I need Help Customizing a 96' Altima...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by L.O.R.D, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D RawKey Productions

[​IMG]

Basically thats what it looks like right now, im thinking of doing the following to it

Getting a New Paint job (cant decide what color)
    maybe getting the Rag Top Replaced with a diff color
    Custom Interior leather.
    Rims
    Sound System - (probably 2 sony Xplod 12's since its not a big car and i dont want a bunch of bullshit)

I would love some help trying to decide on what to get.. or even more options on stuff I could do with it, if i could get any help from yall, itd be apprecited.
    test
  2. destorted

destorted Prescription Strength

Seeing how it looks like your only going for cosmetic modifications, i'd add euro tails and lower it 2 inches in addition to what you said.
    test
  3. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

drop it a couple inches, paint it black( i would)...Xplod sucks, dont get that...get kenwoods or sumthin like that...tint the windows black...get that top cloth black to....maybe a kit...thats all i would do...oh yeah, for the rims, get lots and lots of chrome( hehe)
    test
  4. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

i was gonna say euro tails to, but i dont think they make them for that year altima...
    test
  5. destorted

destorted Prescription Strength

^^I think you're right.

I'd also get a wing on the end and get a grill, or full body kit if you want(700 bucks more or less)

And for the wheels I would reccomend 18" Alloy wheels for that kind of car
    test
  6. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

yall are retarted..both of you should get snuffed in the mouth for saying euros..jesus

get NEW rims. definately a new paint job..drop it..possible shave door handles?I have seen some sick kits on an altima...but I duno..thats kina iffy.no gigantour wing..maybe one that sits on the trunk nice and low...nothing thats gonna make it look like an airplane...NO SONY XPLODS! sony is shit for car audio..I dont think ive ever even seen an altima with that kina top on it..make sure the color u get it painted and the top kina goes together..cuz that red and that tan dont..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.