"I Need Time"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mind~$oul, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Last week I heard those dreaded words.

1. I already lost for even talking to her because she works with me.

Now, that I have that out of the way here is the story.

I've been dating this girl that works with me for damn near a whole year (11 months to be exact). And for the most part everything had been perfect up until last week.

There is a another girl at the job who my girl absolutely hates. They both hate each other for the most part. Supposedly the other girl had a thing for me right around the time I had started talking to my girlfriend. I never really paid any attenion to her for the most part because she is not even close to my type and she had a boyfriend who she is still with and he works up there as well.

Now every since the other girl found out me and my girlfriend were together she has been pure hell. Going around spreading rumors and just talking bad about my girl in general. Taking other people advice I never said anything to the girl and just ignored her for the most part. This was in the beginning of the relationship.

Fast foward to the beginning of this month I found at through the grapevine that the same chick had been talking shit again. She had been quiet for months before then. So I finally went up to her and asked her what was her problem. She goes on to say she never said those things and she doesn't have a problem with my girl. I'm like this bitch is crazy.

So last week, she calls me up on the phone and my girl is sitting right next to me. I put the shit on speaker so my girl can listen. The chick goes on to say that my girlfriend and one of her close friends that work with us are gay and been fucking off with each other. So I'm like ok who told you that shit and she tells me my girl's friend...the one she is supposedly suppose to be gay with told her. Now I'm thinking why would she tell me this knowing damn well I'ma ask my girl about the shit and then she is going to tell her friend about the shit as well. So I'm sitting there with my hand over my girlfriend mouth trying to keep her from saying shit so the other chick can finish. After I hang up my girlfriend calls her friend and tells her what the chick had said about them. The friend calls the chick to confront her about it and the chick flat out says she doesn't know what they are talking about and that she didn't say anything like that.

So basically the bitch just lied for no reason(I couldn't come up with a shorter version...sorry)

So my girl tells me the next day that she is so tired of people talking about us and she liked it better when the job didn't know we were together because they wasn't talking. Which was true, but for the most part the only person that was talking shit was that chick. If anybody else said anything about us it wasn't bad. So I'm trying to explainn to her that mothafuckas are gonna talk anyway together or not. But it was like everything I said went in and out her ears. So goes on to tell me that she needs "time"....Which just means a breakup on hold. But she insist that she isn't going to do that and she just wants time and she still wants to talk and hang out. I told her ass hell no...this aint no 1 foot in and 1 foot out relationship and if you need time don't talk to me.

what is wrong with her? and am I wrong for not wanting her to talk to me while she going through this "time" phase shit. Because 9/10 that means the relationship is over.

Help a nigga out
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Damn, that was long....

Another thing I forgot to add....When she wont exactly tell me why she wants this "time" off shit either. I told her she shouldn't let that bitch dictate our relationship and she bust out it's not because of her...she just needs time? Wtf is this shit
    test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

That's why you don't shit where you eat. You get stunna for that shit.

[stunna]
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Hmmm.. Something about the whole thing seems a little suspect to me. I hate to say it, but do you think there is any truth to this rumor about the other girl?

Either that or she is just completely overwhelmed with it affecting her work, but I agree with what you said. People are going to talk if you guys are together or apart, it doesn't matter.

The whole thing just sounds weird to me.
    test
  5. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

Give her a watch and tell her to get her mind right.
    test
  6. Don Juan

Don Juan No Mam, It's doɴˈχwan

yea shes def lappin up the pussy
    test
  7. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

It's why I hold true to my rule against "office romance"... too much drama.

Don't really know what to say bruh... I tend to avoid situations like that.

If your girl really is gay or bi, then see if you can run that choo choo on her posse... shit, get some consolation out of the deal.

Who's that rapper that said "my girl gotta girlfriend?" Yo, that's the new player thing to do nowadays.
    test
  8. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

Nigga, stop playing. You know what to do. lol
    test
  9. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

Young Dro lol
    test
  10. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

im going to echo the above sentiments:

don't get your honey where you get your money.

I know its too late for that now, so as for the rest of the issue: I think it can get overwhelming trying to be the bigger person when dealing with high school bitches.

maybe she wants you two to cool it for a moment so the gossip can die down. maybe she wants time to breathe.

whatever the reason I think your insecurity is making you jump to the "she's gonna brek up with me" conclusion...so being harsh to her isn't going to help. be more considerate and wait for her to make a decision. or don't wait and move on.
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

10000% true...lmao..i can tell...been through all this horsedung before..
    test
  12. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

If she needs "time" she;s going to take it one way or another... even if she stays with you, she might become distant and aloof in an attempt to get her mind right or work through whatever issue it is shes wrestling with.

I say... don't be too needy or clingy... that'll just push her away even further, if shes already feeling overwhelmed with the situation. Just fall back and let her have her "time", but dont sit around on pins and needles waiting for her to retun. Do your own thing and find other ways to fill your life, which may include dating other people. Keep your options open, and let her know you intend to do so.
    test
  13. tight-eyes

In a nutshell.

You have some control in this situation, too, Mind Soul. Call your own shots and decide what YOU want and need right now... dont just sit around and wait on her to determine the fate of your relationship.
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

tight is right..you have to be double distant now.
    test
  15. tight-eyes

^ it's not about being distant, just b/c she's become distant... being spiteful... thats a silly game to play. I'm just saying don't put your life on hold while she goes off and takes her time figure things out. Keep it moving.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.