I officially made the next R Kelly album !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ral4ever1985, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Please don't call me Ignorant my dude. Respect me as a man as I'm respecting you.

Being that most of the shit you said is based on your opinion. You're not Correct.

Bryan-Michael Cox. Danja Handz. Timbaland. Brian Kidd. Jazze Pha. Big Tank.

All Cats who ghosted..got no Credit. Now look at them.

You may have valid points. But you're not correct.
    test
  2. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I ain't lived with my "Mom" in like 5 years little boy.

And The fact that you owe 10Gz on ONE credit card shows how immature you are. You say that like you're ballin enough to pay that off whenever you feel like it. You not covering that amount in one check dude, stop it.

Like Chase said, if you nice and consider yaself a consistent Producer it's nothing to not take credit for a few tracks. That's Money, the Mainstream world may not know you did it, but the IMPORTANT NIGGAS THAT'S IN THE INDUSTRY WILL KNOW AND COME FUCK WITH YOU....which will bring you MORE MONEY, and possibly some Credits.

The fact that you would turn down Good Money while you have 10Gz worth of debt shows how "smart" you are...

Don't try that "Oh you're only in this for the Money" cliche ass shit with me. I been doing this Music shit outta love for damn there 10 years. It's time to get paid now, I ain't never heard about a Producer being a Sell-Out....I'm trying to get Money and Move outta this apartment into a House. Fuck the bullshit you poppin off, I live in Reality.
    test
  3. P R I M O

After reading the thread more, I agree with both sides. Everyone has good points but it pretty much depends on who you are. Somebody like me, I'm gonna Get the Money and keep making tracks. I'll track that shit out, collect my check and forget I ever made it. We make Tracks all day all Night, this is what we do.

Niggas acting like they can only make One Banging Track. Realistically if you have a catalog with Hundreds of beats, why would you be mad about selling one for a GOOD Price and moving on??? Besides Moral reasons of knowing what they make off of it...what would stop you?

I feel the exposer because dude got money, he's in a position where he can turn down Good Money for Ghost Production. But me? Shit I'm trying to get my foot in the door, the More money I make the More I can lean towards quitting my job and just doing Music.

This whole world is a hustle, Music ain't no different. You get it at wholesale, flip it...and double/triple the profits. That's how Business Works...sometimes you are the person making the BIG money....sometimes you not.
    test
  4. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

that argument is relevant more so only with rnb... cuz there alot more to do with vocal production in pop and rnb songs.. but that doesnt mean he doesnt deserve his publishin credit... if your jus a beatmaker for aguments sake you still deserve publishin.. sometime its not your fault your not at the studio.. Could be the artist and your schedule.. and you can still produce and not be there.. i can still here a joel ortiz record and say this and that can be changed its called mp3 or with my new mac laptop ichat video conferencing still can be involved.... sometimes artist that are established dont need much guidence.. sometimes they do when they trying approach a record... but lets not get it fukd up 9/10 unless you a big dawg you not there for the recordin process.. thats where paying dues and credits change that..

i recorded every record thats been placed i was involved in all the process cuz i have a rather high end studio.. only thing missing is the ssl all other outboard gear i pretty puch own.. so i was able to have aritst come to my spot to record cuz there saving thousands of dollars.. not most people are fortunate enuff to have a studio when starting out or not fortunate to live where the major artist is at..

P.S I GOT NOTHIN AGAINST YOU PERSONALLY TO BE HONEST I THINK YOUR ONE OF THE MORE RATHER TALENTED CATS ON THIS SITE I JUS DONT AGREE WITH YOUR REASONING IN THE END ITS SEEMS WE AGREE TO DISAGREE..
    test
  5. I-ki

I-ki New Member

exposer and chase have good points... but if i was in ral position(considering i am just getting in the game), i personally would make the same move as ral. My mentality is more like "get something, instead of nothing".

