAKING IT A BIG DEAL???? WELL NO YOUR A FUCKEN FAGGET. SAME WITH JADAKISS. NOBODY GAVE A FUCK TILL NOW. AND EVEN WITH THAT POLITCAL SHIT JADA WAS ON, NOT TO MENTION STREET BANGER AND SONG FOR THE GIRLS! HE COULDNT SELL A MILLION RECORDS?? SO
    OBVIOUSLY WHOEVER WANNA HATE ON 50 ARE PUSSIES! AND DONT KNOW REAL HIP HOP. HIP HOP IS ALL ABOUT BATTLES!! ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE SAME FUCKEN BULLSHIT CDZ COMMING OUT?? ATLEAST 50 STIRS UP SHIT! HE MAKES THE WHOLE THING INTRESTING! EVEN IF HIS NEW ALBUM ISNT AS FIRE AS IT SHOULD OF BEEN! HE DOES ALOT MORE THEN HIS COMPETITORS.

ON THE RECORD!

BLOODS AND THE WEST COAST CAN EAT A FAT DICK! AND IF YOUR BACKING UP THESE FUCKEN HOMO'S WHO TALK AGAINST 50 CENT YOU CAN TOO. YOU WERENT COMPLAINING 2 YEARS AGO WHEN HE RUIND JA'S CAREER! YOU ARE THE FUCKING SHEEP!! CUZ YOULL FOLLOW WHATEVER SOMEBODY SAYS ON THE RADIO!! WHOEVER THE MEDIA IS MAKING NOISE ABOUT! YOULL FAVOR! FUCKEN BITCH ASS MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

AND 1 MORE THING! SINCE WHEN IS JADAKISS A LYRACIST??? WHEN I HEAR THE WORD LYRACIST I THINK OF CHINO XL! OR RAS KASS. AND IF YOU WANNA GET COMMERCIAL ABOUT IT, WHAT ABOUT COMMON SENSE??? THOSE ARE FUCKING LYRACISTS! NOT A FUCKEN FAT LIL ASSHOLE WHO TALKS ABOUT THE HOOD IN EVERY SONG. I LAUGH HYSTERICALLY!!

AND GAME LOOKS LIKE A GOOD ACTOR, STRAIGHT OF THE SHOW CHANGE OF HEART LMFAO HE IS THE REAL FUCKING HOMO. AND IF ANYBODY GOT SLAPPED, IM SURE YOU CANT 4GET ABOUT SUGE KNIGHT MAKING GAMES BLACK FACE TURN RED LMFAO. !!!! PEACe!!!!!

LOL
    test
  10. Intellekt

Intellekt Funky

Game would eat 50 on wax

PERIOD
    test
  11. RapsMVP

RapsMVP New Member

you spent sooo long typing that up...but you proved ur ignorance in such a short time....
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Pac can be considered a great, but lyrically he was not the world's greatest. He does not compare to a jay z.

I will not compare a dead 26 year old Biggie with 3 discs to a legend like J who's been out there for nine years solid, droppin' a new disc every 8 months within that period, none of which are below 3.5 mics on a 5 mic scale, at least 3 being at 5 mics (RD, TBA, and BP). Sorry, but pac and biggie are not GREATS. Not as rappers. And Pac was eons beyond Biggie in what he accomplished. He motivated a people. Biggie made 2 hot albums. Pac's name is mentioned alongside MLK and X (which I think is grandiose, but...) and Marley. Biggie is named along side [dunno]

Now, if Game or Fifty died, they'd just be two dead negroes that rapped. No one considers either of them smart or influential. This is a different era. When pac was out, Pac and Biggie were a part of a grimey no-platinum and ice hip hop. Fifty's a fuckin' rapper action figure. Game's a suspect Gangster. Neither of them have done what is needed to be considered great.

Now if Nas died? Or Jay Z? Or Eminem? They're on that level. Songs like Song Cry, Toy Soldiers, Loose Yourself, You must Love me (and damn near any NaS single) would do that for them. What, does Candy Shop make Fifty a "legend"? No. he's an opportunist pawn. Game is hardly proven in this rap game. He's only dropped one more record than most of us. lol!
    test
  13. yrrallg

yrrallg MvPlaya

^^^

truf

rap is not just about rhyming complex-ity or metaphors. its about content. no one's content touches that of Pac's and he really was the voice of the entire poor african american population. he's the GOAT, no doubt about it.
    test
  14. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

who are these bloods from the heights? i aint never seen no blood in washington heights
    test
  15. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I think Nokas stickied this himself by using some points.
    test
  16. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

what the fuck is wax?
    test
  17. Dolla Hungry

Dolla Hungry Daygo's Underdog

Man... Is fuckin ENTERTAINMENT....!!! Just sit back and enjoy this shit... 50 cent makes hot songs... Game came with a little something... I dont have anything against any rapper out there... nigg*s is doing they thang...
    test
  18. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

People being stupid doesn't make Tupac better.

(yes I understand you're just saying he was more influential, but I just hate the image that people have of Tupac)
    test
  19. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

Hop off that man's genetalia, you faggot. goodness......

Nice read though...
    test
  20. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

nice read, i wanna see how this all plays out

but if 50 keeps running his mouth like he has been, the ~~~~~ will end up dead soon...hopefully this is all settled with the mic instead of guns...i wanna see who can actually end who's career
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.