I need a blogger!

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by MC4SiGHT, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

What's up it's been a minute since I've been around but I know since my days in the RSTL that quite a few of you possess the hip hop knowledge & writing skills I'm looking for. Basically I'm in need of a guest/additional blogger for my website. We already work with multiple PR agencies whose content would be forwarded to you on a daily basis. This is a non-paid/internship position. We deal with a lot of well known artists & promotion of their releases in advance. Your only job would be to post throughout the day or whenever available as much as possible alongside our other bloggers. We have been overwhelmed with content lately and in an effort to expand we are in need of some additional bloggers.

Must possess solid writing skills, a solid understanding of hip hop in general, basic HTML knowledge is a plus & be able to contribute 10-20 articles a week.

You will receive occasional free stuff from sponsors, recognition on the site, & opportunities to cover events as well as possibly interview artists if wanted. Again this is a non-paid/internship position.

We are an LLC company & internship can be placed on any resume as experiance for a future in the entertainment industry or PR positions.

Please PM me or email me at joecommisso@sparkhop.com if you would be interested & for any more details.
    test
  2. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I need a blogger, Call me a blogger, I need a blogger, blogger..
    To post on my website...

MC How you been man? Long time no talk.. I pop in and out here and there, too. Good luck with your shit though. Just wanted to say what's up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.