I no longer understand what the f-ck is going on.

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Sakim Aerias, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

Wow..Rep coming your way

However the bolded part I didn't even realize until now...I'm really happy you shared that, thanks I'll continue to progress and your words will not go unnoticed thank you.

ok i need to start writing.
    test
  2. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

Well, there is another one of your biggest problems. You have trouble, not with reading but, with comprehension.

You just went of on a tangent and lost your train of thought midway threw your rant and penis came to your mind.

:leanin:
    *(Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 87 (31 members and 56 guests)
    Look, you are getting attention now!)
    test
  3. Sakim Aerias

honestly a lot of shootings happen everywhere not just here, but this city just went through a major change in the last few years...It just was not as bad then as it is now.

A few of my friends have been shot at over battles and I even was threatened by a few bloods to be stabbed had I beat somebody(I won anyway but I had to get Arsonal'd out the venue)

I just dont wanna use my city as a scapegoat to make up for the lack of attention i get. won't do it again. even then I think it's childish in the first place. thanks though mantix. will be peeping more of your battles to...good body against G4
    test
  4. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

woahh we got a badass over here
    test
  5. HANNAHMONTANA

HANNAHMONTANA New Member

you bodied yourself with this thread anyway. now any 'decent' (lowest bar decent) battler that goes against you is going to drop this shit on you and it's going to be hilariously embarrassing
    test
  6. Sakim Aerias

to be honest...I just think you do not deserve any more words from me. but thanks for the "it" factor. the only valid point you made.
    test
  7. incgotbars

incgotbars Member

you should change your name
    dallas isnt really a dope name tbh...just a suggestion but honestly its prolly the best advice you'll get
    test
  8. Sakim Aerias

lmao...I recently changed it to Dallas Cash(family name)

I wanna try and not focus on the name though...just wanna spend more time writing good material...but I think I took your advice in advance!
    test
  9. Sakim Aerias

yeah but that can lose me 1 round..****f not the whole battle. I'm aware though.
    test
  10. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

If you say you don't deserve a match and give up at the first sign up resistance that shows me that maybe you don't come across as wanting a shot that bad. If people are eager to get a battle and will do whatever they can to make that happen, those people are going to get battles.

Think of it like a job interview. Think of how you come across selling yourself even to people on here. If you could sell yourself well to an employer, they might hire you just on the strength of that but you can't do that they have to go to the resume. You look at your resume and there isn't much that stands out. There isn't really any qualifications that make you a better choice from the hundred potential applicants that are just alright.

If someone comes into a job interview and says they are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job, they might not have the experience but they are eager, their schedule is flexible, and they have their own transportation it sounds like a better employee than the person who isn't confident, doesn't sound all that excited to get the job, has to take several buses to get to work since they don't have a car, has no references but they worked a lot of hours at their last job which was completely unrelated. You have to look at one person who is the potential benefit being better than the person who is the potential burden if most other things are equal.

And in the same way you may be more skilled (such as someone being slightly more qualified) they might just hire someone who is less skilled simply because it's easier or they will probably be a better employee and train them later.
    test
  11. Sakim Aerias

didn't even know poison pen was in here...lmao.
    test
  12. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

A good name is a way to stick out. You may not care but it could mean the difference between being noticed and being overlooked.
    test
  13. Sakim Aerias

Great perspective.

I only spoke about GZ saying I at least deserve that much, I wasn't asking to face the top guys but i thought i would do well in kotd. just didn't want to come across as someone expecting a Tricky P or Arcane the moment I step in. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm not self-centered. I just want to battle...I see cats like lavoz...who came way after me...stand around drunk and tell jokes, and this cat is on the same card as diz/bis. no hate though cuz lavoz is dope...but a lot of people were kinda iffy on signing me up.

hell when i got the t.riley battle a bad situation caused me to not make it...now these niggas think i ducked him. I fuckin had a debatable battle with the man who beat him..carter deems so how the fuck could i be ducking him? lmfao! but yeah I hope you see where im coming from.

Because I see where you are coming from.
    test
  14. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

my two cents:

- i've met you in person twice and you're definitely a cool guy and i haven't really heard anyone else say otherwise so i don't think anyone dislikes you as a person. you're the type that makes events better

- you may want to really think of what you want from battling. i've been following it since around 97 and it generally doesn't go anywhere for the mc's. i understand wanting the best competition but there's a lot of time and effort involved that doesn't pay off in the long run. sometimes people get slept on for reasons unknown. what people like isn't predictable.

- the end result of the best battles is insulting a man while stoners watch and critique. if you're trying to impress your peers, you have to ask yourself: are these really your peers?
    test
  15. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

whoa whoa whoa, where is all this bandwagon hate against G4 coming from?

dude said "you would think i threw Rondo's jersey in the trash the way I dump 9's"

he also said "crackers get salty when they wet"

#bahz
    test
  16. Sakim Aerias

iight ill go dip and write...ill be back later. thanks everyone.
    test
  17. Sakim Aerias

roflmaoooooo repp
    test
  18. BattlingGuru

BattlingGuru Active Member

Thanks for posting. Didn't know you were Dallas. I have seen your battles before. In all honesty, your pen game is tight as fuck, and you're well rounded with your material. Rebuttals are on point too. I can't think of too many negatives. It seems like you get overlooked because of the league you battle in (no disrespect to No Coast, but they don't pull in views like that), and the fact that you're not one of these gimmicky clowns. Just keep at it. I think your level of competition has been pretty good at No Coast, but it would help to get your name out there by battling in different leagues. Not sure why they would front on you, but it probably goes back to what I said in my original post because you're better than a lot of the dudes in other leagues.
    test
  19. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

He was in GTN but had to fall back to NC to get with his level competition.

:twotimes:
    test
  20. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

you're one of the most improved battlers i've actually ever seen. i can say without hesitation that i thought you were wack as fuck the first few times i heard you rap and now i'll check for your battles when they drop.

a few constructive things-

know that nobody out there is looking out for you the way that you look out for yourself. know that the scene is super oversaturated and even if you are a dude who's like an 8/10... you're still gonna be competing for shine. i can tell that your humble attitude has helped you improve and will always keep you straight, but sometimes you gotta stick your head out for yourself and say "i want this". don't just casually mention it to lush and then feel bad when he doesn't reach out to you weeks later. bother whoever you gotta bother and just make sure that you just deliver with good performances when you get the chance.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.