I need someone to do me a favor..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by B Devious, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B Devious

B Devious New Member

Alright, me and a few of my boys made a song for a friend of ours that passed away last week (8-28). We did it on the tupac - "how long will they mourn me" beat. We would like to get the song on the radio stations around the way, but in order to do that we'd have to pay for the copywrite, which none of us have the money for right now, its been a rough week.

Now what I need is someone to make a beat for me, and actually create the beat to flow with the acapellas. I need it to be something hot for a tribute song. Something similar to the "how long will they mourn me" beat, and hopefully it sounds somewhat professional..

We want to get this on the radio, and tell people about the account we're opening for his girlfriend, so we can raise money for his child thats on the way, because its gonna be hard for her to raise a son/daughter on her own ya know..

You will get full credit for the beat, we will put your name out there and do anything to help whoever can make the beat be heard aswell.

So if you'd like to do it, and wouldnt mind doing it for free it'd be appriciated. Reply to this post, drop your AIM/yahoo and let me know whats up, either that or get at me on AIM: B Devious 187.

If you wanna hear the song on the Pac beat, go to..

www.soundclick.com/bdevioustracks

top song...

...thanks
    test
  2. B Devious

B Devious New Member

test
  3. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lol @ not bein able to pay $30 for a copyright. Anyway if u want a free beat u better hit soundclick and start doin some searches a bunch of cats got free beats on there. Otherwise u aint gettin no customs for free around here lol.
    test
  4. B Devious

B Devious New Member

$30 for a copywrite? for a beat tupac went on? I think it'd be a little more then that homie..
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

o ur talkin clearances yea good luck wit clearances copyrights and clearances to use others music are 2 totally different things
    test
  6. The Militant

The Militant New Member

ill do this shit for you get at me

aim: militant beats
    test
  7. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

meh i'll do it man

cant hate on a track like this...a mans life even if i dont know him is worth my time to make a beat

if u want him me on AIM with the accapella and the tupac dub and i'll remix it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.