I never bluff...j-nyce

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Skrybe SK, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

No one knew it was real. Jnyce made a post containing the same picture with out paying. Then you went AWOL and purchased the ticket a few days after.

He called your bluff, now you're trying to save face.

Anyway, it's up to Jnyce. He's already won the battle, now for the war.
    test
  2. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

you are trying entirely too hard.

they gave me the e-confirmation. I got both of them screenshotted because no matter which one I posted, some brilliant mind like yourself woulda asked to see the other one as proof.

and I wasnt online. I came home last night. Watched the game, saw de ja vu on demand and went to sleep. I woke up, checked my email, wasnt there. Called them up because it showed a 114$ hold on my credit card from greyhound...and that takes you to where it is now.

this is probably gonna blow you mind teq...but you see that black stuff covering my name and credit card info? I put it there!! Doesnt that blow your fucking mind?

lol...if I was trying to cover my steps I woulda just blocked out the date...lol...its not that serious.

but I know you love attention so I'll humor you.
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Too late for the nonchalant/sarcasm now, after the tantrum you threw the other day.
    test
  4. massive atom

massive atom New Member

i can verify that skrybe was NOT on line, because he texted me some information the other day, and he NEVER EVER has texted me b4

if he was on line, im sure he would have emailed me, or aimed me, or pmed me
    test
  5. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

i am embaressed for entertaining that nonsense, which is all it was... basically i couldve said nothing and the point still would have been made

i admit it... im embaressed i went for 9 pages when it couldve ended at page 2...

and i really didnt know j-nyce was just pulling for attention, like the dude who gets his rocks off by annoying people.. "hey lets fuck with these online heads" person

i really thought he thought he was a real dude (real in the sense of he blieved his shit) and that was really him... the gun busting street hustling daydreamer he thinks he is.. iw as not aware he is just doing this and then telling people on aim and having discussions with dudes like a-lyrics and hibe that its all a joke..

hence why i feel skrybe just wasted his money..

anything else you want to grapple at or should we just keep it moving?
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

In a community were people forge community service orders, girlfriends, wealth and connections, it's not far fetched that he'd have done so to save face.

Irrelivant anyway, given his myspace says he was online.

I'm not trying to get involved or defend anyone, just calling it as it's happening.

I just want to see a internet fight. The closest us alley folk have got to one is Flow Joe running away.
    test
  7. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

Youre talking clear bullshit.

The first screenshot is of the confirmation you get immediately after completing an order(as the url makes clear)

the second screenshot is the automatically generated cofirmation email that was sent after completing the order.

You didnt phone anybody to ask for anything. It is transparent that you capitulated to the pressure and bought the tickets today because you couldnt think of any other way to save face.
    test
  8. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

the bottom line ratiko, and theres no way you cant agree with me on this...

is...

whether or not he did it to save face is irrelevent now

the tickets there, j-nyce said he would go over 50 times.. said hed smack skrybe around in front of his kid, etc shit like that.. superman shit..

so now its up to him to see if he goes...

everything else is irrelevent now that the ticket is purchased...

everything else is in the past
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Fair enough.

I don't think Skrybe's wasted his money at all, though. I genuinely believe there is a chance Jnyce will show. If he is this 'hood nigga' he says he is, this will be game to him.
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Pretty much. Like I said, Jnyce has won the battle, now he need to win the war. If he don't show it puts them right back on the same page.
    test
  11. massive atom

massive atom New Member

ratiko, the bottom line is this

and this is what seperates annoying assholes from normal respectable people

there is NO PROOF or does there need to be PROOF that you are right in saying he wasnt in the hospital

so what is the PURPOSE of being ANNOYING by assuming he was doin it to save face?

first of all, SO WHAT, and second of all, theres no way to PROVE IT

so why are u making that the focus of this thread?

the dude payed for j nyce's bus ticket, be a normal human being and chant for this go to down instead of carping and bitching at something thats so damn irrelevent

of course i would expect teq's loser ass to go on about some bullshit

but stop trying to give j nyce excuses to not accept the challenge

stop being counterproductive
    test
  12. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

i wonder if j-nyce in the hospital as we speak, cause you know.....coincidences just seem to happen at the wrong time
    test
  13. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

just in case anyone needs any further evidence that skrybe is lying through his teeth:

[​IMG]
    test
  14. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

test
  15. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

myspace has a fucking virus that logs into your account and leaves those comments selling ringtones and penis pumps...lol

please tell me that isnt your evidence...the fact you'd even have that tells me you have an agenda...lol

[​IMG]

they put a hold on my account from the transaction sunday...stop it...lol
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

wow...

hushin nigga left and right.
    test
  17. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

this is pathetic

skrybeminds u must be just as ridiculous as fuckin j nyce son
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

king boss man
    test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

you know some fools just love to perform...with that said Imma pop some morphine and go back to sleep
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.