I never bluff...j-nyce

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Skrybe SK, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R e d e e M

R e d e e M Phuck Yew

so some doods has said nyce lives in oakland, its been confirmed...

stop the talkin n go see the dood like u said u would
    test
  2. Rick Rude

Rick Rude Delaware Travel Advocate

you Have A Ticket To Delaware In Your Name Waiting On You J-nyce
    test
  3. TeKRaEtEsE

TeKRaEtEsE Brand Awareness Exec

a niggas only as much of a pussy as you if they say they would come to ya hood n knock you out,

then you buy em a ticket and they bitch out,
    then they say that they wouldnt even pick the ticket up even though the ticket place is right by em...
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

how are we gonna smuggle mad white hoes down to cali with us? if you wanna pay for the plane tickets btroof has the hookup, he ran a train on a pregnant chick
    test
  5. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nigga i told you go pick up the ticket...lol

i aint say "yo get somebody else to say the street you on look like oakland"

I said go to the bus station which you claim is right up the block from your house, show your ss card, and pick up your ticket.

That way, I know you in and I know jay carroll is your real name. With that information, i can FIND your fairy ass when I come out there because youve already made it obvious you would hide in your house.

you mighta visited oakland once....all them pictures of you in oakland are like 4-5 years old. You coulda been out on vacation nigga. Your ip says you like in a rich white suburb. Your ebay and paypal address says you live in a rich white suburb ON A MARINA.

So again...if the bus station is right up the block...why you cant pick up the ticket?

oh thats right, you a fraud.

And Pnut aint confirmed shit. He said the same thing I already knew...he told you he was out your way, come holla at him and you was m.i.a. after you had ran off at the mouth to him, you fairy tale candy cake ass nigga.

I already know you gonna bitch up whenever somebody actually does touch down in oakland. Thats why I said go get the ticket. If you get the ticket then I can come find you. Its that simple...lol
    test
  7. Raw Enforcement

Raw Enforcement New Member

lol...anybody that takes internet words serious enough to even consider even talking about meeting an ONLINE PERSONALITY needs to be lined up infront of a firing squad and given their last cigarette
    test
  8. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE IGNORE J NYCE MOVEMENT
    test
  9. TrAdeMaRk EnoX

TrAdeMaRk EnoX New Member

this is so entertaining a nigga while at work.. anywhoot... yeah anywhoot niggas...skrybe your a fucking bully...but if you do decide to go. buy me a ticket.. i'll film it.. i never been out west...but i aint getting involved in all that shit. just wanna film it and commentate on my charles barkley shit and catch some doggpound hoes...real rap too..i want to get outta baltimore city every chance i get
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

thats what its all about my nig...speeding up them slow 8 hours.
    test
  11. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

go get the fucking ticket...what part of he will go out there if you just go and get the ticket dont you understand??

you must not want him to go put a whoopin on ya ass
    test
  12. OmniscientOmen

OmniscientOmen Omen

lol...dudes still goin at it.

Its a simple solution...If for some reason you dont want to go to the bus station...Grab a piece of mail with your name and address on it...and the date shown on it(cell phone bill, cable bill, whatever), and take a picture on your cell with you holdin it.

that way it shows you live at the address...thats all skrybe should need as a confirmation...That should take you all of 2-3 minutes, its quicker than you having to foot it to the bus station(assuming you dont have a car) and skrybe gets what he needs.

But, skrybe I dont know you, but your going to someone else hood to fight...you must be brave, nyce dont have to be to heavy in the streets to get a couple of homies to edge you up.
    test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i know niggas in the bay. international.
    test
  14. OmniscientOmen

OmniscientOmen Omen

test
  15. Shortyo

Shortyo The God....Redeem Yaself

i want the past hour of my life back!!!!!!!! SOMEONE BETTER GET AN ASS WHOOPIN!!! how much is a ticket for hopsin to oakland, ill pay the shit just to shut this shit up!

J i dont know you, you seem like u from oakland, few niggas vouched for you, cant call if you real or a net talking

sky - dont know you either, if you did buy the ticket u got props for doing suttin real,

hopsin PM me the price for a ticket to oakland (thats if you really trying to go)
    test
  16. Hopsin is a Homo

Hopsin is a Homo Illest period.

u got a PM
    test
  17. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

lmfao

i dunno if this has been said yet, and im not readin through all this, but...

OAKLAND is a borough in pittsburgh. it's where the University of Pitt campus is. coincidence? i think not.

btw i've been there. it's the friendliest place in all of pennsylvania. j-nyce is a soft little girl. you a LIAR son... bahahahaha

hall of shame this shit
    test
  18. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Oakland is a borough? oakland got over 900,000 heads in that city, i'm guess'n you're talk'n about PA the state, not PA in California...
    test
  19. Mr.Silence

Mr.Silence New Member

im guessing he hasnt left yet??

its already saturday shouldnt he have caught the bus by now
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Jnyce wants me to come to Oakland...

but he still aint go to the bus station to pick up the ticket.

"everybody is making excuses, nobody is trying to pressure skrybe to come to oakland. All I want is for him to come to oakland. Imma do everything in my power to get this nigga to come to oakland"

but he still aint walk a block up the street to claim the bus ticket waitin on him.

lol...yall yappin ass niggas, you funny to me...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.