I never bluff...j-nyce

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Skrybe SK, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

me being in the hospital bought you an extra two days to pose and stunt for these niggas. Thats over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

holla @ me when you see me in the street little nigga.

poopfaced.
    test
  2. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

anything esle you wanna see to make sure its a real ticket?

you scurred nigga.

boss
    test
  3. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

this got interesting now, its a win/win situation for clowning... if j-nyce dont show he gonna get clowned if he do show up and whoever win is gonna get clowned...

but i dunno, i can see it now literally ONE DAY before he supposed to take the trip to delaware some shit happens like he got shot stabbed had to attend a funeral etc....

will be said therefore he could not make the trip to see skrybe lol... never will a person just be like "man i aint even trying to see you/i dont wanna fight you"
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

I can put you on your feet or put some money on ya head!!
    test
  5. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

waste of money bro

he aint gonna go

even if he did you'll just be beating up a two pound midget, and these fruity hippy fucks will just be like "all you did was beat up a little boy, your a grown man"

and alyrics and hibe and others basically have said that j-nyce is just an alias we shouldnt take serious, and that hes doing it for attention

joke was on us, we fell for an alias i guess..

shouldve spent that dough, caught a flight and stayed with me man..

props though, cuz regardless what anyone says, whether its net or not, dude want to act tough, and say hell come see you (which he said well over 50 times) he should come see you,

u even paid his way

hahaa
    test
  6. Maurkadi

should have used that shit for hopsin, after all dude been on the eastcoast and talk about he can walk through any hood and go untouched

but yeah i think that was a waste of money on him
    test
  7. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

thats just retarded.. he said that?

hahahahaha

thats some "i have no fear" vin deseil triple XXX shit.. when even the good lord had fear...

hopsin to cool to say some ish like that...
    test
  8. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

nyce droppe 25 bucks supposedly to get d omen a temp ban... and said money aint shit

(lol@ saying money aint a thing when you spending 25 bucks)

money really aint an issue now, cuz he got a free 200 dollar ticket

stupid motherfucker kids 2 and under ride for free.. why did you drop 200 bucks?
    test
  9. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

its nothin to me mesk...I'll drop a couple bills down just to call his bluff.

If he backs out, i get a refund. If he shows up, I run his pockets and get a refund.

so basically the whole shit aint cost me nothin.
    test
  10. oh shit ahahhaha.. how come he aint hit this thread yet ??>>>> ?? U SCURRED NYCE ?
    test
  11. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

But this shows you were bluffing. This ticket was purchased today therfore proving your earlier claims to be utter garbage.

It is evident that after your ruse was discovered that youve spent the intervening time trying to craft an explaination. Not being able to think of anything credible youve purchased the ticket to save face. Prediction: you will cancel the ticket to collect the refund, if you have not done so already.
    test
  12. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

thats irrelevent cuz the end result is he got the ticket the end always justify the means..

OKAY LETS SAY.. SKRYBE WAS BLUFFING, HE IS TRYING TO SAVE NET FACE BY GETTING THE TICKET, SKRYBES A NERD FOR PROVING HIMSELF TO ONLINE HEADS, SKRYBE ENJOYS IT IN THE ASS, SKRYBE EATS HIS BEEF JERKY ANALLY, ALL SKRYBE CARES ABOUT IS SAVING HIS NET IMAGE.. SKRYBE IS NUMERO UNO GEEK ETC... (there its all out of the way)

SKRYBES ONE BIG POSER

at the end of the day.. the tickets thier.. and j-nyce said well over 50 times he'd hop that bus under any circumstances...

so lets see him hop it...
    test
  13. Maurkadi

"i aint scared to walk nowhere. why? because i can give a fuck about a gangsta.i'll walk where ever i feel like walking, whether its ur block or not the fuck my contacts gotta do with shit?

i'd wear them shits down your block, then piss on ur sidewalk if i felt like doing it. You tryin make it seem like niggaz should be scared or some shit.. the fuck ? fuck all that. fuck a miami "

yep i dont know what made him take it there but it was in this thread:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1045802

and him obviously not liking skrybe pratically begging him to buy a ticket would make it just that interesting
    test
  14. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

back in effect.
    test
  15. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

no...it was purchased last week...but I couldnt get confirmation of it off their system. So i called them up when i got home cuz I never got the confirmation email. They read me back the info they had and asked me to confirm it was correct over the phone, but they had me under a 14 day advantage (which is non refundable) so I upgraded the ticket and had them send me an email showing it.

Everybody already knew I purchased the ticket...lol...i coulda left it where it was...no need to save face. I just want to make sure j-nyce feels every ounce of embarrassment and doesnt sit there pretending like I didnt really buy him a ticket.
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

lol @ save face when everybody already KNEW it was real...
    test
  17. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

what now J nyce?

you felt all brave after skrybe was MIA

now its proven it was real, get on the bus, and get ya ass whipped! lmao
    test
  18. teq the decider

Really? if they were merely sending an email confirmation of something you arranged over the phone why do you also have have the screenshot of the last step of an online ordering process?

and also, how comes your hospital experience allowed you to get online but apparently barred you from responding?
    test
  19. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

irrelevent

skrybe got the ticket

balls in j-nyces court now

this page shouldnt hit 9 pages (it will), but it shouldnt...
    test
  20. teq the decider

but im saying, based on recent experience im pretty confident he's going to cancel the ticket(if he has hasnt done so already)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.