I overheard this woman today..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MissBreezy, Nov 26, 2013.

1. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

..while on the bus. (I posted a status on FB about it, so apologies to those who've seen it)

She was a young, loud mouthed type (all kinds of cussin'), and was laughing and bragging about how her young son knows not to 'fuck around' because she grabs and squeezes his testicles when he misbehaves.

She thought this was hilarious. She thought she was doing a good job of controlling her son.

I was absolutely horrified at what I was hearing. Beside myself, even.

I've never seen her before, but what a piece of shit human she is (imo).

I worry for her son.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

wtf kinda piece of shit bitch would squeeze a kids nuts for misbehaving. woulda been tough not to speak up.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Mother of a future serial killer. It begins with emasculation.. :/
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Way ahead of ya..

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

scum
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. MissBreezy

It has totally left me with a sick feeling.

Speaking up and confronting her wouldn't have changed anything.

Finding out who she is and reporting her might, though.

Those kinds of people tend to take everything out on a child. From what I gathered while listening to her, baby daddy wasn't in the picture (surprise). I'm willing to bet she takes her anger and resentment for him out on the boy.

@GaLaTeA, load me up too, please.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

grosssssss

thats not cool

i wonder how old her son is?
    test
  9. MissBreezy

I honestly don't know, but my impression was under 5 :/
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

No child should ever have to be a parent's punching bag.. Makes me madfaaaced that such unfit people can actually become parents no questions asked - for everything else in life we need permits/licenses/degrees/etc..

The thought of that boy becoming a man who'll potentially have no respect for women, but see them as a fit object to inflict pain and abuse onto horrofies me.. :/

There's been a similar case in our capital, where an elementary schooler (2nd/3rd grade tops) was reportedly pinching private parts of his classmates which in turn caused a lot of parents to take their kids out of that school and enroll them in another one because the administration/principal refused to take aforementioned child out of the class. Somehow the story leaked into the news and it basically got down to the child in question being abused at home as well by both parents. child services, however, failed at "finding the parents in the act" therefore he'll stay where he is. A decade from now, there's going to be a sociopath on the loose.
    test
  11. MissBreezy

Repped for first sentence. 100% agree.

We know it's out there, but it's not until we know of a case of abuse that it really hits us. Working in the schools, I recognize the signs in a lot of students. One young boy in particular, whom I walk by on my way to the school and have witnessed his mother screaming at him etc....always says hi to me and tells me about his day. I get down to my knees and let him share his stories, ask him questions and just let him be the 5 year old he is. One day as we passed each other and his mom was yelling...he simply reached out and took my hand for but a moment.

I nearly lost all control of my emotions.
    test