I NEED A FUCKING JOB... in 9 months.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by www.RapMusic.com, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. www.RapMusic.com

www.RapMusic.com New Member

So I'll graduate in 9 months with degrees in Finance, Real Estate and Economics. Gotta earn money soon after I graduate in order to buy shit and pay off evil student loans. The minimum I'm looking for is $35,000 but $45,000+ would put a smile to my face.

I'll be 21 next year so I could careless where I have to relocate providing I can still make $30,000 or so after tax. I was originally gonna stay in my area until I did a Hot Jobs search and realized that Bush is president; the economy is fucked. There are hardly any jobs at all in my area. Only 300 total jobs included a dozen from Dillars in my city of 1 million! What gives?

At least in New York there is a bajuillion jobs with excellent pay but renting in that city is too damn expensive! Fuck, I could afford to buy a home anywhere else in the country for what I would pay in rent on a 500 sqft NY apartment. So NY is temporarly off the table... All in all I guess my question is, what areas in the US or Canada is experiencing a boom in the job market? Which city has the highest paying jobs with the lowest cost of living, etc... I could care less about quality of life, only $$$.

Thanks all.
    test
  2. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

i thought you were gonna say, in 9 months I'll have a kid to feed... lol
    test
  3. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Coming from someone already using his college education, you can do so much better than 35-40 with your degree.
    test
  4. www.RapMusic.com

ROFL
    test
  5. www.RapMusic.com

I hope so... 40-45k seemed to be the higher end in my area with 35k at the lower end.
    test
  6. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

cleveland has no jobs, but a very low cost of living...you could own a house here in no time earning 30,000 a year...all the jobs are in the suburbs tho'
    test
  7. LowPro

LowPro Hebrew Hammer

central and north va
    test
  8. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

good luck finding someone who will actually give u the respect u deserve, considering how young u r

thats the worst part about being right outta college
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.