I only play COD4....

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Trey M, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

ps3 version....i played the 360 version about 2-3 months back for about 2 days....that's about it.....i was over cod4 by then.....i still had 1.5 k/d ratio but i wasn't close to what i was before.....TDM was easy for kills you just had to know where the choke points were....or most players tendencies....my 55 kill game i had 13 deaths i think.....7 kills...helicopter....die....7 kills...helicopter....die....that's just the way it happened

i don't remember my K/D ratio, honestly...it was over 2 but that's all i remember....i was garbage when i started.....my k/d was under 1 for a while....then it just clicked

ps: yes....fuck the p90.....i only used the mp5
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I am COMMONLY getting them and I do COMMONLY see others getting them.

And I've started camping/sniping. Running around P90'ing people got old. Plus I don't have the P90 anymore. Which is probably more to do with it.
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Alright, just to end this.... Last night I jotted game leaders down from each match:

Posting the top 3 from each match:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

And there are a lot more, but it's all the same. Its very rare that anyone gets in the 30s. Record the game scores yourself, and see. I'll do it again tonight just to prove the point.
    I played for 3 hours and there were only 2 matches where someone had 30+ kills.

But the good news is my bullets were working again last night, and I ended in 2nd place on almost every game. Sometimes I think switching guns does this.

Again - only talking xbox live here. It's completely different on other consoles.
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Congratz.

Don't mean shit.

And I am on Live.
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

i know you are, but when is the last time you played? Its not as lopsided as it once was.
    If you got 30 kills, you'd score 300 of your team's 750. With those 30, I'd assume you'd have plenty of UAVs (10pts), a few air strikes (10 pts) and a few helicopters (10 pts).
    So think about it. That'd be at least 80 pts there. Putting you at 380 of your teams score.

which means the rest of your team (5 players) would have to average 7 kills. How logical is that? You with 30 and the rest with under 10? lol yet it's common to see 30s? If you had 2 guys with 25 and 30, you'd win. Alone.
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

The UAV's etc don't count towards the team score. Or it'd be over in a flash.

I just started playing again now and ok, I admit it's not as it once was. But still, before I prestiged, I played TDM and got a few 30's.
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I got a few 30s months back, but that's what I'm saying - it doesnt happen like it used to.

But what's worse was that I wasnt getting the kills that i should have gotten. I was still picked off a good bit last night by 1 tap from an m16. Still don't get that one.
    test
  8. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

I use the m16/red dot and mp5 silenced
    test
  9. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

True

I've mainly been playing Search and Destroy normal and hardcore the past couple months.. last normal game i had was headquarters.. got like 59 - 13

The 2.13 k/d remains strong
    test
  10. vinyl academics

test
  11. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I just had 56 and 10 on Count Down last night. I wont act like it happens all the night, I was just fucking owning. I had the M16, running the perimeter shooting the people inside the map. Once I called in my first chopper I literally had one almost the entire match. I wasnt capturing and holding HQ's though...

Obviously we still won, I wanted the other team to capture some HQ's so Id have more time to rack kills...
    test
  12. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I don't know why you guys keep telling me what you got in S&D, Headquarters, etc... that's irrelevant.

I can get 30 every game when people are trying to go after an objective rather than kill the opposing team.

"its not hard to get 30.........in a game other than TDM". Well no shit.
    test
  13. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

156 kills 36 deaths + shipment = all of your lives.

[rwa]
    test
  14. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Constant random grenades + shitty opposing team + martyrdom = not so great.

: )
    test
  15. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

For some reason you think I relate to you... hmmf
    test
  16. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

TDM is easy, only reason you'd get over 20 kills is if your team sucks since they cant shoot for shit, i was just in a TDM and went 23-6. 2nd on my team was 11.

If ya team is good then you shouldnt be getting alot of kills since y'all will get ya fair share of em.

And try to get 30 kills in S&D, pretty harder to get then TDM
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

its harder to get a good score on tdm....dudes play headquarters and all that other shit and it inflates thier kill death ratio....most people go for objectives..then you got the one or two guys who sit in the back and just pick people off while everyones scrambling and shooting....its not hard to get 30+ on those type of games.....

i havent played in a long time and i just put the game in the system yesterday....I pretty much only play TDM and free for all.....yesterday i went 31-7 on one match...and then the match right after was 10-10...i wanted to curse the heavens....
    test
  18. vinyl academics

it's still pretty easy to get 30+ in TDM......only map i never consecutively got 30 on was creek.....i fuckin hate that map
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

If you say so...

You guys drop those gamertags so I can see how you do it.
    test
  20. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Anyone who says its easy to get 30 kills in death match is a fucking liar. The only way is to be playing with 11 relatively sucky players, or to be on the capitalizing end of a lag.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.