But if i had more leverage in the industry and my sound is being "seeked" then of course ill do the credit thing. But either way could be a good move depending on how you are looking at things...
    test
  6. I-ki

I-ki New Member

I dont care if im getting pimped... if im getting 10k a song and im building my relationship.. im freakin happy....
    test
  7. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

yo man fuck all the bullshit

you ca hear me for u see me
    i got king kong in the trunk
    test
  8. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Good job Cheta

now talk to jeff to get this bitch deleted or closed
    test
  9. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

test
  10. Auditory

Auditory New Member

congratulations dawg, work those plugs ! becareful what u post on the net though
    test
  11. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

dont get it twisted.My manager handles all of my buisness.He pushed for the credit hard but in the end i had to decide either i get on the album or i dont,so i believe i made the right choice.

no i had nothing to do with the writing aspect of the song.
    test
  12. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i dont know...congracts to ral for getting a beat on the r. kelly cd, but i agree with exposer on this one......i think u made a big mistake by not getting some form of credit. this is an r kelly cd, we are talking about a multi platinum record. production credit may have been a reach, but you should have shot for co-production credit and at the very least keyboards credit, and i hope you still have your part of the publishing for the musical composition...i would have done everything i could have to get credit, even if it means passing up on all upfront money and parts of the publishing.
    test
  13. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

Credit outweighs 10gs

unless u are starving broke, then u got no choice but to take the money

u know what, u shoulda said fuck it dont use the song then

they woulda eventualy given u some credit

because if he thinks the song is hot enough for the album that he probably recorded 30-40-50-60 songs for then narrowed it down to 18, he must want it on there, plus it has rick ross on it and hes hot right now

i doubt he would have thrown away the track over credit

they basicaly bullied u into caving in

and u did

if its was the right or wrong decision only you know for yourself

i am only stating my opinion

it might open opertunity for u, it might not

but having the right to use the track on an official resume would outweigh 10,000 dollers, especialy if the album becomes and hit and its R kelly, it will sell atleast platnium unless he takes a huge flop

not to mention if its used as a single the song has potential to generate millions
    test
  14. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

i find it funny that u guys think r kelly and his people would've folded to some no name producer giving him an ultimatum, when they can find someone to imitate w/e joint he made easilly for less than they offered ral, or they can obviously pick another potential hit record to go on the album. We're talkin about a rich, famous, platinum plus selling artist, with great production skills in his own right, telling him that it's either no credit, but 10k, or no spot period.

be smart people. It's one beat... a beat that he could otherwise NEVER sell... as well as being a chance to build a relationship he may otherwise never have.
    test
  15. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

ya well I rather be a nobody then sucks someones dick to be a uncredited nobody

take it for what its worth its a personal judement
    test
  16. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

how is that suckin someone's dick? sellin a beat to some random soundclick emcee for 100 bucks, with no opportunity at seeing any future revenue off of it sounds much worse, as opposed to a 10,000 dollar check, and a relationship with r kelly and his people, as well as opening up doors to work with other people in the industry.
    test
  17. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

dude

relationship as what

the guy who is a sucker and will take pennies for something we make millions off and on top we take his credit

only one who gets played is your own self

big dreams dog blind 2 many

u think someone respects you if they take advantage of you
    that aint respect homie, not where i come from

basicaly dog its suckin dick because u are like ok bend me over and fuck me in the ass and i'll say please while u do it, because u can bully me

people who let themselves get bullied are suckers

u name a few dudes who "ghost" produced

now out of a whole bunch of dudes

what 5 were named, now think of all the ones who just got nothing but a few peanuts and thats it

for every 5 say there are 50,000 who got suckered

like i said its only MY OPINION take it for what its worth

but never put stock and faith into someone who thinks your a sucker

that aint respect

the only way u get respect is if u take it

if u bow down like a bitch u get treated like a bitch

and i aint calling RAl a bitch, he's a good dude

he did what HE wanted to do, so in the end HE is happy with what HE did
    so thats ALL that matters

not one one elses opinions

i am only speaking on my own behalf
    test
  18. P R I M O

These niggas boy...lol

Ral you did the right thing dog, 10-20K for ONE beat that probly took you 15 minutes to make is all right with me.

I wouldn't even pay these overly self-righteous niggas no mind.

Do you want me to close this thread? or delete it?
    test
  19. Beef Magnent

Beef Magnent the boss

nuff said.......
    test
  20. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

yeah dion please close this for me lol

thanks for you guys choice of words...well some

all i wanted to do is let some people know the info thats all
    test
Thread Status: