I officially made the next R Kelly album !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ral4ever1985, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Why would I be joking?

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

He got paid. He'll be known by people within the industry. He will get his due if he plays his position.

Simple as that.

If he doesn't want to be a Flash in the pan producer..he will do what he has to do.

Relations outweigh talent my nigga.
    test
  2. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

This is truth.
    test
  3. Mr. Pro Black

Mr. Pro Black New Member

money outweighs relationships my dude.

a contract needs to be drawn up for situations like that...i can understand if u boys with homey and ya'll grew up together

but chances are, that aint the case...and chances are thats never the case, niggas gotta sit down and do the shit right and cover both of their asses, thats just good business practice, personally i wouldnt fuck with anybody who aint about their paperwork its nothin to have your lawyer draw up a security clause, because you never know when might get bit by a snake.
    test
  4. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Chase got the right head.

No homo
    test
  5. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

LOL@the exposer

nigga just said he wouldnt ghost produce a track for 10Grand...

And come on ShoDown, you done gave hot beats to wack ass internet rappers for Free or for under $100. Someone smack 10thousand in ya face you not gonna take it???

Ya'll act like niggas don't make 20-30 beats a week. One beat ain't gonna hurt my feelings if I dont get credit...shit i'll take the money right now. One beat? and I dont have to arrange it? Mix it? nothing? just drop my shit out...take the check and leave??? ill take that all day right now.
    test
  6. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

I just got a different opinion when it comes to payin dues and shit. Letting someone else take full credit for your music ain't payin dues imo, no matter if it's been like that since day one of Hip-Hop.

The guys I'm working with are real big on credit goes where it's due, so they've got me covered with that. If your people have good relationships with their connects, you won't need to give someone else credit for your shit.
    test
  7. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lol 20-30 beats a week?? also credit is a lot better than 10gz trust me.
    test
  8. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

STOP DROPPIN THESE JEWELS hahah

but duke is right, u need to build strong relationships in the industry vs worrying about blowing up over night with a hit single and 30,000 upfront, with 5 points on the joint

ral id seriously think about having this thread deleted... u even produce as "ral" dont u? shit is mad incriminating and its not like dudes dont have internet access
    test
  9. ChaseNCashe

If he doesn't run his mouth like a real nigga should..then none of that will happen.

He knows what he's getting into before it happens. Niggas ain't stealing beats like that..so he knows he's ghosting.

A lot of you niggas is lost. If you consider yourself nice..why would you trip off ghosting?

Credit isn't the world..lets say you get credit..the track flops.

Now What?

When you can ghost..get relations..build from there..and continue to progress.

Be smart my dudes.
    test
  10. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Exactly ^

Be Smart....GET YOUR MONEY.

I don't know about you two...Nova & Sho-Down but I can't afford to pass up on $10,000. I know ya'll have scores and shit so you probly can stick your noses up at $10,000 like that. But me? Shit, $10,000 pays my car off, all my debt, and my bills for the next year. I'm gonna take that money, hopefully they let me ghost for them another time. If they get one off you, chances are they will be coming back for more.

We all love this Music shit, but this is about Money. I would leave my foolish pride at the door and get in where I fit in. I won't lie, I would be hot as fuck if the track I ghost-produced was a Big Single...but shit that's apart of the Game, you know what it is when you sign up for it.
    test
  11. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

smh

i mean.. of course 10 g's would be great

but lol.. come on .. ur ass aint gettin 10 g's for a ghost production... kids is mad when they actually produce the song and only get 10 g's...

so.. ur saying its better to have money in ur pocket than to legally be able to say and HAVE PROOF that u produced a track for R-Kelly? gtfoh
    see thats what wrong with mos dudes.. they doin this shit strictly for the money.. i mean of course in ur career u gotta get paid.. but shit.. thats like working at walmart and ur the ghost employee of the month.. where u did all the work for dude, and he paid u like a 100 bucks.. and he gets the recognition.. then they announce he got promoted and makes a $100 more than u a week now... thats the equivalent of ur song being a hit...

meh.. im tired.. its early.. i gotta work 9am-10pm

but.. damn.. i just noticed u said 10 g's pays off ur car.. debt.. and bills for the next year..

u either live with ur mom.. or live in some type of fantasy world..
    i have more than 10g's i owe on ONE credit card
    test
  12. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

The relation has been established shit you got r kelly on a track which he put Rick Ross on.. wat is r kelly or that situation goin to do for you all thats been established is that your willing to ghost produce... yall dont get the fact the if you sold the rights to the beat away you sold away money for life... with a feuture like that its more than likely to be a single or to get radio play.. yall losing on the publishin.. you think kellz is gonna say i bought the beat off ral4ever... lol nope.... he gonna take the crdit and make the money all day long... he jus did the greatest flip cuz now he took ral 50% ownership of the copyright....

ive jus got songs placed on a new john singleton movie called "illegal tender" coming out in late spring early summer.. and im making money only cuz i own my publshin. if i didnt someone else would be...

this is where i disagree with a few people on here.... "fuk the credit" I REPEAT FUK THE CREDIT... ITS THE PUBLISHIN THAT COUNTS...... THE CONNECT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED AND THATS NOT A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WHERE YOU LOSE YOUR RIGHTS TO THE TRACK YOU MADE... WITH ALL THE COMPETION OUT THERE A PLACEMENT WITH CREDIT AND PUBLISHIN IS WORTH MORE THAN UPFRONT MONEY...

IF ITS A SINGLE KELLZ WILL MAKE MORE THAN 300GS OF THAT TRACKS EASY OFF NORMAL PUBLISHIN.. WHILE RAL MAKES NADA....

and i would erase this shit asap beg a moderator cuz the kardinal rule of ghost producing has been broken here...
    test
  13. sdotfat

sdotfat $$$$$$$

naa whats wrong with most people is the fact that they'd feel the need to hop on an internet forum with proof so they can be the next forum guru....

let someone have my beat i'll take the money... the people who matter me are going to know what i did....... i guess im just one of those cats who wouldnt care to come online and gwan like im a celebrity
    test
  14. ChaseNCashe

WTF made you think that they only pay 10 g's to produce a record.

You're lost dog you have no clue what you're talking about.

And you can get 10 for ghosting my dude. Please refrain from speaking on topics you know nothing about.
    test
  15. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Don't get me wrong, $10 grand is a nice check, but it ain't really about pride with me, it's knowing some fucker is pimpin me and taking credit for my work, that bothers me. But it's easy to say you wouldn't take the $10k until you're put in that position lol so I don't know.

It would just kill me to hear a song I produced on the radio and not being able to tell anyone that I made that shit.
    test
  16. ChaseNCashe

If you're a "producer"..why would you be worried about a lost track?

Yes it may get play..and you don't get credit for it..hell it may blow up and be a hit.

But if you're as good as you claim to be..you can outdo yourself and progress.

What you did yesterday don't matter anyway.
    test
  17. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Congrats RAL, I hope this doesnt mess up anything for you by letting us know. I dont see why everyone trips off this "Ghost Producer" idea. 9 times out of 10, if you are "ghost producing", your actual production skills arent at the level where you can produce a pro artist and bring out their best performance and arrange the best sounding product. Making a beat for a producer is not ghost producing, you played keys and did some drum programming. Folks got alot to learn for real...
    test
  18. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

all that does is make you a talented cat in a field with talented cats.. With real bad bizness sense ya dig...

"Wat you did yesterday dont matter anyways" do you really understand the stupid shit you have said in this thread and info you have given these people.. this is the dumbest thing said in this thread thus far... its all about wat you done its all about the catalog and resume... why do you think people are contantly on here shitn on other producer sayin.. that beat he did was weak Chase,Pdotnix.fmajor or whoe va can do betta.. cuz the Big Name producers being shitted on have a history a catalog a resume... do you kno how many people my manager has heard sayin i did this beat and got no credit.. that doesnt help you get in doors the credit does... when the A&r is siftin thru 25 cd stacks full of beats.. "my partner is an A&r for Atlantic records.." so ive seen this an other a&r sickamore they not listening to all that shit 100% of the time.. they will give a few a go.. then have there assistant go thru them pray he actually does.. what gets you thru that bs is the credit... the resume you did this and that and can prove it.. they can look up your name and see you placements on bmi or ascap or watnot....

all he did was sell a beat... it could have been to moses he cant prove it legally no more. if its makes the album which he said it did then there is always paperwork cuz labels dont pay shit with out paperwork.. i have to give atlantic.. universal.. koch interscope.. my tax id to get paid... so there always paperwork wihen dealin wit majors..

your arrogance and your ignorance amaze me... you talented so wat. if you had more buissness sense you would kno the credit is worth way more...

im talented i sell beats and still make hotter shit.. bt i get my credit and my publishin aswell... thats the difference.. i got a publishin deal with a ajor publisher thats the difference i had a catalog that aloowed me get 75gs advance of an album that was expected to do only 250k in units... "HE CANT GET A PUBLISHIN DEAL NOW" this is an r kelly album hello platinum plaque.. any good manager or lawyer woulda or shoulda told him not to do this... if its not a sample its not like there not gonna use it cuz he wants credit... shit co production coulda been another option.. he got screwed on this buissness wise... HE GAVE MORE THAN HE HAD TOO...

you would think some of you more talented cats would kno this shit.. without the credit he cant go forward as easy cuz he cant prove he did it.. when your fighting for 16 slots on an album an more than half are gone due to industry politics such as big name producers. his camp of producers and the songwriters producers.. you down to like 6 slots with over a 1000 talented cat fighting for that shit...

THE CREDIT COUNTS

IM done with this topic im right your wrong bla bla bla... get it...
    test
  19. Mr. Pro Black

Mr. Pro Black New Member

my nigga, i didnt say ghostin was a bad idea, i'm just sayin if you ghostin with a nigga and he aint drawin up no contract, then thats just bad business

everytime you hear a nigga gettin fucked over, 9 times out of 10 he thought they was "cool" so they didnt draw up no contract

niggas need to quit working with no contract, point blank, this is the industry, you're supposed to be professional, if niggas comin at you without no contracts, then you should be insulted, because they don't take you as seriously as the other people they work with, thats the truth to it all.

all these other niggas cheerleadin your comments because they simply dont know any better
    test
  20. ChaseNCashe

BING MOTHERFUCKING GO

When will niggas realize...just cuz you made the track...you're not producing.

You're not coming up with the song concept.

You're not in the studio helping arrange the song.

You just making a beat.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.