I.N.F.O..do yer thaaang Mayne

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ~**Ms.Tris**~, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

info actually hasnt helped me get any placements....at least try to diss me with shit thats actually true.
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lets make it happen again
    test
  3. ~**Ms.Tris**~

~**Ms.Tris**~ New Member

some of you guys are hilarious.. Just blaze and Mannie Fresh happen to be two of my Favs...I see I.N.F.O going where they are...and He's gonna have his rolls..etc ,plus compositons,, and samples...like I said once he perfects the sampling watch the prediction ...yall need a stop a hatin round herr....l

Oh yeah and to " I wanna Be Scott Storch"...MAKE ME...lol
    test
  4. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

lmfao yeah i had a tough time figuring it all out too
    test
  5. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

wat did i just tell. STOP SAYING JUST BLAZE. thats like comparing dwayne wade to MJ. it just aint there yet. and should not be mentioned.
    test
  6. ~**Ms.Tris**~

~**Ms.Tris**~ New Member

lOL YAL ARE SO SILLY...let me clear it up... I.N.F.O is fire!~ His rolls n drumbreaks are incredible..w/all the fx etc... thats only been done by Mannie to that extent. Just Blaze is like the Master of choppin up the perfect loop ..as well as his drum breaks etc.... When I.N.F.O who just about a year ago started sampling** probably not even that long**...get that shhh down??.. Boom he's gonna be mixing composing that "Much loved Dirty South with the Much Loved UpNorth stuff"....he's doin it like now.... If you all don't see his potential..well you may suck...lol I dun know..Yall just so fast to get yer Egos hurt.....
    test
  7. Referenz

Referenz CEO-Drastik Measurez Ink

why don't you dickride him in his enxt thread then posting this shit that just wasted people's time...if you like him so much and his work tell him...don't tell everyone else...this was a dickryding classic presented to you by Ms. Tris
    This thread needs to be deleted
    test
  8. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

chicks are aloud to dickride

u dont like chicks on you're cock?
    test
  9. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

bitch if she made the thread about your wack ass it would be a different story... Stop hatin you lookin like a true fag with that shit....
    test
  10. ~**Ms.Tris**~

~**Ms.Tris**~ New Member

This is fun..I couldnt wait til one ya said that....I should have bet on it...

nah seriously though ... fellas or ladies who don't know me, or even the ones that do.... Real recognize Real... I.N.F.O. from day one of hearing him has been like one of my Favs from this board. He already knows this..(along with half airy body here)...and has been a fav since I started really even postin. It's not about Dick Ridin or whatever else.....It's about PRODUCTION.... This is not the first thread I made about him..and won't be the last.....

Yall trip me out.. the new folks I can understand being all biased etc..But this board is full of talented producers who have been talkin/ battlin/ helpin each other for a long time...you all vets been through shh together like soldiers of war..
    .lol and some of you can't give props where props are due?... " Yall ont Luv Snoop?..."...lol......

Anyways..INFO ...and those who "hear" the light....I honestly didn't post this to down I.N.F.O at all...more as giving proper daps where it's been due..... Just Blaze and I.N.F.O same sentence ..oh shoot Mannie Fresh..there it is... !!!~~

** Im tellin yall now...samples perfected?...I.N.F.O gone stir some MORE..shh up***...watch n see......IF HE OWN DO IT IMA DO IT FOR HIM AND SAY HE TAUGHT ME..lol...

Vets..shame on yall!!~~ this noook got a Cam n J dis out yall fallin off...lol wheres the Producer Love
    test
  11. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

KaotikSoundz: when i first did dat i didnt know df to do.. i just kept goin up n down while i was kissin her
    DjayCas per wb m: spare me the details
    KaotikSoundz: once i got lazy cuz my hand started to get cramped cuz she had tight pantz on n she didnt unbutton em muhfuckas..
    KaotikSoundz: so i stopped for 3 seconds n she sed so your just gonna stay there?
    DjayCas per wb m: what u think spare me the details means
    KaotikSoundz: i WAS sparing the details
    test
  12. Referenz

well apparentely no one's swaying her opinion...that doesn't take away from the fact that this post is irrelevant to this forum so "help" us out and only post shit that belongs here...this guy above me has the right idea because he knows this is an irrelevant thread so he is posting irrelevant shit in it...word 2 the wise
    test
  13. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

@ Djay Cas ahahah lmao! dat was funny
    test
  14. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lol @ Cas
    test
  15. ~**Ms.Tris**~

~**Ms.Tris**~ New Member

Lol..@dj Cas 3...
    test
  16. ~**Ms.Tris**~

~**Ms.Tris**~ New Member

lol ** shakin my head**.....
    test
  17. prophicey

prophicey New Member

this is only a test and info is dope
    test
  18. Referenz

I guess that's why you eat my semen after I break into your house and cum in your mayonaise. You're the fag that brings the north and south "poles" together in the middle...fucking homo
    test
  19. Referenz

hmm didn't see this one...nah I like horrible net producers to suck me off so i can make money off their wack efforts at sperm banks...*takes dick out ya mouth and tosses you towel* ...*inserts in beatslangaz mouth swabbing the back of his throat with my pener skin* both of you want to talk shit when i'm making serious posts...shut the fuck up with your immaturity and grow up kiddos...this fucking forum isn't for this stupid shit and you two know that so quit talking like iflippant idiosyncratic cum dispensaries
    test
  20. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

closed by request
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.