I need honest feedbacks about these songs

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Wyshmaster, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyshmaster

Wyshmaster Never give up!

I need your help....We are trying to find the best 2 songs for Jelly Joe to put out on Vinyl.....Please take 5 minutes of your time to go through this snippet of 5 songs and help pick the first and second single....Be Honest I dont care lol....Thanx

http://www.wyshmaster.com/JellyJoeSingles.mp3

Even if you tend not to like more commercial music if you feel like something might be a big song then say so:

test
  2. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

The first song was something that could get the club jumping, I think he should definately use that one if you want to generate that mainstream/Club buzz. Verses was smooth, flow was tight, and it had the perfect energy.

Second song was ok, I think the girl was perfect, but honestly I don't think dude was on the correct steez for this type of track. Like he just didn't have that charisma that would make me say yea he gonna have mad bitches over this track you know? I don't know though it might work, you should test the waters with it and see how it works

Third song..I think it's too hype, and I see what direction he was trying to go with it, but it didn't hit me you know?

4th song, is nice beat is correct, certified street banger...song is something you could nod ya head to and just chill on the block with ya peoples and politic...that song would work

5th song I like this...hook is refreshing... I think he comes off better on slow beats, cause he has that grimey type voice.

Overall I would go with the first one and the 4th one.

Yo wyshmaster I licensed your beat let's go and made a song to it too, I'm trying to use it as a single...let me know what you think...here's the link
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=911487
    test
  3. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

I can't believe he used that First beat.

Didn't you have that shit up on your site for everyone to have?

LoL.

The "Go Mr. DJ" song is womp.

2nd song..."take me away"...this is nice here...definitely single material...but thats only because of the beat and the singing.

3rd song ...this shit sounds like something I would make lol. ...nah this isn't popping.

Jelly don't have no emotion..this sounds like some 2005 Luke shit.

This isn't poppin.

Now you definitely not better use the shit with the Agogo..that sound like "nah nah nah"

How many times he gonna say "AYE DJ"...he said the shit in like 3 songs.

Nah def don't use this.

Last song...this is aight.

Man I suggest yall go back in the lab and work on some more shit.
    test
  4. Aramis

Aramis That Guy

i like the first and second tracks....think u should use them two
    test
  5. Hard Target

Hard Target eshbat

first track i used the beat...i so thought he was gonna rock my hook when it dropped...peep the song here wyshmaster. ive gotten great feedback on the hook i rocked.
    song called Hey Now (Free Verse's & HOOK)
    http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2310554&q=Hi

2nd song...girl singin GREAT...him on it...no no.

3rd. good song, but wouldnt trust it. maybe its the beat.

4th.. beat sounds like something serious. iono this might be it. hook is catchey also.

5th...sounds like doin good on it. but not a good idea for a single.

shit wysh you promoting the wrong dude homey. GET AT ME HOMEY

links in the sig.

id go with song 4.
    test
  6. Thugsicle

Thugsicle The Realdeal

first one is hot...feelin it...butyea lotta people used this beat...and I heard betta songs on this one before...
    second one is hot...feelin it...this is one my pics
    not really feelin numba 3 at all...sounds too techno...heyyyyy come on shawwwwty...lolwhateva tho...
    4th one...this one is grimey..feelin it...this my otha pic...
    5th...not as good as the otha...
    good shit...man...Im a huge fan of ur beats...check my song out wit HT...and get at me sometime
    peace
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=911004
    test
  7. Neruk

Neruk Runky Runky

I would say 1 and 4. 2 is the next option. 3 is weak. and 5 is really weak, dude should never try to sing or whatever that is hes doing.

Only problem with choosing 1 AND 4 is he chants the DJ DJ thing in both.

now honest feed for me! http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=910866
    test
  8. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

Fuck Radio Wave!!!
    test
  9. T-O-T

T-O-T Yung Trix Commin soon

Listening......

1st track is hot.. like peeps said i can feel this rocking a club.... 2nd track is good too.. im liking this dude reminds me of Young Buck... Track 3 didn't impress me at first but then gets better.. dont think its better than the 2 before it tho...Track 4 i like this aswell got a dark club feel towards it got a definite g-unit feel to it i like this aswell... Track 5 this track is my least favourite i dont think you should use this one for the vinyle...

