I no longer understand what the f-ck is going on.

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Sakim Aerias, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

Man...

Smh... I was deciding whether or not I was going to post this but I feel like I need to.

I have been battling since 2002. I have done so many battles but during that time everyone was. I don't Understand how the more that I improve the less criticism I get. The criticism is replaced with hate or unnecessary comments towards the way I deliver my material.

And before anyone comes in here with this "but you suck blah blah no one cares.." then don't reply in the fucking thread bitch and GTFO!

I have come in before a lot of new battlers who are out now. Barely can get anyone to accept a battle and yet I have at least 20 damn near battles on youtube.

When I was in AZ in April, I was in the car with lush, uno and 7 other people. I told lush "I don't even think I deserve a KOTD battle." and he replies "Why not? you can come to the fresh coast and battle."

Word?

After the event a few weeks later i hit up christian, and lush...nothing happened. so I'm trying to understand this and it doesn't seem like I am. it aint lush's fault...he showed the door, but apparently that mothafuckin door has a master lock on it.

All I get when I battle is hate, all my feedback is how im not "believable" which is the dumbest shit ever because when did an emcee have to portray a certain image for people to accept him? "You always rap about guns" bullshit I display lyricism but niggas are too quick to nitpick other shit.

I live in one of the most dangerous cities in the world... top 20. in a area where 6 times out of 10 someone gets shot up at.

My voice is weird, the way I shift my eyes is creepy...what the fuck am I a got damn motion character for a fucking video game?!

I have wrote some of the most slept on schemes in battling and get no credit. its not simple, its not generic, its just a bunch of narrow minded people judging me because I'm not stamped by a brand(kotd,gt,url,df) or in a crew with someone known or co-signed by your favorites(even though storm gave me props) I don't even like making threads about myself, and really knew regardless if I did everyone is just gonna bash me.

Who the fuck do I have to destroy to get my respect?
    Because right now I have taken all the feedback in and all it has been is nothing helpful.

You think I'm delusional? fuck you, I have been humble since day one.

Those who have anything helpful to say..****ease do. if not fuck off.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

one time i went and read to some sick kids at the hospital. i felt really good after that and definitely feel like i earned some respect
    test
  3. KaseyJohnson

KaseyJohnson New & Improved

That's just how it is with battle rap fans either they like you or they don't there are so many shit battlers out there that get love (uno lavoz, d'meitz, and bill collector) and thats how life works... I honesty think you got bars but you can't pick if someone going to like you...
    test
  4. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

Aretha Franklin goes hard.
    test
  5. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

test
  6. Sakim Aerias

I'd appreciate it if you would not post in here attempting to be funny
    test
  7. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Nothing funny about this haircut brah....

[​IMG]
    test
  8. lawlthelegend

lawlthelegend New Member

Never heard of ya, keep bangin' nigga
    test
  9. Sakim Aerias

Great point. thanks for the props...im not lookin for everyone to like me..but even cats who rm doesn't like at least people give a fuck to point out lines they don't like.
    test
  10. Sakim Aerias

im trying to get serious responses but this comment got me hahahahahahahhaa
    test
  11. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

post a link to your best battle, ill watch and give u honest feedback (which is only my opinion)
    test
  12. Agent0range

Agent0range New Member

Links to your battles?
    test
  13. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

DIDN'T READ LOL
    [​IMG]

Nah, I'm just playin'. So many battlers get a pass because of the right time/right place. Pigsty and Ape Yola are good, but they mainly got recognition because they stood out among the many horrible rappers in KOTD Van City. Are they better than most of the KOTD FC GZ cats? No, not at all. Is Uno Lavoz a better writer than Tantrum or Illusion Z? Hell no, but he still gets more views than both of them combined. I would write more, but I'm busy lml I agree with this all though.
    test
  14. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

humble people never call themselves humble.
    but on some real shit if you're trying to come up never say anything like
    "I don't even think I deserve a KOTD battle" to anyone.
    are you trying to sell yourself to get a battle or sabotage yourself.
    suck it up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. go beast mode.
    best of luck.
    test
  15. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

To be honest, I don't watch any new battlers, or any people that haven't made a name for themselves yet. People copy other people's styles and then you end up with something like Uno Lavoz. He's literally turned me off from watching anybody I've never heard of, or anybody new. Watching GZ battles is like torture.

I only check for the following:

Known URL heads
    Pat Stay
    Hollohan
    Eurgh
    DNA
    24/7
    Bender
    Pesci
    Storm
    and a few others.
    test
  16. KaseyJohnson

KaseyJohnson New & Improved

True... but I would put you in the category with the super slept on battlers it is very rare btw... I honestly saw you 1st from the impressions of battle rappers video and when I saw you vs XQZ I was like damn he got some shit but like I said thats how the ball rolls sometimes... nowadays you have to have a gimmick for someone to even check or note ya shit...
    test
  17. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

You were given Carter Deems and Mr. Biscuit at the same No Coast event. That's a good offering.

You know I'm a fan of yours, but it seems like you're not happy with who I've gotten you and G Souldier/Carter Deems/Mr. Biscuit is a good resume imo. I don't know how to feel about that.
    test
  18. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

test
  19. Sakim Aerias

[youtube]I_LQekqNSiA[/youtube] here are a few

[youtube]nuSuZ4OM2R8[/youtube]

[youtube]rt1BUdNp_eI[/youtube]

[youtube]C71HY962Dg[/youtube]

and supposedly the ones people like from me...only 2

[youtube]XiuutmLQzzY[/youtube]

[youtube]DsOD73FugA0[/youtube]
    test
  20. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

remember when u said "pesci asked me to wear the AGL shirt" or that rex dapped u up at the event and u were bragging about it

or when u were in the wd2 thread saying u deserved an undercard match lmao

yep ur that guy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.