I play all games on easy

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Sir Bustalot, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Oddly enough were similar here as well,
    I don't fuck with games online, though I can't lie,
    Medal of Honor 2010 and NBA 2k11 I ran online and loved.

I'm guessing you like c 36's with nice pink nipps?
    test
  2. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

Pussies.

I used to play everything on it's most difficult setting. I like the challenge. Since I'm only going to play the game once(i don't replay games i've beaten...ain't nobody got time for dat)

I don't so much anymore, except for games I know I'm going to see through. I at least play it on it's normal setting.

Beating Mass Effect 2 on insane was like beating Ninja Gaiden on hard...memorable as fuck.

As an artist, I look at gaming on easy as tracing a drawing. Fucking shameful.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

meh, im not trying to impress anyone. If i was more into video games id play them on harder settings. Only playing the games once is exactly why i play on easy. I dont have time to spend hours and hours trying to pass levels and finish the game. I play for like 60 mins a month, if i wasnt progressing i wouldnt play at all.
    test
  4. LungZzZ

I kind of feel Matches but I feel he took it too far.
    test
  5. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

I kinda feel both Matches and Bust TBH. I can see why one would play the game on easy....to experience just what is going on in the game and everything else also because of time. On the other hand playing a game on hard makes it more immersive because you have to be realistic in your approaches and your tactics. Thats why i am all about the realistic settings. I can be stuck on an area for a while trying to figure out the best approach to what ever it is I gotta do. I am all about the realistic military shooters...... any (Ghost Recon, ol skool rainbow six some operation flashpoint)
    test
  6. LungZzZ

rainbow six 3 was awesome.

Time is a factor though,
    if you have only 10 minutes to play a game a week,
    easy is the smartest one to choose so you can at LEAST experience the game...
    If you have patience though playing on a hard difficulty is a mu$t.
    test
  7. Matches T. Malone

I don't see the point of playing a game if you're just going to walk through it on easy. Save both time and money by watching someone else on youtube play through a game. It's pretty much the same thing.

It's not about trying to impress anyone. No one cares about what difficulty you beat a certain game...it's not the 90's-early 00's anymore. I'm just talking about the personal satisfaction of being challenged at something and overcoming it. Why bother doing anything that isn't going to take any effort?(e.g. tracing a drawing...you should relate/understand that, bust.)

I only play a game once as well(campaign mode anyway), only game in recent memory that i wanted to play again, but didn't have the time to was ME2. For most games I'll leave it at normal or a setting above it if there's one or two more difficult settings, but if it's a great game revered by critics and gamers alike, I'll play it on the hardest setting for as long as it takes(A level a week isn't unreasonable, especially considering how little time i have to play anything.)

Or are you just hopelessly shit at video games and can only manage on easy?
    test
  8. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty shitty at video games. I'd rather just play on easy and avoid putting a baseball bat through my TV. And I do replay video games I've beaten. Then again I don't play most of the games mentioned in the thread. I mostly just play sports games, and occasional fighting game, and the grand theft auto series. I hate playing with other people too. For that matter I just hate other people in general.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well as i was saying, i play for an hour a month basically(havent played any in 4 months). If it took me 3yrs to finish a game id just give up because theres other games that come out i want to try as well. Only giving myself minimal playing time is the deciding factor... would you seriously buy 1 game, and play the same level over and over for 3 years? all the while other more awesome games are coming out? i think my unique playing situation is a good excuse to play on easy.
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  11. Matches T. Malone

An hour a month? At that rate, why play any at all?

What game could you play and beat even on easy for an hour?

or are you exaggerating the one hour a month part?
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah im exaggerating but im not like normal video game people. I do play very infrequently, sometimes i get addicted and play for a few days but i always know its not gonna last long. I really havent touched a video game in months. So its like surges. I probably only do 100hrs avg a year give or take a few. Specially over the last couple years.
    test
  13. Matches T. Malone

Well, yeah...we're getting older. Less enthusiasm for time wasting/life sucking games. I much more enjoy simple child like games now. Journey, Lego Batman.

but I'll still get Dead Space 3 and Bioshock 3 and play them on hard. Those will be my two for the year.
    test
  14. POSH MVK

POSH MVK New Member

no shame in it, lots of games arent tuned for their harder difficulties, just having em for the sake of having the option in the game
    test
  15. coke face

coke face New Member

Its called content tourism. Some of just don't have the time and I think focusing on one game is boring.
    test
  16. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Some people play games like they are watching movies,relaxed and enjoying the story line.
    test
  17. coke face

coke face New Member

Just played through Mass Effect like this on casual.. not a difficult game by any means, but who wants to die and replay any section of a game like that?
    test
  18. AboniveBeatz

AboniveBeatz Music Producer

I always play on normal. And never play the same game again. I don't feel people that plays the same game over and over again. For me second time is damn boring.
    test
  19. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

:lux3:

I too hate people i dont even know why im not a forum. I think its my way of punishing myself for saying I thought ellen degeneres might be a nice person once :jeffsosad:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.