Its outta 1,2 and 4 for me.. as 1 and 4 both have clubby feel to them i'd only use one of them as you wanna add some variety.. so definitely use track 2 and one of the club tracks (1 or 4)... i cant decide which one.. but im impressed all good
    test
  10. rez0nate

rez0nate New Member

The thing is, if you're pushing vinyl, you have to careful what you press. You can't really stray away from your overall "style", but then again, you have to have something hot and different at the same time.

1st Song: Wow this beat is old school. High energy right here. This could definatley get shit poppin' in the clubs. Hook is pretty good, would go nice in the clubs and whatnot.

2nd Song: Yes! Singing is off the chains! But personally, I wouldn't use this one. It doesn't have that energy to it. I mean, This could be a HUGE radio hit, But I mean as far as vinyl goes, I wouldn't press it up, Not club material.

3rd Song: Midwest Crunk, lol. Beat is real techno, sounds like super mario. haha. Its dope, but this just doesn't have that crack to it, this is more something you'de bump in the ride.

4th Song: 0oh, Loving the bounce on this, got a nice head nodd to it. This is definatley one of your vinyl tracks. It gots that crack, and the bounce to it. This shit would drive people NUTS at the club or wherever.

5th Song: 0oh Nice, Love that real shit. ot a nice vibe to it, but not something I would use for vinyl. Sounds like a dope track though, definatley.

I would either do track 1 and 4, or track 2 or 4 for vinyl.
    test
  11. 808

808 Odds Against Me

first song.. is aiight... ive heard the beat before.. lol

2nd song.. wow, the chorus is hootttt.. i like it.. she can sing.... I think this can be a single..

3rd.. ewwwwww he needs a better writer for the chorus.. this is gay.. lol

4th.. wow I love this beat.. the chorus is ehh though.. this is cool though.. i expected more.. I mean, its hott.. but i expected much more.. cool song..

5th... this song would be dope if they had someone else doing the chorus.. but him singing, no.. lol its still aiight though..

I guess, the first and fourth song.. But if u was dead serious, Id say go back in the studio and make better tracks.. haha thats jus my take though.. 1
    test
  12. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

man i just dont feel jelly joe.
    test
  13. KaSe_MuNNy

KaSe_MuNNy New Member

The 2nd joint and the 5th joint homie. Definately the 5th joint though, straight from the soul
    test
  14. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

2nd song, and 5th song

and damn @ the 5th song.. i was gonna use that sample. not that it matters, but just a sick sample to use.
    test
  15. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

damn wysh thats all i can say is damn
    test
  16. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

ehhh i dunno...
    test
  17. Oblivion

Oblivion ^^ Eeek oook

1 & 4... yup
    test
  18. l Lil Kay l

l Lil Kay l A!

hmmmmmmmm
    1st track - beat has been used a lot so..i wouldnt suggest this for a single..
    2nd track - hmmm the singer is OK(jus not feelin her that much)..this has a single sound..if the hook was like..a little better...
    3rd track - has a single sound...hmmmmm....feelin this...love the "fast" rappin..and beat is hot..hook is okay also..so this would be ok
    4rd track - beat reminds me of a jay esco beat....anywayz...beat is hot...but the hook is not..verse is though..
    5th track - this is ok....him....i like the sound....but not sure if its single material...

Verdict...(ha)
    Track 2 and Track 3 or Track 3 and Track 4
    test
  19. Ice-Cold aka Blue

Ice-Cold aka Blue Call Me BuGSiE

no offense doggs, ur beats is nasty, but jelly joe.... no.
    test
  20. Reign

Reign Let it...

whens he droppin that album wysh???

2nd song should be one... he should talk behind the hook a lil bit tho

chorus is catchy on the 3rd but the beats.... goofy lol sounds like mario and techno music

4th is pretty sick... beats dope I could hear this gettin play..

5th - this ones dope... I ripped this off the basement beats website... pretty cool song, honestly woulda been a better track if he were talkin about ladies... and not dank lol.

Imma say 2 and 4 mayne...

unfortunately for jelly NONE of these top umpa Lou...

that joint was straight crazy and catchy as fuck... and if i was yall I'd try to aim for a similar single... it can be the dudes theme to flip that shit u drop for his singles (nursery rhyme shit and ill samples)

anyways 2 and 4... lemme know when dudes cd is droppin he got a few fans up here I put some kids up on him... so holla!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.