I may have had a "gay awakening"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Forbidden Love..lol

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

You HAVE A LOT TO LEARN friend Busta.

When the Leviticial priesthood was still in Israel, as a nation still you would be judged to death for committing a sin that was punishable by death. Homosexuality was one of those sins or transgression of the law.

Now, 2000 years ago when he Messiah came, he abolished one of two set's of laws: there were the judgements for breaking the LAW and the Law itself. You are not judged for breaking the law, but the law still stands.

Homosexuality is a real temptation for people, not all though obviously. It is not meant for man to do that. The law of YAH Is PERFECT in all ways.

Temptations are what we all have to get over. The Messiah had many temptations.

We all have to live by the law...they are not a burden like you have been taught. They are perfect unto life in all ways.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

sure

but i dont believe god wouldnt allow someone into heaven because of it.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

It's not on any man, woman or child to decide the Father's tender mercies. Only He knows, but in the meantime, while you sojourn in your flesh...strive to know the one true creator.

You know he real busta. Seek and ask Him to show you. He will. Belive that.
    test
  5. Alias3000

Because you are ignorant and don't know the Bible. Faggots ain't gettin' into Heaven, sorry.

Cut your dick off and start over.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i have and it showed me that love is its only guideline.

see the difference is, what i believe, youre included... everyone is...

what you believe, there are people who arent included.

my way is better i feel, my way represents love moreso than yours, which is why i feel im more correct.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

I believe in the word/law YAH gave to His prophets whom had real knowledge and understanding. You should study scriptures with me on a Saturday afternoon. Pm one day, I'd love to have you sit in a lesson.

You are not too far off the mark...there is man's way (which you ascribe to in error) and there is the Creators way, witch is perfect and absolute wisdom. You need to understand the difference and where to learn (scriptures)
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i have my own scripture brother

you prefer the bible or whatever

i prefer the teachings of buddha and yoga philosophy.

we both have the same goal, and trust homie, we will meet again, whether its in the future or in the past, we will meet again.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

yeah, we will all be standing as a collective on that fearful day...you feel me ?

Alright brother, good talking to ya. Hit me up sometime PM. When you feel led to do so.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

one theory i find fascinating is the theory that we experience life as everyone before our final trip. we are the richest person alive, we are napoleon, we are the homeless man getting beat up for his shoes.... etc etc.

and by this theory it is why you should always be kind to your fellow man, you are writing your history and past through your interactions with life
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Sooo... If ur gay.. It's better to repress ur feelings b/c pharisee's of ancient world age decided they didn't like it?

Okay so let's say a fagot repress his anal desires... He's still a fagot... So he's goin to hell right?! NO! Yashua commanded us to love our god more then anything and god commanded us to love our neighbor as we'd love our self. This means condemning others to hell for their transgression is as much a sin as murder. In gods eyes sin is sin...

People hold on too 2000 years of repression and can't see the gospel for what it really is.

We've been forgiven.. Saying the yashua's sacrifice isn't enough and we must live w/o sin is counterproductive and misleading. No we are under his grace if we so choose to accept.

He gives us free will... And humans use our free will as a means to fear monger and condemn to hell.. No people we are commanded to use our free will and love freely.. We were designed for a purpose. We r being groomed for the prince yashua..

Yea niggas and bitches alike finsta be married to yashua.. How's that for ya homo bashers?
    test
  12. Coup d'état

@ Busta That is eastern philosophy, correct ?
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

Omg its from the east.. Gotta be of the devil.. Nigga the three wise men came from east.. Jesus travelled to egypt and people speculate he went to the east as well... Eastern philosophy is not evil bro.. U should realize that.. Your spirtual walk will become strenghtened once u can do that imo...
    test
  14. Coup d'état

@ Lpree where did I say eastern philosophy is evil ?

Yahshua said "do not think that I have come to do away with the LAW and prophets, I have come to perform the law"

Perform means to carry out.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

Thought you were going to dismiss bustas thought b/c of possible eastern philosophy. And yes yashua did over ride the laws by A: underminding them B: holding us to a higher law.. He showed us what the Gods' (not plural) idea for us is.. Not to condemn us. But too free us... By showing us how to avoid certain spiritual influences at there source. Etc.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

@ Lpree

Prove it...where did he undermine the Father's will, and what higher law did he hold us to ?

Where in scriptures ?

And about temptation...you need to understand what it is.

The walk in the way of the Father is not easy. You have to kill your flesh daily, meaning to resist all the temptations you are weak to. In this threads case, it is the temptation of homosexuality (for some people). It is not acceptable, just how stealing, fornication, murder and lying are not acceptable. Some people might be tempted to bear false witness, that is the same in the eyes of the Father as homosexuality. The least of the law is the greatest, and the greatest the least. There is no transgression more or less "bad" than the other. Man tries to do this to establish his own righteousness. Ask the pope.

Temptations are real and that is why it is called TEMPTATION. Because you are tempted.

Yahshua had his temptations. He overcame.

Yes, all men sin, but you have to repent and strive to walk in the way. The way is the law as it is written.

That is the truth. Yahshuah said woe unto the person who teaches against the law and tells men to do so. They will be called least in the Kingdom once it comes down to earth. Those who do the law and teach men so, will be called great.

No one is perfect, and HALLELUAYAH for Yahshua accomplishing a great thing for humanity. We all fall short but must repent and strive to live the way the Creator has set out.

It is our sole duty on earth, to serve the Father. It's our reasonable service.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

One flaw tho... B/c yashua never condemned homosexuality.. The pharisee's in OT said that it grieved the lord, but they are the same people that had yashua hung.. I understand trying to encourage people to strive to walk the rightous path... But it does more dividing and harm then good, why dnt we accept them for who they are same way we were accept when we were once lost lambs? If god created us with free will.. Why he gonna be mad when we willfully transgress I think when we grieve the spirit that is the only true unpardonable sin IE: I'm gay I cannot love god... Or tour gay god will send u too hell unless u repent..

That's like sayin I kno ur black... But if u repent then u might get into heaven.. U can't change who ur born to be.. God unmderstands this subject far more then us we can only speculate... But god commands n yashua commands us to love n not judge... Period. And "believers" can't accept that... This is why the world continues to divide..
    test
  18. Alias3000

Ephesians 5:3
    Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you.

Fagism is forbidden, trust that shit.
    test
  19. Alias3000

Ephesians 5:3
    Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you.

Fagism is forbidden, trust that shit.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

So is permiscuity sex outta wedlock frnication masterbation

This isn't refering to any natural desire a human has.. They wrote that verse at a time when people were raping other men, and children and doing heinous sexual acts.. True god doesn't want us to be slutted out rollin in the skeet.. But he doesn't hate people b/c they have natural predisposition to sexual intrest.. U butcher the bible like white man religion
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.