I Need A Biiiiiig Favor...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by badassyella, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

lmfaooooooo
    test
  2. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

hahaha
    test
  3. [funny]

lmao @ OMagic bein a pedaphile[funny], [fuc]
    test
  4. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

[funny]^
    test
  5. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

[youtube]5fQyz_aecNc[/youtube]
    go to the 2:17 mark...
    test
  6. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

bwhahahaha right
    test
  7. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

haha
    test
  8. TheFrogFather

TheFrogFather aka Seenz

Jenn, Skep was corny for using the pic as your avy and lying about it to you on AIM, when he knows how people on RM react especially material that pertain to you and Derric. You're right he clearly did that to stir up trouble and get a few laughs.

But you are trying to EXPOSE this kid by posting old emails of him professing his love for you while you reply with the same type of sentiments. But you're trying to play this "I was playing him" angle, so what do you think he was playing? Just like females say things to get to a man's open heart, man say things to get to a female's open legs. He can play the "I was just playing her to bag her" angle too.

You also keep playing this "I was 16" angle.
    You're right you were 16 and at a young age we do dumb things and respond according to our emotions instead of something that reflects our character.

So, if you are no longer 16 then what are you now? A grown mature woman, who has a kid, husband, house, cars, and a job?

Because a 16 year old would get emotional and engage in arguments with an individual she claims is in the past and means nothing to her. A grown mature woman who's content with their life status understands the difference between productive stances and useless minor verbal exchanges with someone who seeks no value in her life, a difference between business transaction in a corporate office and my-daddy-can-beat-up-your-daddy in a sandbox, a difference between stopping to have a face-to-face talk and keep walking you're dirt off my shoulders.

Because a 16 year old would get emotional and try to think of the worst statement to make like insulting a deceased loved one for the sole purpose of trying to make them as angry as they are. A mature grown woman who has a loving family of her own understands the value of love for one's family and degrading people who are not even the subject of discussion serves no purpose.

Because a 16 year old would get emotional and imply having obtained someone's grandparent's address and further illustrate that they willl be "messed with." A grown mature woman who has a child in their life understands that a disabled elderly couple present absolutely no harm or relevance to this argument and if anything were to happen to someone's grandparents they would be prosecuted and by law would not be able to be present in the child's life.

Because a 16 year old would get emotional and use a social networking site for the sole purpose of trying to insue an all out point-a-finger-and-yell-get-that-n1gga. A grown mature woman who has a steady income understands that social networking sites are a great tool to promote and market their product to help advertise to generate revenue.

I Need A Biiiiiig Favor...

A 16 year old would get emotional because somebody was blowing up their phone and ask random registered members on a forum to send graphic images to a specified number for the intent of payback and revenge so that 16 year old can get a giggle. A mature grown woman would contact their phone service provider and have the number blocked because if the objective is to "not be messed with" then she understands by retaliating she only throws more fuel to the fire.

You're from Brooklyn, Germany and now reside in Manhattan, Kansas. The most rebellious act you have ever committed was marijuanna usage and pre-marital sex.

You are a nice girl, who made mistakes in life.

You have a kid, husband, house, cars, and a job. But you infer "you're flippin bricks on the block with your n1ggas."

It's sad Dely would post his address and welcome all invite to any intruders like he can't get "touched." The only reason he even stated the address and dare people to come over was he wanted to personify characteristics of being a man; showing no fear, not backing down from challenges, ability to solve any obsticle. But anybody can be "touched." The most notorious and powerful Mob bosses got "touched." It only takes one lunatic or emotions from a 16 year old to trigger it.

You Showed Your True Colors in This Thread...and I Ain't Talking Lightskinned.
    test
  9. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

nigga sat down and typed up an essay like he gettin a grade for it...

:eek:
    test
  10. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

test
  11. Rope CHainz

Rope CHainz New Member

that pretty much sums it up ..

*giggles*
    test
  12. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

test
  13. Skell of T2

Skell of T2 FEAR THE TURTLE!

lol@this shit still going.

The Frog Father has spoken, and pretty much shut this shit down. So much immaturity in this thread, it's sickening to think there are children being raised by the same person behind these actions.

And you don't understand that now. Maybe never will.. but it's disgusting. Period.
    test
  14. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

test
  15. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Holy fucking shit, this topic got 57 pages in 2 days.

No-life nothin ass niggas
    test
  16. Mr Hot 16

Mr Hot 16 Calientameee

is frogfather ,jeff?
    test
  17. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

hahahhahahahhahahahhaah....dude be randomly having me on his mind
    test
  18. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

lmao@pussy ass bwuhn gettin sonned

dude is a dork with a mexican/australian accent confirmed by enef as he stalked him on the phone but was too scared to throw hands

LMFAO@how bitch bwuhn is

biggest puss, ever wowwwwwwwwwww

[funny]
    test
  19. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

wow......ur a huge nerd
    test
  20. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

wtf@ths biggest dork ever bwuhn ducking someone that lives near his house

holy shit