I never bluff...j-nyce

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Skrybe SK, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

I was tryna get you the FASTEST route out here....u kno...so you cant hold on to that "I gotta miss 5 days worth of trap money fuckin with Skyrbe in Dware)

well...I can have u here AND already gettin airlifted back to Childrens Hospital in Oak-town...in less then 5 hours...

u shook...period

oh...now it aint enough bitches out there...lmao...

I guess L.A. dont got enough bitches either huh?....includin the one u supposedly got in Watts...

can we officially H.O.S. this cat now...and forever brand him with the RM fame he so despretly wanted?
    test
  2. Rick Rude

Rick Rude Delaware Travel Advocate

now its just "tempting" since its real. Net clown.
    test
  3. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

see now all this side shit coming in mayne.... wtf is up with all this "delaware is wack, aint no bitches, i dunno if my niggas wanna take a summer trip in delaware... why none of yall niggas aint show up to oakland"

man dude bought a ticket just for you to show up.... then all this shit outta nowhere is poppin up all of a sudden....

skrybe gon head and get that refund
    test
  4. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

you didnt buy them a bus ticket
    test
  5. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

BUT THAT IS JUST IT

NOONE EVER SAID THEY WOULD!!

NOONE IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD WASTE A MINUTE DOING THAT SHIT OR A DOLLAR DOING IT!!

YOU HOWEVER STATED CLEARLY THAT YOU WOULD... AND THATS WHAT PUTS YOU ABOVE US..

YOUR SO REAL THAT YOU WOULD GO SEE SKRYBE IF HE GOT THE TICKET, u said it over 50 times...

noone ever once said they would come to see you... they blew it off like if u want to come see me, come see me, if not we'll bump shoulders one day... if not, fuck it, its wack anyway... there is no benefit...

BUT YOU SAID YOU WOULD TAKE THE TRIP TO SEE SKRYBE...

HE GOT IT!!

ITS CONFIRMED

NOW GO.. MAKE US FEEL LIKE IDIOTS

shit even if you take a L, which you will.. at least you went

ill props u up just for that.. ill send you a gift card or something..
    test
  6. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

the fuck you talking about? whos been waiting to back up skrybe? i haven't even posted on any of this shit... all i said here was he posted the screenshot to his bank account, did you see it? did you see the date?

if you did see it, then why are you still playing the he didn't buy it right away, and just bought it now to save face shit? thats all im saying...

you get your panties bunched mad easy huh?
    test
  7. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

quoted for emphasis
    test
  8. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

test
  9. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

hold up mayne... i wasnt trying to make u look like a bitch, i simply used exactly what u said against u, i doubt u even paying attention to the shit u saying, your formula is to go off rambling about irrelevant things when something is directly in your face...

the dude bought the damn ticket and like i said u start talking bout your boys, how delaware is wack, how nobody came to oakland, how you would love to slap "bitch nigga name here___________"

i mean it dont get no worse than a nigga spending his money just to see some dude off the net, yeah you tote gats atleast from the pics and all that... shit u aint even spending your own money to see dude... all u gotta do is accept the ride

but even after what i just said u gonna just go off again and say shit like "i dont take __________ serious yall niggas is pussy and it aint even worth seeing yall bitch made niggas blah blah blah.....

that right there is just posing, like i can literally imagine u just laughing about it... its just for your amusement/entertainment.... no real intent of harm being done
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

lol...exactly. deathtrap. which is why nobody could understand why you ran your mouth so hard. Niggas know your a fraud.

skrybe is so fake, skrybe was never in the streets, skrybe aint credible.

but you afraid if you came out here skrybe woulda got you touched.
    test
  11. Dely

Dely In The Trap

on another note, this new fabolous is something nasty
    test
  12. Rick Rude

It's not about what you've said to other people. Nobody gives a shit about any of that because you're asking people to stop their life to confront you over some message board words. Which im sure you are the only one who was effected enough to even be mad at because this is obviously where the "J-Nyce" character lives vicariously through a screen name.

You talked all the shit . You talked about how hard and real and official you are. A dude sent you a ticket to come see him. Now you are trying to put it off in other directions but the spotlight is right in your face. All of your lies and fake internet personality came back on you and now the real immature coward behind the name is exposed.

Now what you're basically saying is you're not going to Delaware because you are afraid of what will happen to you in the real world.

Behind the keyboard it was I'll do this, I'll do that. But when its time to step from behind the keyboard, you are scared for your life.
    test
  13. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

scenario

skrybe: come see me

j-nyce: nah nigga u come see me

jnyce: all yall pussy none of yall come see me

skrybe: ill buy u a bus ticket

jnyce: ill come see you, confirm that shit, i can get the burner on the greyhound, ill smakc ya kid up son (x 50 posts)

skrybe: got the ticket

jnyce: son why wont u come see me

this is all horseshit...
    test
  14. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

man... wtf
    test
  15. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

thats all iu want

admit your a feather ruffler, and we'll all let it go

we can go back to posting pics of naked whores and making music
    test
  16. Rick Rude

it will never be let go
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I like Fab, apparently he trying to sound like Jeezy on this shit though.
    test
  18. Pace Beats

Confirm it then

it cant be that hard

test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

jnyce i'll make another deal with you.

tell me exactly how much money you woulda missed by taking the trip. I'll double it, and put it in my pocket when I meet you at the bus station.

If you do all that rah rah you was talking, it shouldnt be no problem to take the money out my pocket.
    test
  20. Pace Beats

buy him a ticket then..........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.