I play all games on easy

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Sir Bustalot, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i do

i admit

i play it to win and finish. Once i do, its dead to me. Until its sequel comes out lol

and once i finish i dont try it on hard, Ive never played a game and finished it and then played it again, let alone played it again on harder. Once its done i never play it again, unless its something like GTA or sports where you can just pick it up and play for a few mins...

but yeah ive never played through a game twice.

its pretty much like movies, i really would rather watch a new movie than one ive seen and theres not many movies id choose to watch more than once or twice.
    test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Weakling.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol

haha totally, and i use walkthroughs like a motherfucker

walkthroughs + on easy = garaunteed finish in record time lol

i get bored easy, and if im not progressing in a game i quit playing it. Batman Arkham city did this to me, i couldnt figure out wtf i was supposed to be doing. So i quit playing. Then i remembered about wikiwalkthroughs... and now its fun again
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Did you play Portal?
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no, always wanted to check it out

"there is no cake"

is about all i know about Portal
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

The cake is a lie.
    Its a great game.
    test
  7. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I agree with this thread. I wish that all video games came with a "retardedly easy" mode. While I do play games again and again, I hate difficult video games and I often stop playing those entirely. But I love playing an easy video game. Now I use some of the walkthroughs/guides and even Youtube for video assistance here and there. (ie in some of the Grand Theft Auto's to get 100% complete)
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

The new generation just doesn't like challenge (in life as well as games). I have ADD so i often don't finish games and get bored, but i always play on normal. Only games i ever finished twice were all the Mass effect games.

*spoiler* there will be cake
    test
  9. doslavozes

The way I see it, all games should at least have the option to be retardedly easy. Otherwise you're just pissing people off that like it easy rather than pandering to everyone and letting the people decide for themselves how hard they want it. (Pause)

Many fighting games and sports games have difficulty settings, although I'd argue that with the stars in Street Fighter II and with the "Madden Moments" these difficulty modes don't mean shit. And I haven't found a GTA that hasn't nearly met the sweet spot of a baseball bat. The games are worth it in the end but it's bloody frustrating as hell doing a lot of it. Even with cheats.

If I had to do a top 10 of things in the world that piss me off, difficult video games would be on it.
    test
  10. doslavozes

There is a good point about the new generation style of games. It used to be about "high scores" and "number of lives" whereas games now are more story line based, rpg based, and cinematic. Games are more adventurous and "at your own pace" and include "achievement unlocked" to make people feel better about themselves. It's probably because of all the little league games where our parents said the score was tied and let us pick flowers in the outfield and still win awards for being special instead of taking us 'round back and giving us a 1970 style ass whoppin'. We're soft because our parents weren't allowed to beat us.
    test
  11. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Speak for your self. calvinohreally:
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats the thing, I have this thing where i have to pretty much play till i finish. So i play on easy so i can do it quick and go back to functioning in the real world lol
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Fuck real world.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^i wish that was possible. But i have been tasked to save the world from negative nancy's and mad martigan's
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I saved the world today and nobody said thank you.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its a thankless job my man

people like us do it without needing thanks though, my thanks comes in the form of happy endings at Madame Chan's Sunshine Happy Pork Massage parlour
    test
  17. doslavozes

I'm playing GTA San Andreas right now and I definitely want to spazz right now. Fuck the missions where the cheats don't help, fuck the missions that are unnecessarily complicated and required to pass the story. And fuck flight school.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol i dont remember having a problem with gta

oh wait you said san andreas... yeah totally
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Yea,SA had some stupid missions,but I played it like 5 times,its great.
    test
  20. doslavozes

I'm only playing it now because it's the only one of the 4 GTA's I have that I have not beaten. And I want to at least beat it for the sake of beating it.

In my defense, I got it a few years after it came out, and when I got stuck on a few missions I said "fuck it" and hadn't played it for years. Then GTA IV came out and that kept me occupied for a while. I also hadn't had my PS2 in a few years since I was just playing my PS3.

It's still a good game but in my opinion it's the hardest of the GTA's. And the cheats don't help for a lot of the missions either.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.