I need your help

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by babyj8103, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyj8103

babyj8103 Queen bee*

Ok lostprophet and I were together for almost 2yrs and I just had his baby. Well a week after Dominic was born lostprophet said it wasn't working between us. He said we both have a lot to get together before we even think about us working out. His sister tells me that he is moving in with some female now b/c he has to be out of his house. He still calls everyday and says that he loves me but its kind of hard to believe that right now. Well there is this guy that know and he keeps asking me out but I tell him no every time b/c I love lostprohet with all my heart and don't want to do anything to mess that up. Also I see myself waiting for him to come around and want to be back together. What should I do???Hold on to my love for him or just give up now.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

people hold on after a while out of habit....

break the habit.....

just make sure that other than you two having a kid together that youre not still wanting him cuz of jealousy
    test
  3. babyj8103

babyj8103 Queen bee*

I want him b/c I love him not b/c of jealousy. I just thought that we would be a family. Every time I try to walk away he says things to get my hopes up that we will end up back together
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

sounds like an asshole......

obviously i dont know the whole story, cuz there is always 3 sides, yours, his, and the truth......
    stay in good relations cuz of your kid...but it sounds like you gotta move on....
    test
  5. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

Send him a private message
    test
  6. babyj8103

babyj8103 Queen bee*

The whole story would take forever to tell but it seems I just might have to walk away
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well whatever you do, do it cuz you feel its the right thing...
    trust your instincts
    be prepared to deal with your decision....
    test
  8. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

Dont you have real friends?
    test
  9. Average Whitey

Average Whitey New Member

hmmm... why ask us?
    test
  10. babyj8103

babyj8103 Queen bee*

do you
    test
  11. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

Yeah. and when I have problems, I go to them.
    test
  12. iconoclast_

iconoclast_ PoorBoy Lover Plus

Hondurans can't solve problems.
    test
  13. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

don't forget to rep him, too
    test
  14. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

damn, i mean, i understand how funny it must be to say some of this shit for u crackheads but wtf, she comes in with a serious issue and u spit on her thread......you are some fucked up cats.........
    test
  15. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I'm sorry about your situation.

I guess you need to do what is right for you and your child. I think deep down inside you know what is best and how to go about it..it's just that holding on part that gets in the way.
    test
  16. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Well Im dissapointed in him, he seemeed like a nice guy...

If he loves you ect, why isnt he there now? I know he was saying some stuff about court or something?
    test
  17. babyj8103

babyj8103 Queen bee*

why he isn't here now I don't know. Well he tells me that he don't have the money to move down here but I think he is with that girl he is moving in with. I am going to take him to court for child support.His son will be a month old on the 7thh and he still hasn't seem him. Also his parents think he is soft on me and don't want him to see Dominic unless I come out there.Even then he can't stay the night at the house. So why would I go stay after they are doing all this. He need to realize that he is 21 and albe to do what he wants. To me it feels that he don't want to be there but doesn't want to hurt my feelings but all I want is the truth
    test
  18. Short2003

I dunno where you're at and where he's at but travelling with a new born baby isn't easy, that's bull shit.. If they wanna come and see the baby they should, it's alot easier on you and the baby.. And if dude doesnt have money to move, the LEAST he can do is drop a lil bit of cash to atleast see the baby..It shouldn't even BE about money.
    test
  19. Short2003

I shouldnt say too much about this b/c I don't know your history, plus there is 2 sides to every story.. Him not even attempting to see his own baby is whack though..
    test
  20. babyj8103

babyj8103 Queen bee*

I just don't know what to do anymore. I have tries everything to work thing out with him but its just seems to me that its always something new why he can't see his son. I know I have done messed up things in the past to him but its not about us anymore its about my son. I just think there is more then what he it telling me. I really think he is scared now that the baby is here. But I love him and don't see myself moving on so when ever he is ready to be a family I'm here
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.