I Mean If You Got A Second or Two

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by jon0hofficial, Oct 17, 2013.

?

Which song deserves most promo?

1. Dance Party

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. #KUSHnACIDHITS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jon0hofficial

jon0hofficial #UnProHibiTeD

What Up World, Jon Oh here, looking to work with everyone who is willing to participate. I've released two single/videos from my upcoming release #BlackClockWork, and wouldn't mind some feedback. If you have some material, that you'd like reviewed or anything else, I'd be more than happy to assist you. Thanks

• Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

a lot of character in your rhyme flow, really sounds like you just talkin to 'em, always a fan of that; the first track (#Kush) sounds like ya could ride to it, i don't know if it pulls me IN like it could cause that piano action is rather catchy; it has replay value cause it's short n' sweet.

the party joint...the title threw me off, i was expecting something on that topic of dancing or partying -- but it makes sense by time the hook comes in. I think the verses could be more tangible for the listeners, esp da ladies. great job ont he engineering of these tracks.
    test
  3. BarsOfNarcomaDreams

BarsOfNarcomaDreams Member

I gotta say that was quality. Wasn't expecting that style and I was definitely pleasantly surprised.
    test
  4. jon0hofficial

jon0hofficial #UnProHibiTeD

@BLACK ATTICUS Thanks for the feedback bruh, I understand what you sayin about the party track, i been thinking about doing a simpler version.
    @BarsOfNarcomaDreams I appreciate the feedback fam, Thanks!
    test